1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model Women Bonnie Hopezs Discussion

Oct 31, 2006

1. Thanks for the info !
      I am already a fan of Kyle Reese, so I cannot wait to see the new boy !

2. Anyone with a Bonnie doll yet? Would love to see pictures of the actual doll.:)

3. I'd love to see pictures as well. It would be nice to see her with different wigs etc.

4. I would love to see owner pics, too , please ^_^.

5. Well, I'll take some and post them when I receive mine... But that's going to be in a few weeks from now...

6. Thanks Melusine, that would be great !

7. Melusine, any news on your Bonnie?
      I'm dying to see her real photos!!!

8. I told my hubby that I really want to get a girl and I showed him this one, he thinks she is really adorable, so I have a choice and since no one has her, she maybe coming to me in a couple of months. In any case when and if I get her, I will take lots of pics of her, but doubt anyone would like seeing her.

9. I discovered her today and I'm in love *__* Her face is something between Sooah and Shall, and I adore that dolls. The only thing I would change is her huge body, I would prefer to put her head on a SD13 body.

I would like to see pictures from owners!!!

10. My Bonnie, renamed Athenais, arrived this morning !! I LOVE her !!

Here are her first pics !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. She's beautiful! Congratulations ^^

I think she has a lovely expression.

Thanks for sharing your pictures

12. Yay! Finally owner pics of Bonnie! :)

Congrats on your new model!

13. Happy that you like them, though they are a little overlit. I'll try and take better ones later.

Yes, she has a lovely expression. What surprised me at first was the pink eye shadow all around the eyes. But it is not so bad after a few minutes. And it is something I can tone down a little if I really feel the need to. So, she's great and I hope my pics help other collectors to decide whether to get one or not.

14. :D Oh yes this was worth waiting to see, I will have mine custom painted when I have the money later this year. She is gorgeous!

15. OOMG! finally XD i'm happy for you she's home now! and im happy for me to, cause i waited for your photos XD she looks sweet! but very different from the pictures :S but shes lovely!!! congrats!

16. She's beautiful! :aheartbea Just like in the official photos ^^

Thanks for sharing this pictures!

17. You're all welcome !

Yes, she is very sweet and the most amazing is the variety of expressions she can take. I cannot take my eyes off her !
      But I REALLY need to trim her bangs !

Well, I'm hoping to see pics of the other Bonnies when they have arrived too !! ^ ^

18. She looks really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

19. WOW I need her!!

20. Oooh, your pictures clinch it Melusine, I must have her.

As for the people saying she looks to mature for 15 on that body... I was wearing a c-cup before I was 13, it does happen, alas my poor teenage back...