Dollmore Tanned Kids: Asha...

Sep 6, 2007

1. OoO! Raven she is so adorable!

2. She is so cute though I don't really like the eyes they show her with, and the make up is a but loud for me but i love the way she looks in general.

3. She gives me an Egyptian vibe.
      She's beautiful! Enchanting...

I hope they make other tans!

4. *has fingers extra crossed for more tan DM kids*

It's a ncie tan too, not too orangey :D

5. wow, gorgeous! and very tempting

6. =D yay Dollmore is getting into tan! I like the Dollmore kids. I might consider getting a tan one depending on who.

7. Ooo I like. So many choices, so little money. I like Dollmore kids.

8. She's beautiful! I've been looking into getting another tanned doll and I've always wanted an Asha ^^ what a great mix!

I'll have to put her down for future plans~

9. She is really tempting and I like the eye make-up :)

10. She looks really nice!! I'd really love to get a tanned doll from dollmore in the future.......but I probablly wouldn't get her with that face-up. :sweat I'm glad that there are more tanned dolls coming out from doll companies, they look really nice.​

11. So cute! I really want to get her, but my friend said that IRL a lot of the tan ones look very orange and shiny... I'm going to wait to see at-home photos of her in different lightings so I can see what she really looks like in real life before I buy her. :sweat

12. I think she's adorable, but I can't tell how big her boobs are (I prefer older/mature looking dolls). Any info on what body type she has? Regardless, she's definitely beautiful!

13. she looks really flat chested. All the other Asha's (I had a Noir) were flat chested as well.