1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore kids skin tone matches

Jun 29, 2007

1. I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread T^T

I have a Dollmore kid Aiden girl, and I want to get her a more mature body. Problem is, I'm still a newbie to the whole hobby, and I don't know of any skintone matches T^T

Any help?

BTW, she is normal skin tone ^^

2. I've found that it's -really- hard to get information on dollmore matches. I went looking for the exact same thing, and had a hell of a time. So, I went to a dollmeet, and discovered that my old body girl is a pretty good match with both dollzone normal, and u-noa normal, both of which are more mature bodies, and were an unnoticeable amount lighter. ^_^ It's also apparently a decent match with souldoll normal, except that the souldoll is more pink and more saturated. I have not, however, seen a match with souldoll myself.

Hope that was of some help!

3. Thank you so much! Actually, if you could send me a picture of how your doll matches, that would help even more XD If you can't, howevere, that's fine ^^ Your advice was wonderful!

I luff you!

4. Thank you so much! Actually, if you could send me a picture of how your doll matches, that would help even more XD If you can't, howevere, that's fine ^^ Your advice was wonderful!

I luff you!

5. I've read that it matches DOD too when I was looking for a body for my DOC girl ^^

6. I don't know about the new DoC bodies, but the old color was very pink compared to other normal skin resins. I don't feel it's a good match. DM kids are very pale. I did find that Souldoll matched fair enough, but the Soukid body isn't very mature; I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

7. I'm going to try to find some comparison shots of DM and DZ, because I REALLY like the DZ female bodies...

8. Can anyone tell me how well Unoa heads fit on Dollmore bodies? I love Lusis but I'm not a fan of Unoa bodies.

9. I'll see if I can take pictures at the next dollmeet, since that's where I did the comparisons before.

Also, does anyone know if dollmore changed their resin with the new bodies? Because I've seen my DM girl with some of the DoC dolls, and it just doesn't match at -all-. DoC is far too pink- and my girl is even -blushed- pink!

Actually, Souldoll has a new, mature soulkid body. I was looking at it for my Momo girl, but I found that the DZ matched better.

10. I have a Kid Delf head on a Kid Dollmore body right now. My newer Kid Dollmore body is warmer and peachier than the old one and actually doesn't look that bad with CP normal skin, although CP is pinker. However, I think it always looks more natural to have a pinker head and a lighter body rather than a pale head on a pinky body, so in reverse, it might not look as good.

11. Yay! I look forward sto some comparison shots! Hopefully once I find a suitable body, I can figure out how to take Aleksei's head of her current body so I can sell it ^^

12. I have a similar question... I really love dollmore aidan head... But the body (boy) is so like a child for me... T__T I want a boy plus mature...

So, I would want to know if exist a maturer body (boy) for a kid dollmore head... é///è Maybe a lati blue? Or others?

Thanks so much ^^

13. I can only speak for the oldskin dollmore kid bodies, but I have an Unoa faceplate and an Aidan and they match pretty well, the trouble I'm having is that I need a back for the faceplate, and those seem to be impossible to find ANYWHERE! :|

14. If this can help: Kazekids make back part of Unoa head: HERE So, it's possible...

But the resin match, is good?

Cause I love unoa body but I'm not a fan of unoa heads! XD

15. On oldskin dollmore kids, the resin match is very good, I can't speak for the newskin tho :) Thanks for the link! :D

16. I'm so glad the resin matches! Can anyone tell me how well the heads fit on DM bodies and if it would need much modding?

17. If you do that will you be selling it here? I'll be needing a kid dollmore soon =3