1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolls of Paradise Feedback

Sep 1, 2011

1. * What did you order?
      A 1/4 fullset outfit

* When did you order?
      July 22nd, 2011

* How was the communication?
      Pretty bad. I did send one email about a week after placing my order which was answered after a few days but after that I sent three more email, none of which were answered until I was sent an email telling me my order was shipped.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Simple, used Paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      It was sent out exactly one month (August 22nd) after I placed the order and took a week for it to arrive at my post office.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! It was very decently priced for such an extensive outfit and the quality is wonderful.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Absolutely. The pants are a bit tight on my doll but they still fit and not something I blame the company for.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      DoP does have dealers and if I knew they had items in stock I would prefer to order from them first. However, if DoP was the only route I may consider it but only after really reminding myself I'm in for a few weeks with no communication.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

2. I posted this a while back in the Kizdoll Feedback thread because for some reason I couldn't find this one. So, for the sake of allowing people to find this information (because it's helpful. I'd certainly like to read this if I was ordering from the for the first time) I'll post it here as well.

* What did you order?
      Kizdoll Samier without faceup.

* When did you order?
      August 15, 2011

* How was the communication?
      The absolute worst I've ever had from any company, ever. They took weeks to respond to my emails, ignored questions, flat out neglected to answer their emails, and only responded once I hunted them down on TaoBao and posted a comment about their lack of communication on their public page.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Relatively easy. I had PayPal problems, but those were caused by my bank.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Something like 115 days. I stopped counting. They didn't ship him until December 4th.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      No. I'm a bit disappointed. Very light, doesn't feel like any resin I've dealt with so far. He has stains on him, the seams I can deal with but they're sharp and ugly. His lip is uneven, slightly.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Not really. I almost thought they sent me another sculpt.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Undecided yet. I have to give it some time. So far, no.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I doubt they will. I don't want to deal with them. I'm lucky I even got the doll at this point, with most others still waiting.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely not.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably not, but maybe. There is another one of their sculpts I like, but on general purpose, I'm going to say no.