1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore's Coffin Carriage Bags

Oct 10, 2005

1. Good god, that's hot. I wish it was cheaper, I'd totally go for it. But I already have a carrier, so....

2. That's awesome. I'm definitely going to be getting one! :)

3. They remind me of these bags you used to be able to get in a shop in London... maybe they took the idea? I really love them anyway! I might invest in one once I own a normal sized SD ;)

4. Wow I really like the black one, I might have to get one of those.

~Meg

5. Wow! I love that it can be worn as a backpack since my back doesn't allow me to carry bags on one shoulder. But my Kaspar is just not goth, and he wouldn't think being carried around in a coffin was funny. :( And my other boy needs a body before I can justify getting him a coffin!

6. Wow, those are great. But I just ordered one of Dollmore's new double carrier bags. the backpack idea is fantastic, though.

7. Wow! I wonder how hard the casing is. It looks like it'd be more sturdy and secure than a normal fabric doll carrier.

8. When I was loking for a carrier my boyfriend said I should get her a coffin, if these were chraper I'd get one just as a joke. Those really aren't my girl's style and I already have a carrier, but they are really neat. If I had a gothy or vampire doll I would totally go for the black one. I love the backpack idea. They should make more carriers with that function.

9. Yeah, I think I've seen them around too, especially in Camden. Odd!

10. SD size $119 w/shipping, MSD size $101. Ouchie! >_<

11. $119? I thought the price was in USD on the site. *is very confused*

12. Woot o_o They're so cool! I think I'll get one when I order my Calvin girl, and then ask them to put her inside to save shipping

13. Yep.. they come from the black rose. :grin:

14. The price shown is in US dollars, but does not include shipping.

!@#$% EMS... ruins everything! :x

15. I like the backpack idea, but the design is :roll: . If they did something like that in a design that wasn't yet another joyful gothy thing, I might be interested. But only if it held at least two dolls. >_>

16. Since when is EMS that expensive? :? Every time I've used it it's been like $20

17. Don't shoot the messenger :oops:... I asked and I was told those were the totals. I'm not surprised since the regular dollmore bags are usually around $30 to ship. These are larger and a little more sturdy so it stands to reason they're going to weigh more.

18. Gah. I feel totally rude for saying this...but...having your dollie in carried around in a coffin...scares me. :shudder

19. You're shuddering... I can only imagine my Grandmother's reaction :lol:

Something like this --> :roar

She thought elves were evil. Should would flip over this.