1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. For clothing, Narsha and Unoa Chibi clothes can be exchanged easily, and some short sleeved and short legged slim mini clothes can fit both Narsha and Unoa Chibi.

2. Clothes for Effner Little Darling fit and are available on ebay and etsy. Shoes for Momoni fit Narsha also.

3. [​IMG]

Here's my new boy! He's wearing an outfit made for Glitter Girls

4. @beachcovewitch Wow, what a darling.

My own Narsha, named Beatrice, wants to show off her new cardigan.
      [​IMG]

5. I'm new and this is to introduce my Zihu, and see if I can post a photo. Hope this works!
      Also @Lilith that cardigan is awesome!

[​IMG]

#685 The Giant's Poppy, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    6. Hello, I plan to buy a Zihu, but the clothing is a problem... Do you think the Pipos33 dress could work?

#689 Arengil, Jan 10, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    7. I had some fun taking pictures of Beatrice today and I thought I'd share.

[​IMG]

8. She looks so sweet, love the outfit. It is a shame this thread is so quiet.

9. Thank you!
      I find her very easy and rewarding to sew for, anything I put her in she just looks adorable in it. I should post her here more often when I make her something new.

10. @Lillith Her outfit is adorable!

Dollmore has renewed their site. Users need to reset their passwords! Instructions are one the new site.

11. Thanks for the heads up!

12. Hi all
      Has anyone hybrid a Zihu head with a different body?
      I have a 2nd hand Alexia on layaway and would love a Zihu as a sibling for her, but I'm not keen on the Dollmore body.

13. What are you looking for in a body? Or what don't you like about the Dollmore body?

14. I would like a YOSD sized body around the same height but with more poseability.
      Although, looking on the Dollmore website, it looks like you can't buy her head separately.

15. If you ask, Dollmore will frequently list the head separately. I don't have Zihu but I do have Narsha. I'll think about what bodies I might have! It will be several days before I can try anything. Someone else may have an answer for you more quickly.

16. No problem at all and no rush - thank you for your help