1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. Thank you :)

2. I received the clothes I ordered from Dollmore today for Narsha and thought I would just give a little review. The jeans are very cute, but unfortunately do not really fit - they are too big or at least the ones I received are. The dresses fit well and are well made. The tee shirts/hoodies fit well but have to go over their heads as the opening isn't large enough to pull it up over the hips and get the arms in. The skinny roll up leggings are tight, but do fit (suppose that is why they are skinny jeans :lol:). Narsha and Zihu are very happy to finally have clothes of their own instead of any hand me downs I could find. It turns out Narsha is the Tom Boy and Zihu is my girly girl. Hope this is helpful. I can't take photos at the moment as my camera has decided that it was too old and died, also have to decide on what photo host site I want to use. It sounds like quite a few of them are changing their rules :(

3. [​IMG]

Becky Colvin makes these jeans for the Effner Little Darling and they fit Narsha perfectly.

She's on etsy now: SewCoolSeparates

#663 nancy_schroeder_ca, Nov 17, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    4. Oh your Narsha is adorable and the jeans look great. I will have to go check out the site. Thank you.

Edit: By the way I love her wig - it suits her perfectly.

#664 Merlin's Mom, Nov 18, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    5. I was looking for the "right" wig for her may years ago. This one came with another doll and Narsha snatched it immediately!

I have a feeling the Becky has just a few pairs of jeans left.

6. @nancy_schroeder_ca your Narsha is so pretty with her curly red hair. The jeans are great, I have a pair from Becky too and also I have her pattern to make my own....just haven't got around to making her any from it yet!

7. i've had the same pattern for years, as well. ellyce will get her jeans...some day

8. Finally put together an outfit for my Narsha boy that I'm happy with this weekend - he's dressed as Wei WuXian from Mo Dao Zu Shi/Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. Outfit is three pieces, my own design/pattern.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

detail (including hand-embroidery on sleeves)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. Very nicely done - he looks great.

10. looks great, i love how the pieces look to scale and aren't super bulky in spite of all the layers

11. Thank you! Yeah, there's just two layers on top—I wanted to make sure there was a lining between the black fabric and the doll, I have some concern about staining. Here's an (unfortunately blurry) picture of all of the pieces. The skirt sits on the hip, which also reduces bulk around the waist, and the floofy sleeves are made of silk chiffon, so they compress well and aren't hard to pull through the armholes of the outer top despite the volume of fabric. Not pictured: bloomers under the skirt.

My next project is to line his wrist wraps/braces—I took the ones in the picture off immediately after taking photos because STAINING FEAR.

[​IMG]

12. wow your boy is so so pretty! i want one know just because of these photos of your kid! love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know you posed a long time ago, but i would love to see more photos!!

13. question for you lovelys!!! is there any difference in the boy and girl head of this doll? or is the only difference the faceup and body?

14. Just the faceup and body!

15. Hello everyone! I'm hoping to have a couple questions answered :)
      Dollmore lists Narsha and friends as including "default underwear", is that the white nightgown like dress I see narshas in?
      Where do you guys find clothes for your narshas? I have a chibi unoa so I'm no strangers to the odd-sized clothing struggle, but I'm wondering if there's a underground clothing ring I'm missing out on :lol:

16. :D hello! I’ve loved the Narsha sculpt for over a decade and maybe it’s time to bring one home. I have an extra minifee a-line body lying around and was wondering if anyone has tried a hybrid for Narsha head on minifee body? I’d really appreciate any help!

17. A Narsha head on a Minifee body just doesn't sound like it would work. Besides, the Nasha body is so cute!

18. Size wise I think it might work. The Narsha head is just slightly smaller than regular slim minis and the Minifee body is also on the smaller side of the slim mini spectrum.

19. :D thank you for your thoughts!