1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Mokashura Mini 40cm discussion part 1

Jun 2, 2014

1. I'm a new owner of the Mokashura line. Have liked them since they first came out but was never able to get one due to something always coming up (that seems to be the story of life!). Anyway, I actually found mine from ebay before Christmas and I actually had money so thought I would get myself a present :3nodding: She had the BIGGEST eyeballs I have ever seen in a doll :aeyepop: Luckily, I had some smaller ones that I like better.
      She is a Baby Skin Normal Duyou
      [​IMG]
      Dollmore Mokashura Duyou(4)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

If someone here was the one who sold her, then thank you very much! I adore her.

2. Thank you and yes she is adorable! I am finding myself liking the big baby dolls A LOT! I have an MYou BB Matcha that I absolutely love and there are 3 more of that line that I'm working on getting. Its funny how tastes change over the years. For the past 4-5 years I haven't wanted anything to do with MSD sized dolls (not even the ones that I already owned) and was far more into SD and tiny size. But then the BB dolls started rolling out and I saw a Mokashura in person while I was attending a bjd con in TX a few years ago and was smitten by her. Still not caring for more "regular" MSD lines but the BB really make me happy.

3. I love Mokashura dolls. T_T I once humored the idea of getting one, but eventually decided not to. But now I went back to Dollmore's website, and I darn it, I want one. I can't resist the cuteness! I really like their size and big eyes. The only problem is: I can't choose. x_x
      I know I want Duyou, but I don't know if I should go for the regular one or Kurios Black. Luckily I'm in no hurry to get one and I have to save some money, so I have time to think. : >

4. I have Ko Hyoo and I adore her.

5. @Saapas I can highly recommend Duyou Kurios Black <3 She is so adorable, I love my girl so much! Her smooth white skin, gothic faceup and her precious detailed outfit is pure love <3

6. @Sadomina Dollmore resin is so smooth, I love it! I've been stalking your photos of Kurios Black, I can't find other owner pictures. Do you have more photos of her somewhere? OwO I've also noticed that whenever I get interested in a doll and google owner pictures of it, your dolls always come up. I guess our taste in dolls is pretty similar. 8D

7. @Saapas I'm sure there will soon be other owner's pictures - a friend of mine is waiting on her arrival - maybe we can show twin pictures <3
      Oh, I'm happy to hear that we have similar taste! I just saw your profile and which dolls you own: a Dollpire Dead Mansion Tara <3 <3 <3 OMG, you are so lucky! She is so awesome!! <3 <3 Sure, a Kurios Black would really fit in your doll family! If you need some more pictures, comparsion or anything, just tell me and I hope I can help.

8. @Sadomina Oh, twins! I definitely want to see some pictures of them together. ^w^ <3 I love Kurios Black's expression, it's so adorable. I already bought a Disney Animator dress from Etsy, so I guess the need for a Mokashura doll is getting real. 8D

And yes, I love my Tara! <3 I also have Ringdoll's Xi and Miracle Doll's Baiye, but I've been lazy and haven't posted box opening pictures of them yet. I'm also waiting for Charm Doll's Back Ghost Jonasson.
      Dollmore's face ups are amazing, I was sure Tara's face up wouldn't look as great as in the promo pictures, but boy was I wrong. That's why I have no doubts their Mokashura face ups look amazing in person as well.
      And since you offered, I'm interested in seeing pictures of Kurios' outfit. : 3 All the separate pieces of it, since there seem to be quite many.

Also, does someone happen to know wigs and eyes that fit Mokashura's really well (other companies than Dollmore)?

9. @Saapas Sorry for my late answer, this week was so busy so I couldn't take those pictures for you. I have undressed her today now and can show you detailed pictures of her outfit set now: Rosalia (scroll a little down).

It's a really precious set, very detailed and many parts. The mail dress has got several layers, as well her underskirt (with stiff petticoat in one layer to hold the shape). All pieces: pair of long socks, shoes, satin long pants, underskirt, main dress, neck decoration and hair accessory.

10. She is beyond adorable!

11. @Sadomina Great, thank you so much for the pictures! ^u^ The fullset seems to be well worth the price, the outfit alone is so detailed and gorgeous. Have you had any trouble with staining since the outfit is black? Or do you not keep it on for long?

12. @Saapas No staining at all - I have her wearing the outfit since 1 1/2 year now and couldn't find any staining when I undressed her last weekend for the pictures. Really high quality <3

13. @Sadomina Awesome! I personally like dressing a doll and just leaving it like that (unless I want to change their outfit, which doesn't happen often), so that's great news to me. I feel myself loving Dollmore even more and more. =w= The quality of their wigs, clothing, resin, face ups... So good.

14. Dollmore is definitely amazing. I love their dolls so much, totally a favorite of mine.

15. Just an FYI - the clothes from Walmarts "My Life" 18" dolls are not a bad fit for the Mokashura girls. Here's one of my Duyou's modeling an outfit
      [​IMG]
      DM Mokashura wearing WM My Life clothes (1)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity
      The pants are a very good fit over her chubby hips and butt and the length is great, the top is a little bit but not horrible. The white "scarf" she is wearing is actually a headband that came with the outfit (and it does fit) however since she already has ribbons in her hair we found a different use for it. I also tried one of their nightgowns and it looks very cute as well. Not bad for $10

16. Mu Shu: What a cute outfit and price. I bought a Dollmore Mokashura outfit for my Xagadoll BB-Ida. It was an OK fit...a bit big. Maybe I'll try one of My Life's sometime.

BTW, I think the newest Mokashura Weep Vassilisa Duyou is gorgeous!

17. I'm so glad to see more pictures of mokashuras. *^u^*
      I still ache to get one, saving up enough money is going to take a long time. I'll just have to admire pictures of other people's mokashuras in the meantime.
      And the Weep Vassilisa is a cutie!

18. @stellarphenomena - I want that new Mokashura Lua so bad, also kind of wanting the new Mint one as well.