1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Mokashura Mini 40cm discussion part 1

Jun 2, 2014

1. So i just measured the eyes just to make sure i was right, because the eye on her left had bigger gaps than the eye on her right. Since the eyes i have are handblown i measured them first and they both are 25,6 mm so that couldn't be it. When i looked into her eyesockets i saw no big difference but when i started to go around with my fingers i felt that one of the two eyewells was deeper on the bottom side so deepening that should make up for the bigger gap on her left eye. The 26mm size seems to be okay for the eyewell.

The kanis augen are really great, they have great dept (the pupil is floating in the eye instead of beeing one with the iris) i also like that they have different colors in the iris so mine are blue with a brown rim around the pupil ( what they call the iris muscle eyes) they are sturdy but do feel very fragile. I have more eyes by them and the superior topaz eyes are always the ones i get asked about. I do find that their eyes are darker than shown on the photos on their site.

2. I don't mind different tones... just that the baby skin is so ... different... it's like almost see through. I'm nervous it'd look weird beside the solid resin. I am going to post a thread for a comparison. I don't have other dolls really.

My Natty has 26mm eyes:
      [​IMG]

Speaking of Natty... I got her a new wig thinking the curly one was a bit too much... So much regret... she just isn't herself without the mess of curls.

3. Thank your for the eye info!

I know how that goes, Natty just needs her curls and is darling in them!

4. Terrible lighting is terrible... but I was trying to decide which wig I liked best... and showing off her new outfit hehe. I think I'm in love with the shorter wig...

[​IMG]

5. I like the shorter wig. She looks more like a toddler with it. And her new outfit is adorable!

6. I like the short wig too. I can see more of her pretty face. <3

She's fitting in with my little Ghost set up. hehe
      [​IMG]

7. on the dutch forum bjd cafe someone came up with an idea to all make the same pattern of hat and embellish it in different ways to see what people would do with it and i made my hat for Ninon. (and it seems i am the only one that has actually made something, lol)
      It took me a lot of hours and there are 12 roses and almost 200 leaves on the hat (lost count at 186 embroidered but have 10 left over leaves and embroidered more on the spot to make the colors not overlap to much didn't want patches of the same color)
      now i am making a matching dress, but i just wanted to share and bump the thread a little.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Very cute! Can't wait to see the dress you'll make to match :)

9. That is beyond adorable!!!

ETA: Nattie got some new dresses. here's one
      [​IMG]New Dresses! by Stephanie Guillory, on Flickr
      The other two are in my flickr. Not the best picture but I had to share!

I really really love her with the short wig and she looks so nice with the eyelashes. I need to update my avatar.

#449 Call Me Stephanie, Jun 9, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    10. Wow. Your girls are amazing! I adore the pictures everyone has posted. But I have a question, does anyone own one of the boys? I'm curious to see what one of them would look like. I just ordered a Duyou a couple of weeks ago on a boy body and the wait for him is killing me.

11. This is really interesting! Thanks for posting this pic. I've always wondered how other heads would look on the Mokashura body. I wonder how Spritdoll's Dolce heads would look? I believe they're 11-12".
      Does anyone here with a Mokashura happen to have larger heads to try on the body?

12. I just got my Mokashura boy in today!

[​IMG]
      He's a Duyou on a boy's body. I had to email Dollmore about getting her head on a boy's body and they said yes!
      I also got this outfit for free! Because I had to wait a little over 2 months to get him. I just emailed them about when he was going to be delivered and got free stuff for the wait. I wasn't expecting it but I'm not complaining it was the outfit that I wanted on the site. Now he just needs a name and a face up!

Box opening thread here
      https://denofangels.com/threads/dol...oy-warning-contains-some-dolly-nudity.722899/

13. Oh, she's just so pretty! Congrats on her!!!

14. Hi, I'm curious if anybody knows of any comparison pictures between the Mokashura doll and other Baby Doll types. I'm planning to one day get a Baby Doll but currently I'm searching for a sculpt I like. I like the ones from MYOU a lot, but I'm also curious about the ones from Dollmore.

And do Mokashura dolls have genders? I usually do prefer my dolls not to be genderless!

15. Mokashura dolls do have genders. They also have very large heads! Myou bodies also have genders and have more normal sized heads.

16. My KoHyoo girl didn't have any girl parts, however the boys have a little not very detailed 'boy part.

Mokashura's are almost identical in proportions to Animator dolls, so it might be easier to find comparisons between Animator and BJD than Mokashura and other BJD.

Mokashura are really on quite a different scale to other Baby BJD though. Not really 'compatible' which is why I think Dollmore released the second line.

17. Ok, thanks. Might be I get a Mokashura doll anyway sometime in the future even though the head is very large. Dollmore is one of my favourite companies. I really love their dolls. :)

Second line? Do you mean a second line of Mokashura dolls?! I have not ordered from Dollmore for quite a while so I'm unsure what you mean with a second line.

18. Oh, that's really cool! I was aware there was a line called Illua but I never looked into it much. I'm realy tempted to get one now but at the moment there's a lot I need to get done around the house. And my current doll fund have to be spent on my IH SID F, Oscar. If only money could grow on trees...