1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order?
      Model Doll Ipsae

When did you order?
      November 2006

How was the communication?
      Also going with amazing, they did amazing work on the custom faceup (with the instructions I supplied).

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely.

How long did it take to ship?
      I think around 3 to 4 weeks. Once she did ship tho.. she left on a Friday, and the postman attempted to deliever her that Monday. 8D

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. =0

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      About as much as dolls usually do.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very. =3

2. What did you order?
      Two pairs of eyes and eyelashes, a shirt, boxers, socks, and shoes~

When did you order?
      Dec 28 07

Almost perfect! Although they emailed me that I had forgotten to include my order number when sending my paypal payment, which I replied to, I had to post on their message board regarding it. ^^ But the communication via the message board was quite prompt and easy, so the situation was quickly resolved!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. :3

It was shipped on the 12th of January (so much later due to the time it took for the echeck to clear) and arrived today, on the 15th. :3

Yes! I think the price was quite appropriate. I actually think that the shoes look much better than I expected...

Yes, and as I said, I think the shoes looked better~

Very!

An added note--since I ordered during the Christmas event, I got a gift that was AMAZINGLY FITTING for Edmond (whom I had bought most of the things in the order for!). A little tiny, very nice watch. ^_^

3. Firstly my apologies, I didnt realize this thread was here. I do want to share my experience though.

What did you order?
      Kid Dollmore Girl - Sweet Wind Memory ISAAC- LE40.

When did you order?
      10-24-07

Very good! This was my first overseas order ever... and my first BJD and boy I was nervous... and bound to make mistakes

How easy was it to pay?
      I accidentally hit pay by paygate...:doh I was so terrified cause I had wanted to pay by paypal! I sent an email and they immediately responded told me it was no problem and they accepted the paypal.

It took approximately 6 days total from Korea to Massachusetts including a customs stayover. I didnt get an invoice for my first order but I was so paranoid I was on their sight daily checking the EMS tracking.

I was nervous cause it was an LE so the price was a bit higher than the average MSD but she came with a full outfit, shoes hat and just a lovely face I just had to have her.

When she arrived it was total love!:aheartbea She was so cute in person! The pictures on the site were a good representation of her.

I am extremely satisfied! She stands on her own with no sueding or stands and such a lovely face:fangirl:.

What was great was with my order they sent me a collectors card, a sticker and an extra pair of green maple sneakers. I thought that was wonderful!

I was so happy with my experience that I am in the process of waiting for a Kid Dollmore Pado to join her (ordered him with faceup and sanding) and so far within three days he shipped and has landed in JFK airport. These guys are fast!

4. What did you order?
      First time: Pants, sweaters, t-shirts, wigs, shoes, accessory
      Second time: Pair of shoes and a carriage bag

When did you order?
      First time: 2007-12-05 (03:46)
      Second time: 2008-01-10 (19:42)

To me both transactions went so smoothly I did not have to contact them at all ^^

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, unless you're completely new to paypal which I was. But that was more my paypal newbieness making it a tough time than anything on Dollmores' side.

First time: This time it took over a week before they got to ship it. But this was in the middle of the Christmas rush, so I do not blame them for that. Plus, the order was rather large.
      Second time: I made my order in the evening and when I logged onto my mail the next morning it had already been sent.

Yes, the price and quality go hand in hand.

Both yes and no. Mostly it did. I had one surprise concerning the boots. But I think that was more my first doll shopping fever than anything else, and I really didn't even look at what I bought.

Yes I have been both times ^^

5. What did you order?
      Kid Dollmore boy - Pado

When did you order?
      1/11/08

excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Payed by paypal. No problems.. got sales receipt from DM this time.

ordered 1-11-08 arrived 1-17-08. It took approximately 6 days total from Korea to Massachusetts.. really fast for face up and sanding and shipping.

The quality is just wonderful. Sanding is perfect.. no seams. Makeup looks great.

Once i opened his box I was stunned at how much prettier he was in person. He just really took my breath away.

I am extremely satisfied! I specifically asked for blue eyes and they made sure that he had them. :)

What was great was with my order they sent me a collectors card, and a full outfit, free of charge! I was so surprised and excited! He looks wonderful in it!

6. What did you order?
      Kid Dollmore girl body, and an SD-sized pair of Anotherspace Goggles.

When did you order?
      1/13/08

Very Prompt

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal was very convenient. Had to wait a few hours after submitting my order to get the paypal 'pay me' invoice, but it worked smoothly.

My body arrived 1-18-08. I didn't think it would take too long to get just a body, but I was prepared to wait a couple of weeks. It was almost instant though, from the other side of the planet!

More than appropriate. I am amazed at the poseability of the doll, and the resin match to my Unoa faceplate is spot-on.

Yep.

Completely. They even sent a couple of free gifts! A pair of white, pupilless eyes, and an SD-sized hooded sweatshirt.

7. What did you order?
      Clothes - dress, shoes, wig

When did you order?
      Jan 31 '08

Little bit slow, I had to wait 6 days on a reply

How easy was it to pay?
      Hmm, little bit of a hassle, I had ordered and it was okay, then 2 days later it seemed that paypal didn't accept Dollmore and I had to get in touch with the people of paypal

11 days
      More than appropriate. I am amazed at the poseability of the doll, and the resin match to my Unoa faceplate is spot-on.

Yup

Yes I am, it is really beautiful

8. well, i just got access to the marketplace, and i've had the eyes for a while now, but just to give my two cents about the sweet dollmore people =]

What did you order?
      green glass eyes

When did you order?
      late january 2008

wonderful!

How easy was it to pay?
      it was easy, we used paypal, i think, but it was easy.

i can't remember, i think the next day or day after that, but it was fast!

yes! the eyes are gorgeous, and i love them!

yes, they were darker, but only because my house has very bad lighting. i took them outside, and voile, perfect!

yes!

and not only was everything satisfactory, they are so sweet, they send you a little something when you order from them. it is just so nice!

9. What did you order?
      Two shirts, a pair of shorts, a pair of leggings, a pair of shoes and three sets of eyes.

When did you order?
      21/02/08

alright :) i accidentally ordered it three times so i asked in the paypal comment if two could be cancelled and they were.

How easy was it to pay?
      well, if you use paypal it's more than fine. don't try using a credit card payment though *_* it just comes up with a blank screen on firefox (and you end up ordering it 3 times.. -.-)

Not long at all! Days instead of the couple of weeks I'd been expecting.

It's great value, I think. I got my whole order plus shipping for about £50, and the items are cute and high quality.

they did indeed! In fact the blue eyes are a lot more gorgeous in person. They're acrylic and cost £4 but they're almost as pretty as my £25 masterpiece ones :) My only complaint is that the leggings are a bit tight and she can't sit down in them, but i guess thats because she has a fat bum compared to dollmore dolls *gets strangled* :o

Very satisfied, would buy again!

10. I have two orders to feedback on!

* What did you order? MSD Isaac, clothes, shoes, wig
      * When did you order? Late July-Early August
      * How was the communication? AWESOME!!!! There was no need to communicate specifically, but since I was new to doll ordering I stumbled and they helped greatly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Only a few days. O_O Unfortunately I had to leave for Minnesota the day before she arrived... so I had to wait two weeks to tear open the box!!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep! She poses like a dream! Except I don't really like the skirt I ordered (it's a denim mini skirt) because it doesn't fit well and shows her crotch no matter what I do.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! And I ordered from them again...

* What did you order? MSD Pado, clothes
      * When did you order? Late november
      * How was the communication? Great, as usual! They were very prompt.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. ^_^
      * How long did it take to ship? ...Like, a nanosecond. I ordered him and then bam, LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER, he shipped. It was eerie.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, he's absolutely gorgeous. <3 Poses like a dream and photographs like such too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep. :3 He looks just a bit different but in a good, unique way.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!

11. What did you order?
      Model Doll girl size: pink hoodie shirt, black backless top, white stockings, white underwear
      SD size: zebra striped top, heeled black boots, red converse, handcuffs

When did you order?
      Appr. Feb 26, 2008

Wonderful! I messed up and hit paygate instead of paypal and asked them if they'd gotten my Paypal payment and if this was okay, and they got back to me within the evening to let me know I was all clear and to thank me for being so prompt. :D! They also helpfully let me know that a double order was canceled.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! Just went over to Paypal.

About a week - I had a tracking number the next day.

I think so! Those tiny detailed little Cons for 6.65? Wow O_o

Indeed :D The hoodie's a little shorter but I can't tell if that's because my girl has a longer torso than the Model or what.

Yes :) They even sent a little gift package with a sticker, a photo, a Dollmore pen (I'm using it for school as we speak) and eyes in a blue I was considering buying! The eyes might be small for my girl, but I'm definitely going to try them out anyway - plus, with an MSD coming, extra eyes are always a help.

My only complaint is that the shoes don't fit :( :( That's not Dollmore's fault in any way, though; I think her feet are longer than measured. I might re-sell the boots and get her a better pair.

12. What did you order?
      Clothes, shoes, dolleyes, doll stand, some tools

When did you order?
      Feb 22, 2008

Good. Everything went smooth.

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes. Through PayPal.

5 days. It's understandable since I made bulk order for group order. Goods shipped on Feb 27.

Yes. The items were good at reasonable price.

Yes.

Yes. And they gave me free gift. ^^

However, Dollmore has missed out 2 items (already charged). When I wrote to them in their Q&A forum, they swiftly checked and replied. I was impressed by their prompt response on customer service. However, they proposed to send those missing items with my next order which I still don't know how soon it'll be. So I asked if I could have a refund instead but they never replied. It was only a small amount of money anyway. But I've asked some of my friends and found many of them got similar case with Dollmore. Seems like they tend to miss out some items and propose to ship them with next order.

13. What did you order?
      Dollmore model carrier bag, mini-iron, Glib omega stand

When did you order?
      March 1, 2008

It was pretty fast through their Q&A board, specially when I had a problem. Succeeding e-mail exchanges though... I'm not sure I could describe, I'm thinking maybe I'm not patient enough^^;;

How easy was it to pay?
      I didn't want to use my credit card through Paypal because of the fee. But apparently Paygate was a problem. The screen after checkout was just blank and my payment didn't go through, causing me to do it again for three times (and thus creating 3 orders too-_-; ). I read that this is common (they really should get some other credit card gateway aside from Paygate!).

Dollmore only worked on my Paygate order though after they required and I sent them my credit card details. I insisted on not using my Paypal account. It was just a little rattling that they finally fixed my Paygate order and finally charged my credit card without even sending me a notification!

3-5 days, on the same day my payment was fixed.

Prices were very reasonable for the quality. There's a free gift too which I didn't expect^^;;. My only peeve though was the model doll carrier bag's side ground stumps were slighly rusted >.>.

Yes.

80% only, because of the problem I stated above regarding the rusting at carrier bag (but I didn't bother asking for a replacement anymore, just wiped the rust off and probably oil it a little to prevent further rusting). They really need to improve on the proper preservation and quality control of their items prior to shipping.

Nevertheless, I would still attempt to buy from them in the future (and stress on the points above on the notes to them for my next order!).

14. What did you order?
      Elf Elly Girl - Banji (Black Bangs Hair)
      Banji Ugg Boots, brown

When did you order?
      March 6th, 2008

Great. They kept me updated throughout the order. =)
      Also, I asked for the doll not to have a faceup, and they obliged.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - no problems at all.

A little less than two weeks.

Absolutely! The doll is gorgeous.

Maybe even a little better than the pictures. =)

Without a doubt!

15. What did you order?
      -(2) Model Dolls (Lawerence and Hanoel) (Blank no face up)
      -Model Doll Man Shoes - Boots K (Black)
      -Model Doll Man Shoes - Comfortable loafer (Black)
      -Model doll size - Boy black socks
      -MSD - Dollmore Sunglasses II (BL/BL)

When did you order?

2008-03-02

Pretty good. But Jee forgets stuff.
      And if it's a small item, tends to not wanna deal with it.

I asked to add S-hooks I told Jee I'd Pay for them
      Jee said she'd send them free. Never got them.

I ordered (3) sets of Model Doll Socks, I got SD socks.
      I Jee wrong item was sent. The socks don't look well on the loafers shoes for model doll they are not tall enough for certain pants.
      I own Model Doll socks, they are much bigger than the SD socks.
      She simply said, don't they stretch on Model Doll feet? She said she'd check with the person who packed them. But Jee never said anything after that. >_<;
      Atleast the free shirt and other stuff, made up for it. Is kinda what I figured.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, used PayPal.

2 weeks.

Mostly.

-Dolls GOOD!
      -Shoes GOOD!
      -Glasses MSD.... Not so good. Both plastics on frames popped right off when I tried putting them on my doll.
      -Socks....... I ordered (3) sets Good Quality but I wanted Model Doll size!! They are only OK for the loafer shoes not great.

Perfectly.

- I have ordered alot of times from Dollmore, I'll purchase again. They usually don't screw up.
      BUT! I recommend, not having too much, they tend to screw up on small items.
      - Glasses kinda cheap.

Free Shipping not really Free

-Another thing if you order (2) dolls in one order, over $800 it's not free shipping, I still had to pay for the other doll's shipping, I only got free shipping for (1) doll.

16. What did you order?
      Modeldoll M Kyle, shirt :lol:

When did you order?
      03/16/08 :aeyepop:

Excellent! They kept me informed da whole time! :chibi

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, go paypal! :cheer

3 days, very fast in my opinion :)

Of course! it's a doll after all :3nodding:

I think he looks even more uberly gorgeous than the pic's! :love

Definitly! they even sent him with extras, the extact pants I had on my wish list they sent for free!! :D

17. What did you order?
      'Hood long shirt for Boy(Light)'

When did you order?
      26th February 2008

Quite good, kept me informed.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, just went through paypal

Don't remember but it was fast.

Yes it was

It did, better actually, was perfect for my doll

Indeed, and I think my doll approves too, he hasn't wanted to take it off ^^;

18. What did you order?
      Dollmore Eve Claudia Neel, outfit, lingerie set, shoes, sunglasses

When did you order?
      March 13, 2008

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

4 days (but arrived March 24, 2008)

Let's just say I'm happy with my order...

The doll looked just like the pics and the clothes look better than the pics in person.

Very much! Also, they included a little free gift package: buttery crackers, a logo pen, a sticker of model ipsae, a photo card of model ipsae, a pair of 16mm blue eyes, a white short-sleeved hoodie, and a pair of blue jean shorts that have a ribbon for a belt!

19. OK this is like the 4th order through them but the biggest I spent close to $300 with them.
      Figures after I got the stuff someone asked to get a group order going but oh well. Anyway I got all my stuff, excellent as well as a bonus shirt in Hound size as 80% of my stuff was for Hound dolls. I placed order on March 17th paid on 18th and order arrived on 22nd. It was super fast and I must say I was thrilled as I needed the Hound stuff for when my 1st twin arrives so I can see what fits. I love ordering from Dollmore and one day with DD help order $800 worth of stuff and get that free shipping. LOL

20. What did you order?
      Kid Dollmore Girl Sweet Wind Memory Torrie, MSD sized shirt, jeans, & shoes

When did you order?
      I put it on layaway so I made the first payment in January and the final one in March.

Very good!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

My order shipped just a day or two after I made final payment, and I got it within a few days, much quicker than I expected!

I think so.

The doll looks nicer, to me. The clothes look like I expected.

Very!