1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLPAMM Neo Line ladies

Dec 30, 2017

1. The body is breathtakingly beautiful and delicate. Only minus side I see it's the size, 70cm? That's very big.. I would see this body as a cute girl 58-65cm next to other dolls but woah, this moe girl is BIG.. I hope they would release her in smaller size too, tbh.. Nothing against tall girls but this kawaii face would be cuter for a short little girl..

2. The body is slammin! like wow! But also really big and really pricey! Still I have my eye on it! I have a Volks head I would LOVE to put on that body! She has a body, but I feel like she needs a new one.

3. Theyre up for sale now...putting one in my cart, it says the shipping fee is $7. That cant be right lol:XD:
      I dont think these girls will be in scale with hardly any other dolls. Maaybe Ringdoll teens? My RD Amethyst has a 10" head.
      Im a teensy bit disappointed that these girls have different skin color options than their other lines, camel skin would be awesome.

#4 Cydril, Dec 30, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    4. The body is gorgeous; those curves are beautiful! :love (I am so glad to see that it has mobility thigh joints - always a huge plus in my book!) It looks like the upper body measurements aren't too far off of those for an M-bust Iplehouse nYID girl, so I wonder what the fit would be like for those clothes.
      I'm not that concerned about her being so tall - my collection seems to be going that way anyway despite my efforts - but the head is a little big for my liking. If I could find a suitable replacement head then a hybrid would definitely be on the cards!

5. I love the body, and I think it is great that it is so big. I'm missing big girls. However, the heads are not really my style, so I would used the body for hybrids :D

6. Learning something new everyday I guess:XD: Those cats ears are just too perfect.

7. Well, I ordered Olive. Ive been stalking DollPamm's flickr ever since he began working on her:lol: I think she will look very different with a custom faceup.
      Now, off to find her some giant eyes and clothes~!

8. This line so tall!! I love that about them~ I'm eyeing Canna, but her sculpt is a little more anime-ish? Or animated and less realistic haha. But I really like Canna nevertheless, and the body looks sooooo gorgeous. I might not get her now, but hopefully soon, since I know I read that DollPamm will be selling this line again soon, so I'm content right now to just wait for owner picks ^^

9. My Olive shipped today! So not quite a 3 month wait-not too bad!

10. I'm looking forward to seeing owner pics, as I also really like the body and how tall it is. I also like Canna, but she wouldn't work with the dolls I'm thinking of using the body with.

11. The timing is just out of my reach. T_T I hope they'll be available in the summer! They're so lovely, I really like Olive's expression. ;__;

12. I’m super tempted to order a Canna.

13. Does anywhere show the flat feet? Or does anyone have them?

14. love the Olive girl, which is funny considering I thought I'd always be into tinies/yo-sd!? she's way too big for my space I have set aside for dolls though which is a bummer! I hope the sculptor can shrink her for a re-release one day?? (unlikely) lol! :XD:
      her sculpting is just beautiful though, wowzers

15. I've just discovered these beautiful dolls, can anyone tell me what there posing is like?

16. There's a nice review of their posing on BJD Collectasy
      ~DollPamm Canna~

17. @Anglerfishee thanks so much for linking that review, it was just what I wanted :)

18. I'm hoping they do a re-release at some point. I know they already did one a few months ago, but the original release and re-release were bad timing for me.

Also, that review of the posing was great! I was really wondering about this since the Neo line is new.

19. I was lucky to see Cydril’s Olive during Resin Rose this past weekend. I am determined to order one of these girls next time they open up for order.