1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore's New Boy - Model Doll Uri Rich - Discussion

Dec 18, 2006

1. I just saw the pics of this boy in the News section. Edited to repost the pics link here...

http://dollmore.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=082036000050

Does this doll have the new buff body? His legs look quite thin. He is sort of reminding me of the actress Cher when she was really young in the 60s.

Thoughts, anyone?

2. I think maybe it's the wig and how they have him posed that's looking Cher-esque. But regardless I think I am in love with that doll, he's hot as heck and would make a great rockstar character. Uh I so don't need anymore dolls on my wishlist!!

3. ::bangs head against the wall::: oh man I have to get him... but I wanted a Kyle first aaaargh ::whimpers too many lovely boys...not enough cash

4. He's REALLY hot.. x__x;; Which is odd, because I don't usually like 70cm guys. Damn.

5. I'd like a straight-on shot of his face, and a few less clos-ups before I can decide whether I like him or not. From some angles he looks great, where as at others he just looks strange....

6. Owner pics of him will decide it for me. As it is, I really like his face sculpt. The legs do look distinctly ant-like.

7. GUH. He's gorgeous. I'm in so much love! *o*

Even tho hes a bit feminine looking, he kinda reminds me of Kim Hee Chul from the korean boyband Super Junior.

8. xD His lips seem... pointy to me from a certain angle of his face. And his eyes feel too large for my tastes, in terms of my character anyway.

Good! I was hoping I wasn't going to be too into the new model boy. xD I was afraid I wouldn't want Kyle anymore... but Kyle still suits the character he's designated for... more. : )

9. Preach it! I completely agree with you! But I don't think I can resist him either. I'm completely a sucker for his look. Reminds me of Husky, who is also a big fave of mine.

10. I like him but I think I can pass. It's kind of a shame because I'd like a Model M sometime but if theres not one that just floors me he won't make it onto my list. ^^;

Though I do like the chin and lips on this one. Looks sorta like Bonnie's brother imo.

11. Whew, I can relax for now until I see owner pics, but Terry needs a girlfriend. I could get my hubby to get him for me and then have some real drama with my dolls:mwahaha

12. Wow! I think he's really awesome! I like the hands very well, too. :)

13. Agh, I really like him... hm, actually he fits the character my next doll was going to be better than the one I'd decided on. I'll need to see some owner pics, but... Yeah, definitely lovin' this one. >_<

14. I have to agree with Damask. It's always the owner pics that really get me on deciding which doll to buy. But he certainly is a hottie :)

15. Zomg, he's love. <333
      I need him +_+;
      Does anyone know when he'll be on the English site?

16. Right now. :)

17. ............................................. @_@ me = want...

but I know I couldn't just stop with one big boy.... need... justification... sobb

18. Haha! I totally agree with you, digitalduckie! He does look like he's Bonnie's brother. Or even boy friend! I still prefer Kyle Reese though.:fangirl:

19. Yeah I prefer Kyle too than him actually.
      He reminds me of Nobility Ryoma

20. I think Kyle is prettier but it might just be his wig .... it isn't very attractive at all...