1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Trinity Discussion - Part 2

Jun 8, 2016

1. Admittedly, I wouldn't mind adding a Klaire to my collection. The Cream Voler version, if possible. lol I just really like her faceup in that set (aside from the dress!). It's not quite as ... strong as the other versions. She looks a little softer. But, I've got a Lusion on year-long layaway right now so it'll be awhile before I even consider buying yet another Trinity. :XD:

------ Added notes ------

Discussion thread for the Trinity dolls from Dollmore.

Dollmore website: Trinity dolls
      DoA Wiki: Dollmore
      DoA database: Dollmore database list

Previous discuss threads:
      * Part 1
      * Part 2

According to Dollmore the measurements are:

1. Tall : 105cm
      2. Body length not include a head : 92cm
      3. Length from hip to knee : 25cm
      4. Length from knee to calf : 24cm
      5. Circumference of neck : 16cm
      6. Width of shoulders : 14cm
      7. Circumference of chest : 42.5cm
      8. Circumference of waist : 31.5cm
      9. Circumference of hips : 46cm
      10. Circumference of Wrist : 11cm
      11. Length from shoulder to wrist include a wrist ball : 30.5cm
      12. Circumference of ankle : 13cm
      13. Length from hip to Heel : 54cm
      14. Length of Foot size : 12.5cm
      15. Circumference of calf : 21cm

#1 Stormlight, Jun 8, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
    2. I've gone shoe crazy!

[​IMG]

3. It's easy to go shoe crazy! I have way too many for the girls! So I try to resist now!

4. Toys R Us had a sale... So my obsession with shoes won again.

[​IMG]

Also, I found a cute 3-6 months swimming suit.
      [​IMG]

The glasses are child sized from the Dollar Store. But they're too big. Oh well. Still cute!
      [​IMG]

5. What a fantastic shoe haul! The white crochet ones in the front and the shiny black dress shoes in the back middle are my favorites!

6. Ahhh, that swimsuit! So cute! And I love the white slip-ons in the front left. Must...resist...shopping...before..doll...gets here!

7. What fun to see all the looks you all do. I have a feeling my Elysia will wear her original outfit only now and then and I have one other trinity outfit for her to wear at times. I think she will be dressed in Target and Walmart and thrift store fun things a lot.

8. Finally I took some pictures of my Red riding hood Elysia
      [​IMG]

Rebecca
      [​IMG]

9. She's so pretty! I love the red lips with how natural the rest of the faceup for that release is *-*

I took my Lumie out for pictures the other day and got distracted by the detailing of her spine at the base of her neck, it's just so delicate :3nodding:

[​IMG]

10. She's stunning!! Please continue posting her :D

I never knew Trinity dolls had that little detail! I love it

11. I have never dressed my Red Riding Hood in her original outfit. I really should! I almost bought her the Grey Road dress set today, but considering my history of dressing her, I decided to think about it a bit more!

12. The Gray Road set is spectacular!! I love that Dollmore really is coming out with more Trinity clothes.

13. I love the spine detail. I tried to get a photo of it on my Klaire, but my lighting was awful.

What outfit is she wearing?

14. It's so nice, especially since the overall sculpting detail on the Trinity bodies is really pretty but not particularly detailed.

She's wearing a sweater I made over the lingerie cami she came with (and the plain white Trinity pants); I utterly failed to get a good picture of the whole back, but you can kind of see the bow in that one. The front is pretty simple but it turned out fine.

[​IMG]

15. I think it's beautiful! (So is your girl ^_^ )

16. Oh, I love that sweater! And I didn't know about the spine detailing, neat. It's going to be so long before I get my girl, ugh. :\

17. Thank you both ^^ When your Elysia arrives, remember to sweep her hair off the back of her neck occasionally ;)

18. She is so beautiful! And Cennie, I love your little lady too!

I am so excited as I have paid off Elysia and now will be on pins and needles until she comes.

19. Yay! I hope your girl arrives soon!