1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollpamm Moe Line

Dec 30, 2018

1. I am very excited about these girls!! Already ordered Mai with her extra face plates. :thumbup

2. also ordered a Mai, but only with the smiling open mouth faceplate ^^ cant wait to get her

3. I didn't realize they were limited at first and now I'm sad I can't afford one! I hope they re-release them consistently.

4. I believe that there\s going to be another order period for them some time in the future. IIRC Dollpamm made a comment saying as much as a reply to a question on their Instragram.

They are super suepr cute (especially the smile Mai) but won't really fit in with my doll family so I won't be grabbing one myself. I am, however, looking forward to seeing spam of them when they begin to arrive!

5. I’d love to get one myself as I love anime dolls! Alas, no dolly money. Please everyone who gets them, share your girls!

6. I need a boy version of this body and I left a Q&A under the Sculpture Suggestions section. They are nice enough to answer that a boy version will be released in the future and I hope they will. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I will patiently wait. :celebrate:whee:

7. Oh I am with you on this one. Thanks for sharing.

8. I desperately tried to scrape together enough for Hina but no luck this time. I hope there's a future pre-order I can get in on. -_-

9. I hope you get that doll! :3

10. I want one so bad! I just found out they're limited and I'm so sad!!!

11. Hopefully the mocha girls aren’t sold out by my next cheque. I’m completely enamoured by the smiling faceplate/tan resin combo.

12. Has anyone received one from the first preorder yet? I haven't seen any and wanted some owner reviews before I just drop the moolah.

13. i have one is there anything you want to ask about, i really like mine, but have not had time for a faceup yet , the resin quality seem nice, and the doll is easy to stand and pose with.
      sorry for her half dressed state, dont have a full outfit for her yet. and her eyes have not arrived. hope to post more of her later ^^

[​IMG]

14. SHE IS BABY I LOVE HER

15. @shadow_catty your girl is adorable. I can't wait to see what you'll do with her! I do have a couple of questions for you: Is her eye size really 22mm? Her eyes don't seem much bigger than my Crobidoll Marisol and she wears 18mm eyes. Where did you order her eyes from? Also, did she fit a standard 7-8 size wig with no issues?

Also, I caved and bought a mocha smiley Mai. I've never given a face-up to an anime girl before, so this should be fun!

16. @taixonay i use eye size 22mm for her, there is a lot of space in the headcap, the ones in the picture is from volks, they are from another dollfie the lucy maria misora i think her name was. i wonder if she can fit 20 mm may be worth a try
      and i dont think she can fit a standard 7-8. the one i use is 8-9 from litch

congrats with your girl <3 she will be a cutie for sure

17. @shadow_catty is that resin the peach? I've been dying to see it in comparison to the cheese and I'm honestly inlove.

@ anyone else in the thread: The next preorder should be in 2-3 months, I emailed dollpamm to ask about it and that was the estimate they gave me!