1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Eve Chami Discussion

Jul 19, 2007

1. Yes, she really is lovely. She reminds me of a grown up Momo, she looks very similar around the eyes.

2. I really love her...her innocence, and her hint of naughtiness...she's the perfect Lolita!

I definitely want her instead of the Claudia Neel I originally planned to buy.

3. Oh wow!! She's gorgeous!!

I was wondering when dollmore would create a doll that I couldn't resist...*sigh*

4. Wow I really didn't expect her to come along! She's beautiful!

5. Oh how pretty! She looks like... SoulDoll Clara's naughty little sister. :lol:

6. I really, really like her. o_o
      I was a bit surprised, she's very pretty.

7. I really like her! She would make a great little sister to my Misha DM Lilis Liv). Too bad there are just too many beautiful dolls on the market nowadays. Otherwise I might have bought her.

8. oh no, I like her way too much ; . ; she would be a perfect older sister for my Lilou. argh

sooo pretty :aheartbea

9. I can decide between her and Larme >.< They're both goregous :aheartbea

10. Sana, not to interfere with this thread--but who is that adorable girl in your avatar? Are there pictures of her somewhere?

11. She is very very beautiful.... my eyes have finally left Kurumi (at least for a while) >3< I love her lips & her slightly dreamy eyes <3

12. Petsha I think ^^

13. she's so pretty ^^

14. shhh I have a new thread here <3

15. Nobody bought her yet? I really would love to see some owner photos :D

16. She is really beautiful. I want to see owner photos too.

17. Ohh, she's lovely. I love the shape of her nose and that slight pout of hers. X3

18. She's definitely gonna come after Harin and Freezia in my collection. I fell in love with her at first sight.

I can't wait to see owner pics.

19. I really like this one the best of all in this size. Just browsing Dollmore last night and spotted her, oh and Harin too over Iple.

There are too many dolls.