1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Catish Dolls discussion part 1:

Jun 13, 2006

1. New Catish girl! Siamese Fluxus Dreaming Rhea
      [​IMG]
      She iscute, however I don't like that she has the exact same outfit as the pink fluxus, I think I'll pass on her because I don't like to buy a full set and not use the outfit. If she was in a fantasy color I may have been persuaded..lol

2. I just noticed the new Catish girl too!
      And like you, I also noticed she has the same outfit as pink reaa, which is a bit weird. I think she has a cute face-up but no thanks on the normal skin! Where are our green, blue or purple catish girls? :D

3. It's really helpful! Maybe I will also try SD strings when I have floppy doll problems and sueding. I did restringing already sometimes, but never with thicker strings and I also never sueded before. It's time to try this out :whee:

But I still didn't order a Catish. I just realized that the "normal" and dreamy versions have different heads :aeyepop: now it's much more difficult to order only one of them :XD: as far as I know they also still have some blank normal Catish heads, but the name of the body irritate me, because they call it Catish glamour body. I thought she usually has the Judith body. So now I'm completely confused :sweat

I guess my Catish needs to wait a bit longer for me now...

4. Not sure about glamour body, but the catish dolls are all on the judith body (accept the boy) with the dollpire hands..usually high heel feet but a few of them came with flat feet.
      They need to make another boy catish in a fantasy color..lol.

5. I see, thank you. Then maybe they just wrote the wrong name in there or called it just Catish glamour body. This body is also with heel feet.

Haha, even I'm not a fan of male dolls, I like cat boys :XD: but I prefer to buy a cute girl. Just need to decide which head type I like more :kitty2

6. Really wish there was an option to buy just the doll without full set clothing...sigh...I really like the faceup on the klasse can can one in normal resin and the new siamese girl, but never need the outfits..lol..and such a price difference between the two.

7. I made a new wig for my precious Reaa <3

I hand dyed the fibers and ventilated it.
      I called that wig "Candy Floss" <3

She always look so pretty with vibrant coloured hair.
      =^.^=

[​IMG]Candy Floss wig by Annie Richer, on Flickr

8. What a beautiful wig and doll, @Lawrichai!

Now that I'm trying to be more active, I'm once again starting to take pics of my Crew. Here is the latest pic I have of Bettie Page. :blush

[​IMG]
      Bettie Mae Page and chopsticks
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

I need to take more pics of her, she's so gorgeous! :3nodding:

Ryu

9. love the colors! If I had the patience I would attempt a ventilated wig, but alas I don't..lol..I need to work on some clothes and such on my girls they've been sitting in the same outfits for years..lol

10. I recently found a Catish for adoption, and I am absolutely enamored. Seeing all these pictures has definitely sold me on her! I hear she's pretty kicky, but I think it's fixable with wiring and suede. I love her in all these vibrant wigs!

11. Congrats and welcome to the thread! Which one did you get?

This is my Bettie Page in her fullset outfit.

[​IMG]
      100_4811_zps5ff3c3cc
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

I need to get this girl some more outfits. :3nodding:

Ryu

12. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 Thank you!! And WOW! She's stunning! Dollmore's fullest outfits are so gorgeous. I absolutely love all of the ones the Catish gals come with.

If everything works out I should be getting a Reaa Kaleidoscopically Dreaming like new. :D

I'm crossing my fingers cause she's so precious. I love her colors.

13. SO BEAUTIFUL !!! :love:D:o

14. Very nice! :D
      I disliked my Dreaming Pink Reaa's fullset outfit even before I got her, hah. And the shoes were way too big for her feet.
      But I love sewing for my dolls so my Catish girl has gotten many outfits already. I should take pictures of her latest outfit but I just haven't felt inspired with photographing lately.

15. @Quinn.Quiddity, thank you! All the fullsets I've seen are not only very imaginative, but gorgeous to boot! Bettie was my very first new fullset doll, and one I'm so happy go have gotten. It was love at first site when I saw her, so I had to get her. And for once, I had the money to do so. Now that I'm focusing on my dolls once again, I plan on getting her some more outfits.

And congrats on your incoming Reaa Kaleidoscopically Dreaming Catish, I can't wait to see her! :D

Thank you, @Lawrichai, I so love her beauty. :kitty2

@suruni, I'd love to see what you made for your girl! I have difficulties sewing for a girl (OMG, how do you make darts and curvy-girl stuff?:sweat), especially one as small as a Catish, so maybe your pics can inspire me to try to make Bettie something nice. :3nodding:

Ryu

16. I'd like to just say the 3 new catish girls that are now on Dollmore are gorgeous! I really want the tan one and the one in white..but ugh I'm suppose to be downsizing not buying more..lol. The prices are pretty high to me...I mean my black catish doll was only around $403 and this tan one is almost $500..ouch.
      This is the White Reea...I love the dreamy eye shape like they had on the pink fluxus a while back..I think it makes them look more cat like...though I guess the others are more wide eye cat look. I have some decisions to make..lol. Though to be honest I would love to have one of these on the regular MSD body then the Judith body. Hmm I wonder it the suntan is the same color as my Momo I have I could always swap the bodies..lol. Would be awesome if they allowed to buy heads and bodies separately.
      [​IMG]

17. They really are gorgeous outfits!! I'd love if I could buy the other Catish outfits as the red one is stunning af.

And she made it here!!! She so much more gorgeous than I could imagine. I'm smitten with this kitten. I'll post pictures once I'm free from work.

18. @Kitty Blue I wish they'd sell separately too!! I really want a second kitty head so I can do a sleeping head mod. I'd love to have a sleeping head for her.

19. Thank you @Quinn.Quiddity!:hug: Given the chance, I would buy more Catish outfits too. :3nodding: I can't wait to see your doll!

I was just wondering....

When I first bought Bettie Page, my Red Reaa, I thought she was simply a white skinned doll. Imagine my surprise to find out that she actually glows in the dark! :ablink::XD::thumbup:aninja:

So, I was wondering if any other Catish dolls glow in the dark as well?

I can try to get a pic of her glowing, but I only have a phonecam, so be warned. :blush

Ryu

#319 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Apr 20, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    20. I whole rule the world series had the glow in the dark skin I almost bought one when they came out but not a big fan of white skin dolls. so there are 3. :)