1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order?
      Wig, boots, panties, necklace

When did you order?
      25/11/07

How was the communication?
      Wonderful o u o

How easy was it to pay?
      At first i couldn't pay since the paypal invoice didn't come but when i asked they resent it straight away, no problem

How long did it take to ship?
      next day

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      completely!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      yes, they were identical, even better infact

Were you satisfied with the product?
      100% very much so

2. What did you order?

A whole mess o' SD- and MSD-sized shoes and hosiery for my dolls-to-be!

When did you order?

November 29 '07

Quite good. There was a slight language barrier, but nothing insurmountable. The communication from Dollmore was prompt and friendly.

How easy was it to pay?

A little bit confusing! I placed my order on the web page but didn't think it was going through (once I selected my payment option, the screen just went blank). Because I didn't get any indication that my order had gone through, I ended up placing about four duplicate orders :?. It didn't end up being a problem, though -- the Dollmore staff cancelled the extra orders for me and I paid through Paypal without any additional confusion.

Dollmore shipped the package as soon as they received my payment, and it arrived today (December 10). Not bad!

Yes! The prices were great -- I couldn't believe how many cute shoes they had for only 6 or 7 dollars a pair. It was a bit of a drag to have to shell out $20 for shipping, but I guess it's worth it for a reliable service (I added a bunch of extra shoes to my order to make the shipping price worth it).

I'm delighted! The shoes are beautiful -- so detailed and cleverly made. I can't wait to get my dolls so that they can model all of my purchases. Dollmore added a bunch of free goodies in my package, too -- a pair of acrylic eyes, an extra pair of shoes, and some stickers and candy! All in all this was a very positive transaction. I would definitely buy from Dollmore again.

3. What did you order?
      A dress shirt and pair of pants.

When did you order?
      12/11

Good, I didn't actually contact them this time, though. xD

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal. >_>;; So...yeah.

It was shipped the next day. :D

Yes. Although the shirt is a big larger than I expected, and the pants fit the hips a little oddly, can't really stress about it, with Dollmore's prices. XD

Yes, it's my own fault for judging size wrong. XD

Very! I love the new shirt in particular. <3

4. What did you order?
      1st -Shirts, Skirts, Shoes, some stockings, two wigs, hair clips.
      2nd - Underwear (I totally forgot to order some the first time haha) Also a little teddy bear ^3^

When did you order?
      Uhh...late november I think >.<

Fantastic! Jee is so friendly and helpful!

How easy was it to pay?
      A little confusing at first because they sent out the paypal thing to my email insted of going straight to it on the site :S

Both times I ordered on a weekend (-_-') so it shipped out on the next business day ^.^

Yes! The quality is amazing and the detail is just so good!
      They actually sent me out the wrong pair of shoes (These Insted of These)
      But i didnt tell them because they are the same price and I love them anyway :)

YES! Even better in some cases :fangirl:

Very! plus the gifts they send you are so lovley!
      I received 2 browney coloured lollipops (I think they where like...toffy flavoured but i couldnt tell >.<)
      A pair of these beautiful green eyes
      A postcard with two of their dolls on it
      A sticker with one of their dolls on it
      Plus they sent me double the hair clips and cat earings :? :aheartbea

5. What did you order? Sleepy Kyle Reese and Kyle Head

When did you order? Dec 6, 2007

How was the communication? I had several question and they were answered within 24 hours on open days downside they respond around midnight Central time

How easy was it to pay? Very, paid with my credit card

How long did it take to ship? Dec 11, received it the 13

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Its beautiful

Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Very even most of the Christmas freebies

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems

6. What did you order?

I ordered a pair of glass eyes, two pairs of acrylics, a shirt, an earring, and a necklace.

When did you order?

December 2, 2007.

Quite good. They usually responded to my e-mails within one or two days.

How easy was it to pay?

Very. I used their PayGate program.

It was shipped in less than 12 hours. I was quite shocked and amazed. XD

Yes, very much so. The acrylics were lovely, and the shirt was very well made. However, I was a little confused when they sent me only one earring. o_O; I thought that it was a pair, and the website didn't say that it was a single earring. However, now that I look at the website pictures, they only show the earring from a profile, and you can only see one. .__.; I guess you really only get what you see in the pictures. The website also didn't tell me the necklace I ordered was going to be hollow in the back, but I don't really mind since you can't see it when it's put on the doll.

The only thing I really have to complain about is the glass eyes I purchased. They sent me the wrong pair. I wrote back to them offering to send the wrong pair back if they'd send me the correct pair. They wouldn't give me a refund for the cost of the shipping from me to them, but they told me that they'd give me store credit instead. I just checked my account, and I don't see any new points. They also told me they sent out the new eyes on the 9th, but I have yet to receive them. *_* It's starting to worry me.

Did the item(s) look like the sales pictures?

Yes, they did.

Were you satisfied with the product(s)?

Yes, very much so, but I'm really worried that I'm never going to get my eyes or the points they promised. >_<;

7. What did you order?
      Clothes and Jewellery for SD and MSD sized dolls.

When did you order?
      Earlier this year and December 2007

I haven't had to communicate with them about any problems but their order confirmation emails and shiping emails are always prompt!

How easy was it to pay?
      Paying was very easy, they allow paypal and send the invoice to your inbox with you just click the link and pay from there, smooth ^^

A day after I confirmed payment they shipped my items out and they got here in about a week probably sooner because they wer held at the post office while I was away.

yes! everything is so suitably priced! and great quality.

Yes.

Yes, very ^^ Dollmores my No.1 doll clothes shop ;D

8. * What did you order?
      Dollmore Momo, various clothing and accessories multiple times. (I have also purchased a second-hand DM kid body and Asha head.)

* When did you order?
      May 2006 through mid-2007.

* How was the communication?
      Excellent. They are always super fast to respond. I bugged them about when my doll would be shipped and Jee said "this week", which was true.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Sending payment was easy: they use Paypal. However, the dollmore.net site sometimes has problems in that after an order goes through, the page goes blank. I've had to come to DoA to find DM's paypal address and enter all info manually in the paypal site.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It's always fairly fast; less than a month for the doll and reasonable time for clothing (I'm usually in group orders).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Mostly. My Momo had different levels of shine on his hands and feet, like they coated only the left side with something. Also, there were two bits of fingerprint visible in the coating. These disappeared with some diligent scrubbing and an MSC coating. The other body I bought was perfect.

The Asha head shocked me: the cranium has a visibly uneven surface and I don't know if this was just the particular cast or the mold or the sculpt itself, but the bridge of the nose is off-center and the nose does not align well with the mouth. It's not visible unless one actually studies the head up close in 3d, but it bothers me.

The clothing is always worth it!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Aside from the head, yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      The doll, clothing, and body, very much. I wish the head was better but I adore the sculpt too much to sell it.

9. * What did you order?
      Clothes, shoes, wig

* When did you order?
      November 2007, and I'm waiting on another order that just got shipped out.

* How was the communication?
      Everything's gone smoothly with them so far.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy--I used paypal like I do with 98&#37; of doll related purchases

* How long did it take to ship?
      Like lightening. Both times I checked my order status the next day and they had already shipped.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I think so--they're really quite good on the clothes and shoes (the shoes are especially affordable). So far I've been happy with what I ordered.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very, which is why I ordered clothes through them a second time. They have such a large selection of clothes, shoes, and wigs that I can find what I need in one place--very conveniant.

***Edited to Add*** my second order just got here. The clothes are great and it arrived very promptly despite it being the holiday season. They also included a few little gifts in with my order.

10. What did you order?
      Wig, Underwear, Clothes, Shoes

When did you order?
      November 29th 2007

Great not a problem with the order!

How easy was it to pay?
      Paid with Paygate, went straight though without a problem.

Shipped the very next day and arrived a week later~

Yes! The outfit had this really nice texture i didn't expect, and the lace was so pretty and detailed!

It failed to mention the deliberate hole in the back of the hood. But i don't mind.

Yes very much so~

---

What did you order?
      Clothes

When did you order?
      December 13th 2007

Great! Jee was really polite, understanding and helpfull~

How easy was it to pay?
      Paygate messed up on me and gave me a white screen but the order went through. So i sent the payment with paypal and included in the note and a seperate email the situation along with my order number.

Dollmore shipped out the very next day~

Omg it's so cute it's sick.

Better than!

More than happy! The free xmas gifts actually MATCH the outfit i bought perfectly. I can't wait to do a photoshoot now! Mucho love to Dollmore!

11. What did you order?
      Doll carrier bag, Eyes

When did you order?
      December 7th

They are very friendly! :)

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! I pay through paypal.

They shipped next day after confirm payment and arrived in next 4 days! Very fast.

The bag is very nice!

Yes!

Yes :)

12. What did you order?
      1 Model Doll F outfit and 4 Model Doll F separates

When did you order?
      December 19, 2007

Didn't asked any questions, so I wouldn't know.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. Processing of credit card info was immediate and I received a confirmation email a few minutes later.

They shipped it out on December 20th and I received it today on the 23rd.

Everything was sewn very well. The fabric used was sturdy and durable for its purpose. Nothing cheap was used. Feels like designer quality. Everything was in their own little packages and we're all packed into another baggie. Nothing came to be with loose threads or worn out and falling apart. Totally worth it all.

Yes and much more. You don't see the nuances of the stitching and the folds of the fabric through photos very well. The items are just beautiful in person.

Yes, indeed. I would definitely buy from them again.

13. What did you order?
      Clothes, shoes, and a pair of goggles.

When did you order?
      December 14th and December 19th.

Excellent! They corrected a mistake order and added on things even days later.. It was really great. :)

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I just used Paypal.

Very very quickly, I was surprised!

Absolutely.

Yes.

Yup! :)

Another thing, they accidentally sent out two right feet for a pair of shoes that I got, but are air mailing me a left shoe right away. :) No trouble at all for me; my doll isn't here yet and the shoe will be before he is, no doubt.

14. What did you order?
      Sleepy Kid Pado Girl, Anotherspace jumper, MSD leggings, turtleneck, skull beanie.

When did you order?
      December 26th

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Credit card. Easy.

2 days. It arrived not even a week later. Order placed Wednesday, in my hands Monday.

Yes, I love it.

Yes.

Yes. I got a free outfit and eyes in the Christmas order.

15. What did you order?
      Outfits, shoes, wigs

When did you order?
      Multiple times in 2006, 2007

Fine.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy.

Average of 3 weeks to ship.

Yes. Price was cheap, so was quality.

Full outfits: arrived with buttons detatched from outfit.
      Fur wig: is a circle of fur cut in half and sewn down the middle. Took adding darts to make it fit a head.
      Shoes: were shoes detached from keychains. Both were right shoes and yep, had the little grommets in the back through which keychains would be looped.

Yes.

Kind of. Satisfied in that the cheap price reflected the cheap quality; unsatisfied in that I fell for the cheap prices repeatedly.

16. What did you order?
      Youth Eve Chami with faceup, sanding and body blushing, plus shoes, outfit, a pair of glasses and two wigs.

When did you order?
      19th August 07

Excellent. They quickly answered all my questions and were very easy and friendly to deal with. I asked for a model style top to be made in SD size and that's how it came.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. There was difficulty with the initial pay form, which I screwed up by clicking twice because my browser wasn't compatible, but it was easily ironed out with good email communication. I paid directly by credit card in the end I believe.

Pretty much exactly a month, very reasonable for a sanded, blushed and face-upped doll.

Another little note on shipping, a sloppily written address got my doll delivered to my next door neighbours and was nearly stolen. Although this was pretty much all the postie's error as the address was printed on a sticker directly beneath it, I feel it still needs mentioning.

Definitely. The clothes were detailed and well made, the wigs were gorgeous and so soft. The doll herself was expertly sculpted, both mechanically and aesthetically. Also the face up and body blushing was beautiful.

Yes, The items looked exactly like pictured. I was surprised as to the level of extra detail in the clothes especially.

Yes, overall I was very satisfied with the products I received.

I had a small problem with the pants I bought, the belt that came with them was too big for the pant loops, and I ended up busting one when I tried to force it though. *_* I guess it's supposed to sit on top.

Also the glasses did leave little dark marks on her face, which were easy enough to wash off, but I'll put some putty or something on them next time to avoid staining.

Also, the black and red striped stockings I bought did put mild staining on her legs, she looks sunburnt now. But the white and blue checked ones did not.

Altogether minor stuff, and not anything unexpected or different from what another company would offer. I was still thoroughly happy with my order. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

17. What did you order?
      Lawrence owen and a suit and wig
      When did you order?
      December, 1007
      A little hard since they run on Korea time and they respond between 10 PM and midnight, central time.
      How easy was it to pay?
      I used my credit card which cause a slight issue.
      Received it January
      The clothes are amazing
      Even better
      very
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They charged me for shipping which should have been free, but refunded it in points of equal value which is fine because I plan to shop from them again, but if your paying by credit card email the first just in case.

18. What did you order?
      MD Kyle Reese, clothes, shoes

When did you order?
      2007-11-29 but i also added another order on 2007-12-04 to reach the free shipping. :3;

Wonderful!

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely easier than I thought.

Not long. After I ordered my 2nd it was all sent out on that day.

Yes. I thought of not buying any clothes for my doll at first. But I'm glad I did. The shoes are impressive. :3

Yep!

Definitely! Very quick shipping. I even got awesome free gifts. :3

19. What did you order?
      Clothes, shoes, Another Space dress.

When did you order?
      March and November of 2007

Very quick and friendly.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through paypal.

Not long; within the week.

Yes. The price/quality ratio seems fair.

Yes.

Yes and no. They actually sent me the wrong pants than what I ordered.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They were willing to work it out, but I didn't want to bother with shipping back a pair of pants (they were only a slightly different style), and that was the end of that.

20. What did you order?
      Clothes, boots, jewellery.

When did you order?
      December 30th 07.

N/A, didn't ask questions.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, used PayPal.

1 week.

Mostly. The boots and accessories were excellent, as were most of the clothes. My only teeny tiny complaint is that one of the t-shirts has a detachable sleeve that has some loose stitching in it, but that can easily be fixed. The X-mas free gifts were really nice, too.

Perfectly.

Definitely, would order from again.