1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. Just thought I would add a photo of my sweet Zihu (Alas, I haven't found a name yet that suits her...)

[​IMG]

2. Just thought I'd add a pic of my sweet Zihu (Alas, I haven't found a name that suits her yet....). Her face-up is by Lana of Pinktesa in the UK.

[​IMG]

You can see Zihu (and my other collections) HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/swmchick/

3. Moony, advice would certainly be welcome! I don't have two dolls that are the same, and I have nothing for Lovell so far except those boots... -Also, if dolls have such cute feet, there are quite a few things to be said for sandals :).

Heika, I didn't know about the Narsha meet at Ldoll ^_^. I vaguely thought about going there this year, but I didn't know anyone who was going and I didn't feel like being there all on my lonesome :/. Maybe I should start checking it out earlier this time around and plan a short holiday - I've never been to Lyon before.

4. moony did i miss where you said the shoes were from?

swmchick your girl looks sweet, i love her pensive look.

5. Auntbear, I forgot to mention where I got his shoes! The link is in the previous thread, but I'll just post it here again so it's easier for everyone.

Deb's Adorables on Ebay, she ships super fast. I bought his shoes on Monday and I got them Wensday! The link goes directly to the narsha sized-ish section, which is the Kish 14" Piper/Wren/Lark area.

Sandals are snug, while the sneakers are loose enough to let them wear socks which is good for me!

Remember! Kish 14" Lark/Piper/Wren = Narsha Sized shoes.

6. oh darn! i've heard so many good things about her shoes but she doesn't ship outside u.s. :(

7. Well, you can always try to look for shoes of that size? Kish is a popular doll umong collectors, I can help you find dealers/stores that might ship outside the US.

OK! I found another seller with the same sized shoes. Here they are:

http://dollchrisboutique.com/14-inch-Kish-Lark-Piper-Shoes-C8907.aspx
      AND their ebay store which ships worldwide!
      http://stores.ebay.com/DOLLCHRIS-Do...208893011&_sid=19040651&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

( the link goes directly to the page with the shoes you need. )

Also, I found out that these shoes are about the same size that fit Tonner doll Hermione and any doll they have with her feet. So, we can try looking there for shoes too!

8. thanks there are some cute ones there i may have to try...

9. what a lovely outfit! did you make it?

10. Thanks, auntbear! I wish I could take credit for her sweet outfit, but I'm just a beginner seamstress. I actually purchased this on eBay for one of my 13" vinyl Effner Studio Little Darlings. Since I have 10 of the Little Darlings, I'm so glad they can share some clothes! (IH Lonnie can also share some clothes with the LDs).

And BTW: The shoes she's wearing are sized to fit the 14" Kish girls and they are from Boneka and hand embroidered.

11. Hi, I stumbled upon this thread today ^_^

This is my Thea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. welcome. always great to see more narshas

13. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I really want a Zihu, now.

14. me too, but i want one in the suntan. i think they may have done the narshas in that color and i missed it :(

15. Hi guys! *wave*
      I may lurk here for awhile looking at the pretties. I've wanted a Narsha since my first year in dolls and I think I might have one now XD
      I'm "borrowing" him from a friend who doesn't do anything with him (he's actually a boy modded to a girl that I made a boy again), poor thing didn't even have a name! I finally came up with an excuse to get one and wanted to see how it would work out....She offered to sell him too me, so he may never leave XDD

He's a Zihu btw, and soooooo freaking cute X33 I love his hands! I'm a little shocked at how small the eyes are though. I have 10mm in right now and honestly I think they could go smaller if 8s wouldn't just fall right out XD

I noticed the shoe conversation...my friend who "technically" still owns him bought a bunch of Goodreau shoes, they fit perfectly and are amazingly well made. I inherited a pair that he's wearing now...

16. pictures please!! it's nice to see this thread picking up :)

17. Forgive my Photoshop^^;

[​IMG]

18. She's gorgeous, VampireAngel13!