1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. Oh, I thought that maybe, shoes make 5.2 cm. Too bad !
      The thing is, that I look for pumps like Tata's Paradise, simple and black.
      My Narsha will be a bit of a pin up, retro, you know what I mean !

2. Dollmore sells feet for their YoSD "dear doll" and somebody on here bought a pair and stuck them on their Narsha. That way they CAN wear Yo shoes.

3. I did the same thing as the one who first bought the feet, it is awesome!
      Since they are wearing shoes you don't really notice the smaller feet :3

4. oh what a great idea. better than mine of having her wear msd shoes which tend to look somewhat clownish on msds! does that mean you can order the feet separately opr do you just have to steal them from your dear doll?

5. It bothers me to change feet 'cause I love her feet... But I'll have no other choice.

6. I think I have another option, but I need to get Narsha out and be sure they fit.

7. I wait to read your idea. ^^

8. ellyce is fresh back from the spa and fancies herself a trick rider. her trusty "steed' has other ideas :lol:
      [​IMG]
      she would like to invite you all to join her on parade. just follow the link to flickr and the info is under the "parade" photo

9. Hey all! I just recently got my Zihu, and I need to change her wig. I was wondering what size wig she wears, though, since on the Dollmore website, it only says '7'. Does she do better with a 6/7 or a 7/8?
      [​IMG]
      Here's a pictureof the wig they sent me. It's really lovely, only it's the wrong colour. I didn't realize she'd come with one, or else I'd just request a dark wig from Dollmore.

10. i have a shabee and she fits into 6/7 wigs perfectly. since she came with the identical wig to your girl i would guess zihu does too. by the way she is lovely. is that a default face up or custom?

11. I did the faceup myself. Thank you for your help and compliment!

12. Sorry for being so quiet in our little group friends! Real life is a bit hectic, isn't? haha. Well, I got Toby new shoes, I'll take some pictures of it when they get here.

13. Moony > I know the problem about real life, I have the same... ^^'

Do you know that you can dress your Narsha at Iplehouse too ? Their KID line has same size, and clothes are good on our lovely Narsha !
      The only one problem : Narsha hands are bigger than KID hands, and to put some clothes I had to remove hands !

Because I am a Narsha lover and an Iplemaniac, I bought KIDs... ^^'

Look !

... Or not. The window to put images has the "OK" button disabled. >.> I will try later. T^T

Do you know if there are comparisons photos about KID and Narsha in DoA ? I put my photos on the French forum, but not here, because I don't know if there is somebody doing this before me.
      And I tried to hybridize Narsha and KID, and it is good ! ^^

14. Oooo Heika, that's good to know!

I don't have a Narsha yet, but I'm planning to get one (preferably early next year :P). At this point I only have a pair of boots for him ;). He'll be a Zihu boy...

15. Maybe you can link the picture Heika? :3

Oh Sigune, happy planning! If you need help finding clothes and shoes we can help. I bought a pair of sneakers and sandals (we do live in south florida), when I get them I'll take lots of pictures to show them off. Mostly to show if they work out or not!

16. Yay, Sigune ! \o/ And you are in Belgium... Maybe you will come to the Ldoll festival next year with your boy ? (it is on October, you have time ;)) I will try to do another little Narsha meeting during the festival... ^^

(victory ! I fooled the bad window !!)

[​IMG]
      Left : Agathe in the limited fullset dress from Iple.
      Right : Allana in Iplehouse's fullset underwears

[​IMG]
      Allana in the boy fullset.

Do you want me to post comparison and/or hybridization photos ?

17. there were some on the kid thread, somewhere. you could probably find them by searching that thread for narsha.

18. Toby got shoes! Wow, this lady ships them out quick!

[​IMG]
      He's not sure how he feels about them. :/ Toby hasn't wore shoes since I got him, so he doesn't really like them except when it's cold. Well, it's getting cold and I suppose it works.
      One more of the sneakers.

The sneakers fit a little loose on him, which is good and means he can wear socks with them.

[​IMG]
      The sandals he's ok with, I think he likes them more than the sneakers. They fit snug and look good on him, I'm really happy with both pairs.
      One more of the sandals.