1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. * What did you order?
      clothes, wigs, eyes, hooks, dolls, doll heads, doll parts
      * When did you order?
      I did it many times, last one was in february 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Sometimes yes, sometimes no, see below.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      My experience is mostly positive. But there were some negative details:
      - Once I bougth wig made from natural mohair, but its quality was like wisp of bast, really bad IMHO. (All clothes and eyes that I've ordered are good)
      - Everytime I've ordered dolls they send out order really fast (that's good! I appreciate it). It was possible because they have these dolls avaiable A N D therefore sometimes dolls, heads and parts arrived yellowed. For example, faceplate and headback had different colors. But yellowing was not so heavy so I have not contacted them.
      - Sometimes when they have already send out an order, they do not say nothing about it! So I had no clue that my order was send out and already arrived! This is a great problem for me because my post office sucks and never make a notificarion about arrived parcels. So if I had not messaged Dollmore and asked about status of my order then I would not learned that it had arrived, and in my country parcel is send back to seller if nobody receives it (so you need to know status of your parcet to receive it).
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes! You just need to re-ask them about status of your order, and yellowing was not so bad.

2. What did you order?
      Two sets of color Eyes and tamiya enamel

When did you order?
      4/16/2019, Arrived 4/27/2019

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      For sure! I like them even more in person. They are going to be perfecttt for my faceup designs.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      (Note: I did not order the heads. Just the eyes.)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, I love them.

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      My only negative was how the eye seams were a bit bumpy but I can easily sand that.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes, I plan to :)