1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion Part 2

Jul 25, 2011

1. Thank you! X33

I can't wait to try on all my clothes lol
      I doubt I have much that will fit, but I should be able to cobble a few things together that will work until I can afford a Dollmore order....They have at least one pair of shoes and 3 outfits I want XO
      Possibly more....

2. i agree she is totally gorgeous. she may just bump zihu up a few notches on my wish list!

3. Eee. You people are making me want to order my Zihu *right now* instead of waiting patiently until the new year :P...

4. VampireAngel Your pic just made Zihu pop on top of my WANT-list XD

I'm actually considering a Zihu girl next year, I'd just love to know how well they fit into YoSD clothes as I have a bad habit of picking those up whenever I see a pretty one (i.e. a lot of Soom MD ones xD) and since I don't like the YoSD it'd be awesome if they Narsha body could fit into them.
      Does anyone have any data regarding this?

5. She is very sweet!

I just found this thread. Loving all the Narsha Spam!!

6. I am so glad to find this thread!
      Currently I only have one Narsha. Here she is. Face up by LilyGami. I also have one Narsha body with a Dollmore Kid head (hybrid). But thinking of getting another Narsha head. Either the sleepy head or Shabee. Does anyone know If you can get get the head from Dollmore?

[​IMG]

7. Thank you! :D

Why be patient?! GO NOW!

Thank you!! You should get one!!

As far as YO stuff goes, I think it's mostly going to be too small. I was going to put a coat on mine that my YO wears and when I held it up to him, the arms of the coat barely made it to the elbows of Zihu. The outfit he's wearing now fits a YO size, but is very large on them. It's a little tight on the Zihu, and the sleeves are again, a little short, the pants don't button on the thighs, but honestly it looks pretty good. But things like DH or RL...probably not going to be a good fit.

As a nice size comparison...(ok not nice, the photo is awful D: but the sizes are mostly accurate, if you take in consideration the YO sized boy has platforms on and the DMK has boots >.< )
      [​IMG]

The boy in front is on a LTF body, so he's about average as far YO sized size goes.

morelle ~ Wow she's gorgeous. Who did her faceup??
      I know you can buy just Narsha or sleepy Narsha heads....I would ask Dollmore. They sometimes respond well to a little poking (I got a head from them they didn't sell separately). The only problem with Narshas is that since they aren't sculpted by Dollmore they may not have permission to sell the other heads...

8. Nice size comparison Vamp. who is the boy in the back?
      The face up on my Narsha was done by Lilygami aka Sally Chandler. She has done a few for me. I do have a hard time finding the right fit for Narsha when it comes to clothing. I've tried the 14inch Kish, but still not the right fit. I don't sew. This is one reason why my Narsha is a bit neglected. But I was on the Dollmore site earlier and saw a couple things I might add to my dolly wish list. It's getting to the point that when you purchase a BJD (and don't sew) you need to purchase their clothing from that same company as there are way to many sizes out there and very hard to find that true fit.

9. VampireAngel You are totally my hero now xD It's so nice to see how they compare to MSDs and I'm pretty damn sure I'll end up getting one soon xD
      Pity on the Yo stuff though, I have so much no one wears OTL But at least she can share clothes with my Slim Mini horde

10. He's a Dollmore Kid Boy Pado <3
      She did an amazing job!
      I'm with you, I don't sew either. I'm not too worried yet, though socks might be kind of hard D:
      MSD are too big and YO are too small! I have one pair that kind of fits but is still a little large....

Yay!
      I think Slim Mini stuff should work. I pulled a few shirts out last night and when I held them up they looked like they'd be fine. I didn't try then on because the first outfit I tried was so cute I didn't want to change it XD

ETA: spam

[​IMG]

this is what I meant when I said I had one outfit that kind of fits. Doesn't snap on the legs and sleeves are short....but so cutes!! >.<
      That fluffy black/grey thing came from Dollheart...No idea what outfit it's from but it's kinda cool.
      I'm thinking I need some undies for him....

11. VampireAngel Oh my god SO CUTE :D

The good thing is that even if I end up buying Slim Mini stuff for the Narsha that ends up not fitting, my entire collection consists of Slim Minis and MSDs so there's always someone who can wear it xD

12. those girls are gorgeous!

there may be more clothes for narsha coming available in the next while. iplehouse brought out their kid line this year and the two are really close in size. ( i have both and i know a couple of people on the kid thread do as well) the kids are really popular so that should hopefully lead to a surge in clothing in this size. i know it's inspiring me to sew for/play with my girl again. she was always the odd one out so it was hard before.

13. ...Because seven dolls (= not counting four alternate heads) in just one year is sufficiently excessive? If I order him on 1 January 2013, it will be 'Next Year' and I will tell myself I have some self-control left ;)...

I'm debating with myself whether or not to order seam sanding and a (custom) face-up. How are the seams on these pretties? My Dollmore Alex has seams and they bother me, but I'm too chicken to try and remove them.

As for the face-up, I'm torn between the fun I have doing my own face-ups and my dissatisfaction with my lack of skill :/.

14. Guys. Have you thought of the Kish shoes for the 14inch dolls? here is my Dollmore hybrid on a Narsha body wearing sneakers for the Kish 14inch dolls.

[​IMG]

15. Does anyone have a Trouble Max Narsha? Would like to see pics.

16. i have a deardoll and a narsha and didn't get the sanding on either. too be honest i've never even checked the seams, so i don't know if you can see them or not. the way they come unsanded looks fine to me. i figure if i've never noticed them one way or the other they can't be too bad right? (i was a bit concerned when i first saw the sanding service offered since none of my other dolls have that as an option, and thought the lines would be really bad without it, but they aren't)

17. Ha ha I bought 7 my first year >.<;
      I don't even want to know how many I ended up with this year!

Seams don't really bother me. It was a long time before I had a doll that came with them, and I was put off at first, but I don't even notice them anymore. Most of my DM dolls (including both Zaoll bodies) have them. I only paid for removal on two of my Kara Klums (though both WS ones came without them for some reason...) and my Pado and then I kinda forgot about it.

Basically, I don't think they're bad, but if it bothers you it might be worth it. Just be aware that it will take much longer to get your doll if you do order it.

Not quite finished yet, but I redid the face up on the Zihu, and blushed his body and hands and feets. I can't wait to get him back together!!

18. [​IMG]

Allana wearing Iplehouse KID clothes. ^^

About it : they are good clothes for Narsha, but the Narsha hands are a little too big to the sleeves. I had to remove hands before wearing my dolls.

19. that's a nice fit. removing hands isn't too bad if you aren't changing clothes frequently :)

20. She is beautiful Heika!
      So I was just on the IH site looking at the Kid clothing. So. The kid clothing fits Narsha? Even the pants? What is everyone's opinion?