1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Mokashura Mini 40cm discussion part 1

Jun 2, 2014

1. babytarragon: So so sososo cute! I really hope they come out with a baby skin again so I can get a friend for my Nattie. I just think a normal resin beside her would look odd.

Yay for shipping notices!

Marti: Cute name!

2. She's here :)
      It was a real struggle to take photo's today because of my two boys beeing enthousiastic too and trying to be in every photo i took .
      The youngest one is 16 months and even decided she was so cute he had to lick her :? (i guess he tried to give her a kiss) and when we started to laugh he decided to do it again:sweat.

So no great pictures :sorry Just this plain introduction.
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

i got the pierrot dress and some blue eyes as an extra, her default wig was soft sobazu wig in brown (which is way to big and the hairs are static and really flyaway, so impossible to style)
      luckily the wig i ordered for her is a lot smaller (still big but okay enough)
      she had a terrible time standing up straight from the box which made taking pictures even harder, so i took her apart (easy) and strung her again (also easy) and then she could stand more easily which is strange because all i did was rearanging the knot in the leg strings a little bit differently.......????

as for the disney animators doll compatibility i have this hide and seek picture. ;)

[​IMG]
      she even fits the shoes (and i thought i read somewhere she couldn't wear them)

and her name is: Ninon.

3. She is wonderful and beauteous. I am so jealous that you have yours. Hopefully, mine will be here in three or four weeks.

4. She is adorable! Now I think I want one! Thanks for the comparison with the Disney kids. Her head doesn't look so huge next to theirs!

5. Ahhh! She is just precious. Congrats! I love her!

6. Iris contacted Dollmore and they told her that they would be shipping my Moka last friday, so she should get to MD some time this week. That means that she should be here in AZ sometime next week. I am so excited.

7. Podkayne Mokashura arrived at Iris' (Fabric Friends and Doll) She will be flying to Arizona tomorrow so perhaps the end of the week, for sure next week. I am so excited.

8. I have totally fallen in love with these dolls! I've enjoyed everyone's photos!

9. She is scheduled to be here Frifay.

10. Congrats, I hope you post pictures :)

11. She arrived today. I am in love. I didn't realize she would come in such cute Jammies. The wig she came with is a bit loose. I have a wig cap somewhere that I will try on her later. She will be traveling with me this summer. First to Tom's River in June and then to UFDC and the Austin BJDC in July/August. I hope this picture of her is ok. [​IMG][/

12. Congrats to both of you on arrival of adorable KoHyoo girls!

13. I love everyone's dolls... so adorable. These are definitely my favorite dolls ever. Glad they made it to you safely!

So I have a baby skin Duyou (in my profile picture) but I really love these dolls so much I want another... I really want a Ko Hyoo too but I think normal skin would look weird with baby skin. I sent Dollmore this...

SAL102587 wrote :
      >Will you ever make another Mokashura in baby skin, maybe one of the newer sculpts. I'd love to buy a Ko Hyoo in baby skin to match my Duyou in baby skin. ​

And they replied...
      Dear SAL102587,
      Thanks a lot for your interesting in our Mokashura doll at first.
      Unfortunately, it may be hard for us to make mokashura doll ko hyoo in baby skin color in future.
      But I have transferred your idea to our boss to consider it seriously. :))
      I'm pretty disappointed... If I knew they'd never do another in baby skin I wouldn't have gotten her in baby skin in the first place. :( I don't want to rebuy her in normal skin because I really love the baby skin... but I want her to have a friend. DILEMMA!

14. why do they have to match? how many of your friends have the same skin tone that you do? Why don't you ask around and see if any one has a baby skin Moka and a normal resin doll and ask them to do a comparison shot? or for that matter do you have another BJD to compare her to?

15. I have decided that Podkayne needs different eyes. Does she really need 28mm eyes? If you have gotten your Moka different eyes, where did you get them? Thanks,

16. 28mm to me feels too big, I thought my Ko Hyoo looked a bit ill wearing them. Now she has 26mm eyes for Reborn, I got them from Ebay.

Here she is wearing 26mm eyes. In Sailor Moon cosplay ^^
      [​IMG]KoHyoo by Georgie, on Flickr

17. That is good to know. The smaller eyes make her look a tad bit older.

18. Ninon has beautifull new 26mm eyes by Kanis augen in germany only trouble is they leave big gaps near the side. if i order from them again i'd probably go for a more custom option of 28mm eyes and 26 mm size irises and pupils i think that would work out better or maybe i should bevel her eyesockets a little to make it fit because they aren't actually to smal they just don't sit right.

[​IMG]

19. Babytarragon, I really like the 26mm eyes for a bit older look!
      How is the fit in the eye socket!

Allanieew, I wondered about the fit of those eyes! I was thinking of doing an order with friend to save postage. Thanks so much!

20. I found the fit of 26mm better than 28mm, but still doesn't seem to fit 100% perfectly, her eyewells are a little bit awkward. But certainly better than 28mm which are too big to sit fully in the eyewell.