1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. It seems like Dollmore doesn't take to long to ship, but I've been waiting a month for my order to leave the 'Before Shipping' stage. I think I'm going to e-mail Dolkot and ask them where they're at currently, because I'm getting a bit axious...

2. I didn't think before to leave feedback for Dollmore on DoA, but have used them several times now to order clothing in MSD and Model Doll sizes:- items have always arrived quickly, and communication with them has always been excellent. Its why I keep going back to them :) Loving the free gifts too!

3. What did you order?
      ~ SD T Sandal (White)
      ~ (8-9) Long Long Sauvage Wig (Dk.Brown)
      ~ MSD Ever Sandal (White)
      ~ Model doll F & SD Boy Love Sneakers (Black)
      ~ Model Woman Size Causal Trousers (White)
      ~ SD/Model doll grey socks
      ~ SD Gentle Watch
      ~ Cross & Lion Badge
      ~ All size Serial Nukmber

When did you order?
      ~16th of August

How was the communication?
      Very Good, They contacted me when the wig I wanted was not available and gave me a wig in the same style in a different colour. They were so nice about it!!^^

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

How long did it take to ship?
      ~ Around 5-6 days

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      ~They were gorgeous! Perfect!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      ~Yes, they were brilliantly predect!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was indeed! I would and will buy from them again!!!~

4. Unforunately I am having to give a bad review to Dollmore at this point. I am very disappointed in them.

What did you order? eyes, shoes, 2 MSD shirts, some doll socks. All were in stock items.

When did you order? 08/19/2008

How was the communication? I had to repeatedly contact them. Then they forgot about my problem.

How easy was it to pay? I used paypay.

How long did it take to ship? 23 days.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I was overcharged. See the below explaination.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes

Were you satisfied with the product? I got the items I ordered and those are nice.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

I ordered on August 20,2008 and asked that the 46 points I had saved up be applied to the order. I paid the invoice as soon as I got it. I then noticed that the points had been applied to the order but not deducted from the total amount of the bill. When I went to Dollmore to follow up I saw that they had taken all of my points away from me anyway. I contacted them and was told that they would credit me back with the points. It took a week, and multiple exchanges, for them to decide they would do this. And several additional items were to be sent to me, these were specificly identified as to what they would be.

They still did not credit my points back to me, so I contacted them again on 09/09/2008 about both my points and the status of my order. Jee replied "oops" (her words, not mine), the points would be adjusted and the order would be sent out the next day. I was also told that the additonal items would be included.

I got a notice on 09/10/08 that my order had shipped out. I checked EMS on 09/12/2008 for a status and discovered that my order has been sent to Australia. I sent them a message demanding my money be refunded at this point.

On 09/13/2008 a box arrived from Dollmore. It had a different EMS number than what I had been provided with, and it had been mailed on on 09/11/2008 (not 09/10/2008 as Jee had promised). I got the items I had ordered, but none of the ones Jee had said she would put in the box were there.

I consider this transaction closed and have advised Dollmore accordingly. But at this point I am unsure if I want to buy from them again.

5. Just leaving some more feedback for Dollmore I ordered some small items which are very nice and detailed and a doll carrier 65cms. It's fit delf great (57cms) But 60cms doll are a bit akward to get in but they do fit. I woudln't try to get a doll bigger than 60cms in it though, even though I did want it for that purchase I'm still very happy with it.
      POSTIVE FEED BACK FOR DOLLMORE (I also recieved a free pen, lol) :thumbup

6. Negative feedback! ! ! ! Order was a complete nightmare! We are still fighting them to send the right shoes or refund us at least $25.00 that is due to us. We ordered $50.00 shoes and got a $25.00 pair! I think we are going to have to go one step farther with them. They left a answer stating, "Wrong shoes do not interest you??" At least we are trying to get back our $25.00 owed to us, no luck so far. This is theft.

I hope this is posted in the correct place. I am leaving VERY NEGATIVE feedback for Dollmore.
      (more here) Most of you know what a fight I had with them. They flatly refused to exchange a pair of $50.00 doll shoes that we ordered and got a pair of $25.00 and pocket the rest. We went after them, and they were forced to give our $25.00 back to us. Please, please anyone, who has had a problem with them, and I hear alot, do not give up! Go after what is rightly yours. We finally won. But what a fight we had to put up with. I am wondering how many people in the past they have taken. For those that love them, congrats! But.......let the buyer beware!

7. What did you order? Joint order with a friend: two sets of Dollmore Model HH feet (one set blushed); one Dollmore Model option fist hand (blushed); two AnotherSpace MSD outfits; one AnotherSpace SD outfit. Total with shipping, $333.00

When did you order? 08/17/2008

How was the communication? It took four days and an exchange of e-mails/posting on Q&A board for Dollmore to find my payment. This was my mistake: I sent it to the Paypal account I had used in the past, and didn't see the notice on the Dollmore website not to use that Paypal address.

After that, communication was normal, until I began to wonder why the package was taking so long to arrive. On September 7, I checked the EMS tracking number for the package and discovered that it had been delivered on September 5 to another customer in the US (different zip code, different state, different name).

It took from September 7 until September 16--four e-mail exchanges and multiple posts on the Q&A board--to get Dollmore to acknowledge that the package had been incorrectly addressed and that I had not received the order. This was a frustrating process, as Jee kept telling me that the package had been delivered, and (for more than a week) couldn't or wouldn't understand that zip code 461XX is not the same place as zip code 668XX.

But I want to compliment Dollmore, in spite of the mistake and in spite of the frustration: once Jee acknowledged what the problem was, Dollmore resent my order immediately. It arrived today, September 22.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy by Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? Original order: ten days. Refilled order: two days.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. I have always been pleased with Dollmore's items for the price, and this order is no exception.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes

Were you satisfied with the product? yes

8. What did you order? Kara Klum; a re-stringing tool; and some clothes that when in stock.

When did you order? October 3rd.

How was the communication? Very good actually. Anytime I had a question or problem it was addressed the next day with a friendly and helpful attitude and as my first doll I had a lot of questions.

How easy was it to pay? They take PayPal. It was as easy as 1, 2, 3!

How long did it take to ship? Three weeks, which was my only complaint. Their website said 3-8 days. After a week paced I asked if he'd be shipping soon and I was told it'd be 2 weeks not 8 days. So I decided to wait and see. I was JUST about to ask them again at the 3 week mark but I saw the status had changed. After it shipped it only took 3 days to get here. :aheartbea

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yeah. Definatly. I havne't been able to take my eyes off my boy.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? I don't think the sales pictures capture just how sad Kara Klum looks, but it fits my character so well, I was happy.

Were you satisfied with the product? Totatlly, I'm definatly going to get another one of theirs someday!

9. Oops! I forgot to do this D:

What did you order?
      Shirt, two pants, sunglasses, sneakers and ties

When did you order?
      2008/07/09

Very good! I had no questions when it came to ordering the clothes, but I have had basic questions over the months and they were very quick in replying!

How easy was it to pay?
      I was a little confused with the paypal payment, but it went through, so it was pretty darn easy!

A week or so!

Totally. I still think that they have the bst bang for your buck when it comes to their cloths. Well made and well priced! What more could you ask for?

A few looked better then! The only one I was a little disapointed with, was with a pair of shoes. They only had one pair of laces, but that was easily fixed

Very much so. They also sent me a free pair of eyes, and a pen~! =3

10. What did you order?
      Lots of custom items.

When did you order?
      2008-08-27

Took 1 day to answer when they weren't on holiday.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, simple.

4 days.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

11. What did you order?
      MSD - - Where are you going Alice??
      MSD - CanCan lacy skirt (All Black)
      16mm Dollmore Eyes (G02)D16G02
      MSD - Band Chess Board Stocking(Blue)
      MSD - Tie -T (White)
      MSD - CanCan Lace Dot Skirt (Blue)
      MSD - Odd pair knee socks(B&W)

When did you order?
      September 13th, 2008.

Communication was wonderful. All of my questions were answered very quickly!

How easy was it to pay?
      It was very easy. I just had to wait about a day for the invoice to be sent.

It took 12 days for Dollmore to ship out my order.
      After it was shipped out, my order arrived in 5 days!

Yes! The clothes are all adorable! I especially adore the stockings, so cute!

Everything except one item. The MSD- Tie T was MUCH to big in the torso. Much bigger than it looks in the sales pictures. I had a friend over when I was opening the clothes, and she thought they had sent me an SD shirt by accident. I'm currently talking to Dollmore about it, but I'm not to bothered by it.

I'm very satisfied with everything. I'll probably just end up using the Tie-T for my incoming SD.

12. I ordered two weeks ago, about 100 USD worth of stuff for my daughter’s doll for Christmas. I've heard nothing back. I've sent several e-mails asking when they think the items may be shipped and if they have been shipped, what is the tracking number. Absolute silence, even when I title the e-mail "Please respond!!!". I just want to know if I am ever going to see these things. They acknowledged my Paypal transaction (which went through with no problem) and sent me an order number, and after that not a word. Can anyone advise?

Thanks!!!

13. I have bought from dollmore on two seperate occasions. First when I bought two pairs of eyes at the same time I had bought my doll at junkyspot. Suprisingly, the eyes came before the doll which is only a state away from me. I was very pleased with the item, but I had to email them to get them to charge me so that they would not expire.

Second time I went to them, I had to once more email them to charge me so that it would not expire. I don't quite get why this happens, but it really isn't too big of a deal. I had ordered several things in that were either SD or MSD sized. Some of them seemed like they were the wrong size, but fit on the doll nonetheless. Again it only took three days to get the items, and the new dollmore D glass eyes are beautiful. Including the free pair I got when I ordered from them.

I would use them again. I love dollmore. Especially for eyes and clothing. Very nice, and very sturdy. (Able to withstand a waist that is bigger than usual and not break. I think that constitutes sturdy.)

14. What did you order?
      Clothing - an SD size coat and a Banji kimono

When did you order?
      6th October 2008

Great, confirmation of my order, invoice for payment and confirmation of shipping :3 Didn't need any more than that

How easy was it to pay?
      Had to wait for invoice as I ordered when they were closed but paid straight through paypal

Paid 7th october, sent out 9th october, delivered 13th october

Indeed, the quality of the clothing is lovely :3

I think they look better, especially when on the dolls :3

Yes I was. The shipping cost made me cringe but I needed one of the items urgently so couldn't really complain, especially with how fast the shipping is. Plus the clothes fit better than I expected them to, not easy finding a decent fit for a 55cm doll

15. What did you order?

One pair of MSD pants, two MSD shirts, one pair of MSD socks, a pair of warmers/gloves.

When did you order?

10/13/08.

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy. I used Paypal.

The Paypal went through the next day and the day after that it was shipped. It arrived on the 18th, so it took about four days total once it was sent out.

It was VERY good quality. The detailing on the clothing was excellent.

Yes, just like in the pictures-- except better.

I am very satisfied. Everything went along smoothly and quickly and I got free eyes/sticker/postcard to boot!

16. What did you order?

Several clothes, accesories, one wig and eyes for my incoming doll

When did you order?

October 12th.

How easy was it to pay?

I used paypal.

The day after it was shipped, October 13th. They gave me the tracking number and everything arrived on the 18th.

Very much yes. Well, I haven't seen anything doll like before, but I do think the quality of the stuff I ordered is nice.

Yes, it does. And about the wig, I wasn't sure about the color, but when it arrived it looked even better than in the photo! I love that color and it's perfect for my doll.

Yes! And I got extra glass eyes, the size I asked for!

17. I forgot to give feedback the first time ^^;

What did you order?

MSD - Quilting Hood Jumper(Black)

When did you order?

09/12/2008

How easy was it to pay?

Paypal~ they sent the invoice

One week exactly~ I was impressed how fast it got here xD

Yes~ it's a wonderfully soft jacket and it fits Mowen perfectly~ The pockets are great for putting his hands in xD

Yes, but Better~

Very~ Mowen looks good in it and everyone else likes it too xD I would recommend it highly!

18. I have just ordered some wigs from Dollmore (paid using Paypal) and am hoping someone can advise me on the email I received following placement of my order.

Subject of the email: 'The good which Shannon Conway ordered is delivering'
      Email content:
      'Dear Shannon
      The order which it receives in 2008/10/20 was cancelled.

Order number : [ 20081020105917989MY ]
      - The 'Cancel order' with lower part is same case.

- It pays, until about prearranged date does not become the payment not to be and the case which the manager cancels.

- Before the payment is confirmed, the customer direct cancellation one case. '

I don't understand it (lost in babelfish translation). The subject states it has been sent yet the email states the order was cancelled. Any ideas???

19. Bump! Would like some advice ASAP. Ta!

20. Have you tried looking at your order status on the English site? When you said "lost in babelfish translation," you lost me. Are you saying that they used babelfish, or did they send the email in Korean? I have to confess, that email didn't make much sense to me. Perhaps another email to try and get them to clarify is in order?