1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollnDoll 'Spade' Dolls

Jan 9, 2011

1. Well I searched and there doesn't seem to be a thread for the DollnDoll mini sized dolls so thought I'd start one up.

Here's the website link http://www.dollndoll.com/shop/step0.php?b_code=1131695700&c_code=C20081008032801
      They can also be bought from Angeldolls in the UK, customs free for EU residents

I rather like the new 'Neige' doll http://www.dollndoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1177 and would be interested to hear from other DollnDoll owners about their posing, what clothes and shoes they fit etc etc

2. I *love* the Spade line of Dollndoll dolls.... they are so unique and characterful. I am very much hoping to get a Valentine sometime this year, maybe! I would love to hear more from owners of any of the Spade dolls too ^_^/

3. I'd love to see who else might have them too. :)
      Been meaning to write a proper review of them, once I have one around long enough!
      If I give you an overall of what I know for now, might help a bit.

Much like other DollnDoll's, the quality is excellent, especially considering the price.
      Still have a one piece torso though, which might be of a deal breaker if pose-ability is very important to you. :)
      ETA: Although actually, I found there legs are good at posing (the thigh is split into 2 parts).

Some pics here as well, do have more somewhere, just need to upload them. Hope this helps for now!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahrache/sets/72157625480210556/

In terms of accessories, these fit well:
      Luts, Dollga, Leeke World & Bluefairy wigs.
      Shoes - again Leekeworld, Luts & Bluefairy.
      For outfits, - Another Space, Luts, Flower Doll Room & Dollmore

4. Ooh, SarahRachael, that's so useful! Thanks so much!! :D Your photos are so beautiful. It's good to have an opinion from you! <3

5. I'm thinking of getting a dollndoll Neige, and would love to see owners pictures of her to see what she is like :) I'd also like to see any pictures of her in white skin!!

6. I could be wrong but I think she's a new sculpt

7. Oh right, i just thought if anyone has her i'd love to see pics :)

8. Me too! She's a good price through Angeldolls in the UK, I would be very tempted if I had the dolly money available. I've got a couple of DollnDoll YoSd sizes on order, both NS, and I'm waiting to see if I like that skintone before ordering from DollnDoll again. I think Neige would look lovely in WS :)

9. That's what i thought when i saw her, she has such character in her face. Can't wait to see your babies :)

10. 'Mo' arrived a couple of weeks ago and 'Bubble' yesterday. Both are lovely, the resin is really nice, and a lovely tone. The dolls were packed really well, with a free wig, eyes, shoes and gorgeous outfit. I would be very happy to buy DollnDoll dolls again (and probably will!!). Check out my flickr for pics.

11. joining this thread, I have a Spade Ann, she is amazing!
      Being my 2nd arrived doll, she is much more poseable than my SD sized doll
      The only thing I hate about her, is that she stains very easily. Her outfit that came with her had black netted stockings, and she only wore them for a few weeks ( I even soaked them to get extra dye out) and her legs were stained everywhere!

12. Hi! I have a Spade Ann, she is beautiful! It is very flexible. Martisha my very first BJD.
      before
      [​IMG]now

[​IMG]

13. Anyone still watching this thread? :)

Anyway, I've received my cute Spade boy Reve yesterday, but I'm at a loss with his clothes. Seems like I don't have any mini clothes that would fit him, so I'd like to know any recommendations where you guys shop for your spade dolls :XD:

14. Hi guys.
      I just wanted to confirm if the Ann/Charles sculpt is the late Dobby from Serendipity. When I came back after a few years of disconnection from the hobby I found that Serendipity no longer exists and I've always wanted a Dobby.
      Thank you!