1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dollpamm Moe Line

Dec 30, 2018

1. I am very excited about these girls!! Already ordered Mai with her extra face plates. :thumbup

2. also ordered a Mai, but only with the smiling open mouth faceplate ^^ cant wait to get her

3. I didn't realize they were limited at first and now I'm sad I can't afford one! I hope they re-release them consistently.

4. I believe that there\s going to be another order period for them some time in the future. IIRC Dollpamm made a comment saying as much as a reply to a question on their Instragram.

They are super suepr cute (especially the smile Mai) but won't really fit in with my doll family so I won't be grabbing one myself. I am, however, looking forward to seeing spam of them when they begin to arrive!

5. I’d love to get one myself as I love anime dolls! Alas, no dolly money. Please everyone who gets them, share your girls!

6. I need a boy version of this body and I left a Q&A under the Sculpture Suggestions section. They are nice enough to answer that a boy version will be released in the future and I hope they will. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I will patiently wait. :celebrate:whee:

7. Oh I am with you on this one. Thanks for sharing.

8. I desperately tried to scrape together enough for Hina but no luck this time. I hope there's a future pre-order I can get in on. -_-

9. I hope you get that doll! :3