1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model boy Evgenia Hanoel Thread

Jun 21, 2008

1. I like him very much, I don't like the price. If only they had him in normal version. Not to mention that he has a girl's name :ppp

2. I took one look at his pictures and caved. I wasn't looking for another tall male doll, he's not my usual style, but . . . AUUUUGHHHH!!! I NEED HIM!

He reminds me so much of Yoshitaka Amano's art . . . eeeee! *wibble*

-- A <3

3. I thought that his lips looked familiar but the eyes were totally different!! Thank you so much for this info:)

4. Exactly what I thought! Although I think he has a lovely body and face, it's a shame they gave him quite a girly hair style/hat and name...I thought he was a girl at first. He could look incredible though! The tight trousers are hot!

5. Haha ! That's why my Haneol Moon is a good female (when i get him).But I will take the normal version ..love the outfit and everything though.

6. For some reason Evgeneia and the original Haneol doesn't look alike at all to me. Not only the eyes, but the size of the lips and the shape of the jawlines... Is it just the faceup difference?

And, agreed, the tight pants are hot.

7. Well, I'll ask DM is i can order him blank or not. Since i'm not loving that face up so much -.-

8. I'm pretty sure that his eyes has been opened a bit. Look at the distance between the crease and the eyes - it's much smaller on this version.

But the lips look the same - just with a less pronounced painting...

9. Yeah, I think the eyes are different because they specifically mentioned different eyes in the description.

I'm... undecided. I like certain aspects of this outfit and sculpt, but really, really don't like some of the other.

10. Gah this time around, DM isn't making it easy on me, they say it impossible to order him without his face up -.-. Maybe i'm just misunderstanding or something.

Seem like the boy is already made, so they can't change him, so i'll order later, and get someone to redo his face up,and sale off some items i don't need/like.

11. He definitely has something different in his eyes that Haneol Moon.

12. I love him! What a beautiful mold! Love the style too! But sadly I won't be able to afford him T_T

13. Mephistol, he's a limited edition of 10, and a lot of what is limited is his face-up -- I'd advise getting a non-limited Haneol and doing his face-up the way you'd like, if you're looking for a different style.

-- A <3

14. He's on my wishlist :)

15. ... we have acquired one of the ten Evgeneia Hanoels. ... does anyone know who has the other nine? ... i have found one in Russia. ... but , I understand that there are three there.

I would like to re-unite Doug with his brothers through pictures.....