1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore offering Boding Boding Sharmin, LE 20

Jul 3, 2005

1. Loved Boding Boding Alice and ADORE Boding Boding Sharmin---a limited edition of 20, I think she is really something. Dollmore is selling her.

2. Edit: Whoops, this is for Sharmin, not Alice like the other thread. :oops:
    3. Wow. I still think I like Alice better because of the head mold (I prefer her lip shape), but I love that Sharmin doesn't have "dix" written on her head and has more subtle black lips (if black lips can be subtle) This is a Sharmin I'd consider buying.
    4. *Gasp* OOooghhhh, she is so lovely -- I like her much better than the Boding Alice. I wish I ad some extra $$$ right now. She's even better than Nightmare Sharmin!
    5. I like her gothic faceup so much.
      :D I just ordered 2 . ONe is for mine and one is for my friend. Can't wait to see them!
    6. Oh, I envy! Please, post many pix! :D
    7. Oh Gosh she is so lovely!!! Limited to 20?? Oh oh oh what to do??? Save for Estella or BIN?? EEEKKK

I guess I better decide quickly!!!

Is Dollmore a reliable dealer?? Anyone know???
    8. I BIN her and they responded back to me very quickly :D
    9. Congratulations!!!

I went for it too- I have absolutely no self control :grin: I also never have buyers remorse so it all works out except for my credit card company :wink:
    10. Wah! Star you naughty girl! I'm going to go pre-order that AR boy I want then too! ;)
    11. Yay!!!! I am a bad influence, woohoo! Nothing has changed since high school :wink:
    12. congratulations to you too! she reminds me so much of a character from one of yoshitaka amano's art pieces. :love
    13. This may be obvious to everyone else (I admire J-rock and Visual Kei styles, but I don't follow them at all), but what in the world does "Boding Boding" mean??!?

i definitely like this Sharmin better than the Boding Boding Alice -- she was very nice, but I think this one is subtler (I agree about the lips) and extremely cool!!

I love the eyelashes, the way they get longer in the middle . . . it totally changes the look of her face! :>

-- A :D
    14. sharmin is really pretty- i agree- but i went for alice instead- cuz i already have 2 sharmin- white dreams and nightmare......... I really like the lips on alice too. Regardless- serindipity are really cool dolls- and I'm glad that thaey have so much creativitey going for them. Some of the dolls are a little out of the box- and i like them for that.
      I DO not like when all dollis supposed to be a certain number limited ED and they change it if it sells well. I think that is who they sell them through- rather than serindipity. But I'd be pissed as hell if i got alice as a limited ed. 15.. ( maybe it was 20? but regardless they changed it)...... and they doubled it - to 30. That irks me to no end. thankfully i did not see her until they changed the number other wise I'd be screaming up a storm. If you think that stinks as much as I do- maybe drop the sellers a note. Like i said I was well aware of the change when i go mine- but the first 15 people are screwed.
    15. I liked Boding Boding Alice...and I like Boding Boding Sharmin...I'd love to see the two of them side by side in some owner pictures. But I doubt anyone here got both of them. lol

Love for Serendipity!
    16. My boding boding SHARMIN arrived today!!!!
      Now she is in my friend's office , will pikc her up tonite after work.

I asked Jee (dollmore) last friday abt the shipping and she told me had to wait till the end of this month, but well...today she is here.

Sharmin comes with 2 pairs ELF ears as usual. (Jee told me she was with human ears only...sometimes very confusing for what Jee says....)

I will take some pics as soon as I can.

^_^ Yeah!! :D
    17. Oh my goodness!! Jee told me the same thing- that Sharmin will be shipping at the end of the month- WOW!! Elf ears too?? Woohoo!!

I just checked the dollmore website and she is at my post office!!! I should have her today or tommorrow!!

Post pictures soon!!!