1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls and cats...

May 7, 2021

1. D'awww. Monster is cute.

2. I’ve had my dolls sitting against the other pillow, while my partner is traveling for work. I don’t get to bring down my delf boy too much because he’s my biggest.
      My cat is obsessed with him!!! She loves to cuddle on him! My msd boy basically lived on my bed for months and she never even gave him more than a sniff.

#42 ashtazon, Jul 21, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    3. My cats are NOTORIOUS wig thieves! Any chance they get to snatch that wig off their head they will go running with it to hide it under a couch (where they "store" all their stolen items and toys) haha! Luckily they don't chew on them or anything that would really damage them and are fairly gentle when it comes to nabbing them :XD:

4. My one furr baby girl named links she like to find my bjd stuff and plays with it. My other 2 furr kids don't brother with my dolls.

5. I have a feeling my cat would be more than happy to chew on some bjd fingers if left to her own devices :kitty1

6. I have one cat who likes to drag dolls off by the hair. He doesn't really care what type of doll it is, so I found a couple of old Barbies that were already damaged and going to be thrown out and gave those to him instead. As long as those are around he doesn't bother anything else. My other cats don't care unless the dolls smell interesting to them, especially if it was second hand and in someone else's house.

7. For the most part my cats leave my dolls alone, but one of them looooooooooves to chew, so I can't leave any doll unattended because he WILL gnaw on any hands/feet/wings/horns. :frownyblush: I can't blame him for being proactive about his oral health, but, uh, I try to not give him any opportunities to transgress. I thought that the wigs would be the cat enticement, but no! Thankfully the other two cats couldn't care less about the dolls and all related crafting. :blush

8. Come to think of it, my other pets are much more... "destructive" and interested when it comes to my belongings :sweat I was hanging out with my blue tongue skink on the bed, and one of my dolls was sitting in the bed as well... he was interested enough to climb up and poop on the dolls pants :...( Lucky for me they were a drafted pair for a pattern... I make sure to remove all dolls from my bed before I bring out any lizards!!