1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. Hi
      Nice to see everyones girls (or boys) I think it's about time I spam my two girls Zihu & Narsha

[​IMG]
      Let me introduce Jasmine & Melody

2. Here is my Narsha called Fenna, She was on vacation in France.
      She has now a complete new look.
      I love her but I always have to fight her body because she never want's to do what I want her to do
      [​IMG][/IMG]

3. Such a pretty tan resin. She's so sweet!

I love her wig!

I don't bother with blushing the body. It just rubs off. They can wear some of the Helen Kish 14" doll stuff, same size shoes too. They can wear the same t-shirts and tops as the Iplehouse BID, but dresses would be too short and would fit as a top. I think the limited editions have to do with the faceup and outfits. The sculpt is the same.

Gorgeous girls!!!

Pretty girl!!

I haven't played with my Narsha kids in a while. So Coco/Ivy and I had a little middle of the night photo shoot. :)

[​IMG]
      Ivy by dancingbeedolls, on Flickr

4. auntbear, thanks for the answer! Good thing you mentioned French resin yellowing more...I liked the look of it from the pictures on the site, but it might be a bad choice if it yellows badly.

Does anyone have pictures of normal compared to French resin? Has anyone had experience with the French resin yellowing more?

Takhisis, your girls look so cute together! I love their matching outfits! The red wig looks wonderful - where'd you get it from?
      Barbra, love the picture of Fenna amongst the foliage! She looks so sweet!

DancingBee, thanks for all the info! It's very helpful to know that the body blushing wears off - I probably won't worry about paying that much extra for it! It seems a lot to pay to be hidden under clothes anyway. It's great that BID tops fit! Ivy is really a darling!

5. dancing bee coco is lovely. you always get such cool moods to our photo's. i find it inspirational to keep working on my skills :)

6. Hi Keri
      thanks! both wigs are Monique gold "paris" black & carrot, I bought both secondhand.

7. Yeah, if your dolly didn't wear that much clothing it would be worth it. I think it looks lovely, it's just not practical for me.

Awwww! Thank you so much!! I had no idea when I started collecting that the photography would become such a big part of the hobby for me.

8. I feel like such a terrible doll owner, I haven't taken pictures of Toby is ages. He's soooooo temperamental. #___#

Though, I have been thinking of giving him a new face up and body blush to cope with his odd spots.

9. Awwww, poor Toby. I new face and body blush might make him feel better. He'll like the attention. :)

10. Maybe, he's been uncooperative when it comes to photos if they don't involve him "lounging" or "sleeping". He's such a lazy boy. 8I

11. School has kept me away but as the work load starts to lighten heres some summery Aya Spam to keep me going!
      [​IMG]
      Aya by reizei-chan, on Flickr

12. pretty outfit :)

13. Pretty girl too!

14. it is a littlefee dress i got off of etsy thinking it would make a cute shirt for aya if anyone is wondering. the shirt is way short, and i needed to remove her hands to get it on (and actually managed to let her arm fall off in the process but it is super adorable on her and im happy with it!

15. Aha! So I made Toby a new shirt.

[​IMG]
      Detail

It's ok, not the best stitch work (I'll admit it first!), but I like how it looks on him. :aheartbea It's made from an old shirt of mine, one of the sleeves had been munch on by moths so I cut them off! It ended up working out best for Toby. 8D

I still need shoes for him. :I

16. Am I allowed to picspam another ginger Narsha? ^_^

She's my first doll-- just got her last week! Here's Nadia Wyeth.

[​IMG]

This was one of the first pictures I took of her. There are others, and I will get them up on here someday. >_> lol

17. Oh yeah... I totally came on here to ask a question then got distracted by pictures. Does anyone know what size Leekworld wigs fit on Narsha dolls? Alternately, any other good wig companies/sizes that fit Narsha well? I'm trying to find more wigs for her. Thanks! ^_^

Oh yeah, and Reizei-Chan... what camera do you have? It's amazing. o_o Must. Buy. New. Camera.

18. It's great to see new pictures on this thread! I need to take some pictures of my Narsha too....

Annabel Eden - my Narsha wears the same wigs as my LittleFee and Narae (6-7), if that's any help!

19. Someone can tell me if Narsha can put yosd Leeke shoes ?

20. I think it looks great on him!!!

Narshas make perfect redheads. :) She's so sweet!!

No they can't wear yosd Leeke shoes. They have bigger feet. I buy shoes that were made for Helen Kish 14" dolls. They fit great.