1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. oh man, I have been looking for a tan boy in this size, but i dont want the FS =(

been thinking of re-shelling aya, but the doll i want to shell her has is hard to come by so for now she and i love her enough in her current form to be perfectly happy with that!

[​IMG]
      Bookish by reizei-chan, on Flickr
      freckleface spam

2. Hey guys!

I saw on Materiel Celeste (I think ?) someone who had her Narsha with Yo-SD feet!
      I found this really great and would like to know if anyone on here did this ?

I think the person said she bought them on Dollmore for a better match but I cannot seem to figure out where she found them...

3. Hi guys! Narsha and friends are just so beautiful! I'm thinking of getting one. I'm wondering if they can fit a yo-sd size wig? 6-7 I mean? Because on Dollmore they say it's a size 7 so I don't know. Thanks for your help

4. they can wear a stretchy 6-7
      7-8 is way too big.

5. My Narsha tends to share wigs with my LittleFee and Narae, so 6-7 definitely.

6. i have a shabee (narsha friend) and she is definitely a 6-7 as well

7. Hi thread! Haven't posted AJ in forevers! Just got a new dollie his size this past week, so here is a pic of AJ and his new friend. :)
      [​IMG]
      AJ's new friend is a Bimong Chuu on a MinoruWorld Jr body. I really love this size! <3

8. So sweet!! I just love her wig!

They look great together!!

9. Dancingbee: Thanks! it took forever to find a wig that fit the color i wanted, lucky for me parabox's version of "blonde" was perfect!

Has anyone tried the "littlemissmatched" clothes on a narsha? I know that they have been put on MW juniors and yos before, but they have been big on the yosd

10. hey guys, i just had a question. it says that basic narsha girl is "sold out" on dollmore's website.

does that mean permanently sold out? or just for now? (the french resin ones are available, but i would want the regular resin)...

thank you. ^___^

11. As she been sold out for a while ?
      I have no idea why she would be if the others are not...
      You may want to contact Dollmore if you are interested in her ^^

I bought some yo-SD items at a meet this weekend and I'm happy that though they are really tight, they fit :D
      But shoes did not, even if they were a little bigger then "normal" yo-SD shoes, they still need a few millimeters to fit D=
      I really need to get smaller feet :V

I'll try to have pictures soon~

12. thanks chibi -

alright, i'll contact dollmore. i am interested in her, but i'm not allowing myself to buy anything new until i buy a camera!

i'd love to see your photos soon. :)

13. She arrived just to my Birthday !! \oO/

[​IMG]

I present you Allana !

[​IMG]

And this is with my first Narsha, Agathe. ^^ 5 years between them. ^^

14. [​IMG]

Here is Rie, my unoa chibi / Narsha hybrid. ^_^

More photos here.

15. heyy l just have the basic narsha doll and her face up nothing really cool but ya hehe sorry about the badness about the photo

[​IMG]

16. Great dolls everyone!

I've been lurking here for a while, but now that I'm actually considering buying a Narsha, I have a few questions. What's the difference between normal and French resin? Is that the only difference between the basic Narsha and the LE versions? Is it worthwhile getting body blushing? Does anyone have a picture that shows the body blushing?

How easy is it to find clothes? What other types of dolls can they share clothes with?

Hope this isn't too many questions! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

17. i only have normal skin so can't say definitively, but i've heard that the french resin yellows more and more quickly.

as far as body blushing goes, it depends on whether you want blushing and whether you are willing to do it yourself. i personally never bother because i do my own, but then i do my own faceups as well, so i'd rather do it myself and then do touch ups when it wears off....