1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollpire discussion ( Dollmore Vampires )

Aug 1, 2009

1. Yay, the twins arrived today!! I was expecting a blonde girl but mine came with the black wig (maybe cause i ordered the halloween sets to go with them). Here's a pic. before i go and post lots in the gallery!
      [​IMG]

2. She's beautiful! You were lucky to get her as she is sold out. I love her eyes.
      Well, feel better as Narshas are not actually made by Dollmore, I think they are a separate company.
      Black Melody Narsha was my first dream doll, and I got her! I do love Dollmore

3. Stella I am glad I got her too, I was thinking of putting her off for awhile. So glad I didn't.
      I think you are right about Narsha being made somewhere else. I remember when I first got her (second hand) she was on a different web sight.

4. Narsha are sculpted by Gu Mi Jeong, who used to have her own company, and Dollmore was just a distributor, but now the dolls are cast by Dollmore. Which is why the price changed a few years ago.

I'm not sure what the arrangement between Gu Mi Jeong and Dollmore is though. I hope they pay her well.

5. Did anyone notice that DM got more Shiloh? :-) Anyway.. Her is a photo of my girl in here new cloths.
      [​IMG]
      It is hard to get those sleeves over the long nails isn't it?
      If you want to see more you can look here:
      http://vanhorn.zenfolio.com/p971355527
      She is so fun to photograph..

6. But you never know templeton, if you really want a doll and they are limited you might find yourself disappointed. I think Dollmore is really reputable, if they said 44 I am positive they are not just making more. If they decide to sell more, they would make another edition. Asha has gone through several incarnations, as have other of their sculpts.
      On a lighter note, my boy came yesterday, thanks so much to Psychekat! I will post a box opening later, here is a teaser :
      [​IMG]

7. Stella
      I love changing eyes too. I know many people keep the same color eyes in there dolls but I have not been able to do that. I love how it just changes there personality sometimes drastically. Maybe that is because I am a beginner at bjd:-)

Here are a few photos of my Domina with red eyes.

[​IMG]
      With her dark wig

[​IMG]
      With her blond wig. Also a bat crown I made for her today.

8. I would love to see shiloh in yellow eyes. Especially cat eyes. So if anyone has a photo I would like to see. The green eyed shiloh in the gallery is beautiful too.

9. Well, they were his "default " eyes, but I got him second hand, lolz. I believe he comes with the blue and red eyes they show in the promo pictures.
      http://notdoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=182
      Templeton, did you see this? I almost want to get her just for the Aletheia head. Like I need another. I just love her so much.
      Here's Lido with some gorgeous all gold with glitter eyes, I got them from Captured in Glass me thinks[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      That is his sister Vyvyn with him, she is a Rosee Asha.

10. I dont remember if i posted her here in her red wig XDD but here:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Can you still buy these? I'm a bit confused :S

12. just checked the dollmore website and neither are sold out yet. I think they may have upped the amount of dolls they made.

13. Yes there are still some available ^^

14. Now that I think about it, Shiloh boy looks like my brother when he was younger *_* but they're still cute ^^

15. my twins got a new outfit each (:aheartbea dollmore!)
      a great excuse for some pics, hope you like them
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]