1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order?
      ~ SD Ancient Butterfly (Black) Outfit
      ~ SD Loose white t-shirt
      ~ SD Harsh Skirt

When did you order?
      ~25th of May

How was the communication?
      Didn't have to contact them~

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

How long did it take to ship?
      ~4-5 Days
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      ~Brilliant!! they are all so well made!!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      ~Yes, they are very beautiful!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      YES!!!!!!

2. What did you order? A girl Pado open eyed, clothes, shoes
      When did u order? March 08 i think not shure
      how good was communication? Excellent XD
      was it easy to pay? super easy
      How long did it take to ship? about 4 weeks
      Quality and price? it was awsome quality and so was Alice(Pado) pics are exact and even better when you see them first hand
      Satisfied with products? deffinately as i got really kewl Free Gifts DOLLMORE ROCK!!! they are my fav company XD

3. What did you order? Dollmore Isaac (twin) Lawrence owen, Carring case, clothes

When did you order?
      May something, did layaway so finish a week before june hits

Fast, and easy, answer all I have real quick

How easy was it to pay?
      To easy!

ummm 2 week? less then that i think

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? oh yes!!! and more!

very much so!!!!!! even if there was something amiss, it always quickly slove!

4. What did you order?
      Dollmore adam Kara Klum, 2 pair shoes, 1 pair pants, 2 hats, 2 hoodies, 5 shirts, cigarette, studded arm bracelet
      When did u order?
      sometime in april...
      how good was communication?
      very good! they answered all my questions and dealt with my impatient-ness perfectly!
      was it easy to pay?
      too easy, and i had accidently ordered 3 times! buy they canceled the duplicates without comments....
      it took awhile to get my doll ready, and sanded but once they shipped it it was here in only 4 days!! omg, it was so fast!
      absolutely! the clothes are very well made and not too expensive. and the shoes are unbelievable! if they are just like a real shoe!!
      better! the doll is so beautiful in person! pictures dont do him justice at all...
      Satisfied with products?
      completely! i love my doll so much :aheartbea hes perfect! the clothes all look very good on him, the shoes fit perfectly and they included an free pair of red eyes (ive just put them in), a pair of pants and a shirt! i love dollmore, and have already ordered more clothes and a wig, and am looking to order again. Very good!!:)

5. What did you order?
      Clothing
      When did you order?
      27th of May
      There communication is always great on the Q&A board!
      How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, simple.
      7 days.
      Yep.
      Yep, perfectly.
      100% satisfied. ^^ Yup got free postcards, stickers and trousers.

6. What did you order?
      1 Dollmore Double BJD Bag
      1 Dollmore Tiny BJD Bag
      4 MSD shoes

When did you order?
      June 3, 2008

Superb as always. Very fast.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal. :D Easy! 'nuff said.

Very fast. ^^ 1 Day 1/2 I believe.

Of course. I always am very happy with their pricing & quality. :D Simple & ( cost ) effective designs as I would call it. ^^

Great, great great. :D All of their products are awesome. ^^

Super! This is the 2nd time I've ordered from them. I only got lesser freebies this time but I could imagine that the post people ( philippines, mind you ;p ) stole it T__T cos I know Dollmore always sent freebies other than stickers, pens & such.

Dollmore always has excellent service and is very fast.. ^_^ I'm very pleased with them <3

7. What did you order?
      Three pairs of eyes, a wig, and a pair of shoes.

When did you order?
      June 12th, 2008.

Very good. They didn't understand what my questions meant, but I suppose that was my fault. :P

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

Well, I received the package yesterday. So... 7 days.

Oh, yes. It all looks wonderful. x3

Yep. The eyes were much smaller than I expected, but that's just my doll newbness.

Yep! Can't wait to put it all to use! x3

8. What did you order?

A bunch of clothes and a teddy bear. :)

When did you order?

Um, a few months back, I don't exactly remember.

Very good! I put in the small mistake of my state being in a different place by accident, and I contacted Dollmore through 1:1 care. Fast replies! But I got it just fine. There was no need. ^_^

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy, they sent an invoice through Paypal!

About a week, I think.

Yes!

Yep!

The teddy's legs came off, but my friend sewed them together! Too bad he's always in a sitting position now, but I still love him. ^^

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Everything else was just fine! ;)

9. What did you order?
      One Set of PJs MSD, One Bunny Suit MSD, Two pairs of leggings MSD, One Pair of Panties MSD

When did you order?
      June 22nd-ish.
      Took about 5 days to ship, and 3 to get here

Pretty well.. er?.. I didn't have any problems :D

How easy was it to pay?
      Pretty easy, I guess. No harder then any other companies.

About 5 days, and a few more to get here. Just over a week.

Yes! They're so cute. I adore the msd bunny suit~!

Better, I think!

Most definitely! Will certainly be ordering again for my dolls :aheartbea
      But no fre gifts sadly.

10. What did you order?
      Clothes - full piece black suit, black shirt, 2 beanies, hunting cap, watch, doll carry bag, earring

When did you order?
      2008-06-30

Excellent

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy!

They shipped my order after 2 days. : D <3

Absolutely! The black suit is just gorgeous! The fabrics they use are so lovely. And the watch is actually a working watch. I was so suprised! XD The carry bag is very sturdy and padded properly.

Yes. The clothing looks even better than their photos, actually.

Yes, yes, yes! <33 I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

11. I got my stuff home now. I guess I was a bit hysterical over my first EMS problem! I never had any problems with it before.

12. * What did you order? Two outfits, some shoes and a few accessories.

* When did you order? 7.5.08

* How was the communication? I didn't have any communication with them besides their confirmation email and a paypal invoice. The emails were timely.

* How easy was it to pay? Very.

* How long did it take to ship? 1 week.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality is insanely great for the price.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and I will be ordering from them again.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

13. What did you order? A Double SD carrying bag and some elastic.

When did you order? 10.07.08

How was the communication? There was none, it was done through the automated shopping cart. I didn't need to contact them for any reason.

How easy was it to pay? Yeah, kinda easy ... I checked out my items, but it came up with a blank screen. I was loathe to refresh in case I ended up ordering twice, and just waited to see if I got an order confirmation. (Which I did). It didn't, however, tell me that I actually had to PAY. I mean, yes, I obviously DID have to pay, but I felt the confirmation email was badly laid out. Also, it recognised I was going to pay by PayPal, but did not have their PayPal address on it and I had to go back to the site and find it. I'm not annoyed per se, but it was a more complicated experience than it could have been, I feel.

How long did it take to ship? Like lightning! They packed it and sent it the next day, and I recieved my stuff FOUR DAYS after placing the order! I was amazed!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, just right, I think. I am very pleased with the bag.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep.

Were you satisfied with the product? I am. I also got some freebies, which was cool! :D They also took effort to label the free items as "FREE ITEMS" ... just in case anyone could be a little confused and wondered if they'd accidentally ordered something and not been charged for it, etc. A good touch, I thought.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a[/QUOTE]

14. * What did you order?
      Order#1: Four lots of MSD shoes in a lot on ebay.
      Order#2: Two pairs of SD stockings and some hound shoes within a group order

* When did you order?
      Order#1: Just before Christmas "05
      Order#2: I think it was in Feb "08.

* How was the communication?
      Order#1: Non-existant despite attempts to get information from the seller.
      Order#2: River here on the forums ran the group order, but I believe there was some communication when there were probelms.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Order#1: Easy, through ebay, paid for by paypal straight away.
      Order#2: *was not in charge of group order*

* How long did it take to ship?
      Order#1: Approx. 3 weeks despite paying for EMS and the auction specifically saying the item lot was ready to ship from Dollmore.
      Order#2: I think it was roughly two months due to a wig they had advertised as in-stock actually being out of stock. After weeks without communication to the orginiser they finally had it back in stock and sent the order.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Order#1: The shoes quality weren't fantastic, by they were cheap and functional. I had to replace the laces on one pair for being too short. It felt unworth it for the postage cost though.
      Order#2: The shoes are fine, but fit awkwardly on the doll, like they weren't supposed to fit and are squeazed on, but good for the price anywho. The socks were dissapointing. They were made out of different materials. The blue pair is fine and has lasted, the pink pair though were made of a thin lycra-like material, and both ripped at the seams on the first wear.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      As far as I can remember.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Not the pink socks, but I've been satisifed with the blue socks and the first lot of shoes. The last hound shoes were dissapointing and not worth the effort getting on.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I didn't bother contacting them to be honest, all were cheap items.

15. What did you order? A bunch of stuff, clothes, eyes, boots, wigs

When did you order? 7-11-08

How was the communication? I didn't need any, got invoice and paid

How easy was it to pay? Very.

How long did it take to ship? 1 day. For real, They emailed the shipping notice the next day. Ordered on a Thurs, shipped on Fri. In my hands Mon. Insane! But in a good way.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? OMG yes, this was my 3rd order from Dollmore, I love them... but they are evil for my wallet.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup

Were you satisfied with the product? Yup Yup!

16. Just so everyone knows, I am currently having a SERIOUS problem with Dollmore.

To be succinct about it.

-I was running a group order. It wasn't even the largest one I've ever hosted there. (Only just cleared $800, I've gone over $1,100 before.)
      -Dollmore sent me an invoice.
      -I paid it.
      -They requested more money to ship my items.
      -I asked why.
      -They told me to pay ASAP or they would cancel.
      -I slapped down a bunch of extra cash and then had to go invoice the participants for their shares.
      -A week later, I get a note concerning an item that was suddenly "sold out".
      -The most expensive item from the order showed up in the wrong color and broken. A perfectly good pair of shoes was CRUSHED by careless packing. One item was randomly exchanged for something else.

Edited to add further events.

Dollmore tried to convince me that I had ordered this other color. I had to file a paypal complaint and post screencaps before they did anything about and and THEN they tried to charge me a THIRD TIME for shipping!

I'm so angry I could scream.

And one finale edit: I am now BANNED from shopping at Dollmore because I am a "trouble-maker" for expecting my order to show up right!

17. What did you order?
      HaeMohSu set, a sword, and a necklace as part of a group order. On the HaeMohSu's pants, one leg was sewn too small to fit on the doll.

I posted to their Q&A board, and recieved a reply the next day. They agreed to send a replacement set of pants.

How easy was it to pay?
      There was no charge for the replacement.

It was pretty quickly, actually...

No. $50 outfit should fit.

Yes, the outfit itself is adorable.

No, and here's why. I requested a replacement pair of pants because one leg was too small. The other one was fine. I recieve the replacement with both legs sewn too small. I took off his feet, and they fit on that way, but it's still really annoying. At least the first pair was half right. -_-

18. What did you order?
      Two pairs of D Glass eyes, a blond short cut MSD wig, a doll restringing tool, a MSD cross choker and a SD leather choker

When did u order?
      27th July

How good was communication?
      I didn't have to communcate with them, but I am currently waiting for a reply on the Q&A board off them

Was it easy to pay?
      Pants easy - I paid by paypal

It got here today, August 4th

Quality and price?
      The quality of the glass eyes isn't bad for their price and the chokers are of a fine quality too.

Satisfied with products?
      Normally I am satisfied with Dollmore's products, but this time they seemed to have done a sloppy job of packing my stuff together and shipping it out. They gave me the wrong wig (ended up with a Middle Apple Cut blonde wig instead of the short blond one I ordered) and I'm pretty sure the MSD choker is SD size instead. I've posted up on the Q&A, asking for the wig to be replaced with the one I ordered - I'll have to wait and see how they reply, but as of right now I am not satisfied with the wig or choker, but the eyes are fine.

19. What did you order? Clothes and wig
      When did u order? 1/6/2008
      how good was communication? I didn't have any contact with them. Everything went fine without asking them any questions.
      was it easy to pay? I used paypal. It was very easy.
      How long did it take to ship? a few day. It didn't take long.
      Quality and price? The clothes and the wig are awsome. I think dollmore have good prices.
      Satisfied with products? Yes I'm really satisfied about the products and about dollmore.

20. What did you order?
      I ordered a white zipper pants, along with his funkyfunky shirt.

When did u order?
      17th of August
      How good was communication?

I find that it would take at least more than a day for Dollmore to respond to me in the Q&A board, but they were indeed very helpful.

Was it easy to pay?
      I had a slight difficulty at first because I didn't know how to pay using Paygate, but Dollmore was helpful and I realized I had to use IE rather than Firefox to pay using Paygate.. Lol.

It was shipped the next day, and it arrived to my hous on the 21st of August.. Just received it moments ago. XD

Quality and price?
      I find the price reasonable. XD I could get at least two piece of clothings for my doll! As for quality, I find the clothes very good quality.

Satisfied with products?
      Oh yes, I definitely am. I hope I can buy more clothes from them, when I have more money, that is.