1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Clover Singing - jeeryama -

Sep 12, 2010

1. I didn't see any archived compiled reviews for jeeryama,this year
      so I wanted to request one!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      Dollzone natural pink skin yume
      * When did you order?
      Late June or early July
      FANTASTIC! By far most patient and best communication EVER!
      Paypal, always very easy
      After production time (which was super fast for dollzone! only a month!) she arrived from china to Washington state in i think 2-3 days.
      Very much so, she's amazingly beautiful and high quality. Also heavy resin with beautiful color ^^
      For the most part, her lips were not as pink as shown in any of the stock photos, they were more on a beige scale with pinkish hues. But definitely not mainly pink.
      I am very satisfied, she is beautiful with lightning fast shipping and great communication.
      Not available.
      I'm already planning my next order of a few outfits shoes and a doll. all will be placed through jeeryama ^^
      I usually prefer not to buy second hand products, but i might make an exception.

Some personal words about my experience.
      Jeeryama is the best seller i have ever dealt with online, i must have plagued her with questions for months before i ordered my first doll from them.
      Not only was Jeeryama infinitely patient and kind with my questions and concerns, but when i did order i was spoiled with freebies too!
      i Honestly cannot wait to order again, i am just saving enough to make a big order first ^^

I honestly will probably only buy dolls from jeeryama and maybe junkyspot from now on.
      You can feel very safe in ordering from them.

3. * What did you order?

I recently ordered a Dollzone sd girl. I decided to buy from her because of the great experience I had with her from previous purchases.

* When did you order?
      Three weeks ago, I think.

As always excellent. She answers promptly even at times during the day I don't expect an answer from someone in a completely different time zone anytime soon.

Could not be any easier

Three weeks, to a month and a half.

Yes, the quality was more than amazing for some of the items.

Even better.

Yes.

Yes.

4. I ordered 2 Doll in Jeers shop this year.

1. HZ XiaoHan
      2. Popodoll YiFan

My first doll was shipped faster than expected. Popodoll needed a bit longer. Shipping in itself took about 1 week to germany.

I made payment via paypal (very easy)

I love both dolls. They are even more beautiful than the pics shows. The outfit (HZ white suit as pic) was delivered in the wrong size. They sent me a new one in the fith size and didn't ask me to return the too big outfit.

I know them as very kind, committed and fast in answering questions.

For sure I will by in her their shop again. ( The HZ outfits are stunning)

5. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll's Teenager Shao Doll with white skin and custom make-up
      * When did you order?
      2010/09/12
      Very good. As for the time lag everything was okay.
      Paid with Pay Pal so no problems.
      circa 7 weeks
      Hm, I dont really know. It's my first BJD so I have no comparison, but when it's about the doll itself I have to say YES.
      The sculpt is the same, but I have different make-up and skin color LOL
      Oh yesss :fangirl: I'm so in love I cant take my eyes off him!
      /
      Yes! I want a Valo :D
      When it's in a good condition and a bit cheaper - yay :D

6. * What did you order?
      DZ Cosmo head with face up

* When did you order?
      26th October 2010

Great as always. All my questions were answered promptly and I received all notifications.

Very easy. I used Paypal.

It was a pre-order item so once they received it, it shipped quickly. I received it 6th December 2010, shipped around the 30th November.

It's lovely so yes, the quality is great for the price.

I ordered a different skin colour than the sales picture but otherwise, yes the face up, sculpt everything else looked like the sales picture.

One hundred per cent.

N/A

Yes. I'm actually a regular customer and have had several orders with them throughout this year.

They are a dealer technically for a variety of companies but they do sell their own products too but the price is so affordable that there's really no need to buy second-hand.

7. * What did you order?
      My Dollzone Limited Edition Asura.

* When did you order?
      On the 21st of September.

Truthfully, I've rarely come across dedicated people like that on ebay. Christina, who is responsible for customer support, answered very fast everytime, gave a much details as possible, and was always very patient with all my silly questions!

Very easy. Once you know them a bit, sending them money through paypal is easy enough, and their layaway program is very customer-friendly. I mean, once they tell you the 'ok' for the layaway, you can pay at your own rythm, without any limitations except for the due delay (3 months) and the first payment of 50$ or more.

Despite the fact that a problem occured at the moment of shipping, they were not at fault. As a matter of fact, they even contacted their post office as soon as I told them something was wrong with the tracking number, and they quickly resolved the problem.

Well, they are a dealer, they don't really have anything to do with that. All I can say is that they don't overcharge people for the products they sell, they use the very same selling price as the companies themselves.

Pretty much, yes, I was even surprised myself! :)

A lot, yes!

That's not gonna happen! Lol :)

Definetely! I was more than satisfied with Jeeryama. As a matter of fact, I've already ordered from them again!

Anyhow, due to Dollzone's delay, I was unfortunately not able to leave them a feedback through ebay. I felt a bit cheap despite the fact that I had not control over that, but I'm more than happy to be able to give them a review here instead! ^^

8. *What did you order?
      Dikadoll Lin Shui Qing Head with Default Face Up

* When did you order?
      12th December 2010

Perfect as always. They informed me of the status of my order every step of the way and sent me the tracking number and website to track it when she shipped.It's good when companies/dealers actually send you a link to the site to track your item as well.

Very easy. They sent me an invoice, I paid it via paypal.

I received the notification on 24th January 2011. Received her today, 31st January 2011.

Yes definitely!

Yes it did, right down to the default face up styleand colours.

100% satisfied.

N/A

Of course. I'm a regular customer. They are fantastic to deal with and always reliable.

Technically a dealer not a company so N/A.

9. * What did you order?
      I ordered a dress for my DOT girl.

* When did you order?
      Beginning of February.

Awesome! She was very helpful with the size issue I had, and even though I didn't ask anything else, since the wait was long, she kept in touch with me very often.

Well... PayPal!

Not very long, taking into account I was caught by the Chinese New Year.

Certainly, it's a great price for that nice quality.

The front looks much nicer on my dollie!

Yes, indeed.

I'd love to as soon as I gather some money.

10. What did you order? Dollzone Yuu 3

When did you order? February 23rd

How was the communication? excellent! that's one of the reasons I buy from this dealer!

How easy was it to pay? very easy

How long did it take to ship? It didn't take long at all when it was shipped. I just recently got him. It may seem like it was a long time since I ordered it in February but this was after the Chinese New Year and Dollzone was backed up and I was told it would be about a 10 week wait. Jeeryama notified me when he was ready to be shipped and then sent a tracking # when he was.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures? I had Yuu 2's faceup put on him and it looks amazing! it's just like the pictures!

Were you satisfied with the product? I was very satisfied!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems with the dealer.

Would you order from this company again? I have ordered several times from this dealer and I will continue to do so! I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in the BJD world!

11. * What did you order?
      DZ violeta-2(vampire)

* When did you order?
      2011/april

communication was rilly good. christina is super helpful and replies rather quick.

an ease with paypal

took about 4 days to arrive, considering holiday weekend...i'd say mighty fast :)

she's actually better than wot i expected. i was actually worried about her seam-lines and since she's gray, i wouldn't have been able to sand them down, but she doesn't have any. so, yay!

yes, indeed... her face-up is rilly nice and love her face mold:D

i'm pretty satisfied...one thing i'll add tho...the outfit, i'm not that keen on. the quality of it just rilly isn't there. i am using the garter and hose and they work for the dress she has on now, so not a total loss :P

n.a.

maybe, i just wanna wait and see how she yellows first, then go from there

hmmm...DZ is already pretty inexpensive, so i prolly wouldn't

12. * What did you order?
      Illusion Spirit Zhuqing
      * When did you order?
      May 18th 2011
      Excellent! Every few days, and definitely every week!
      Paypal! Easy as cake!
      Once production was over, it took less then three days! O_O
      I am VERY satisfied with Zhuqing! Not to mention he was on sale when I bought him! 12% off!
      I actually love Zhuqing more in real life. He looks even better in person!
      Very much so! I have no complaints!
      N/A
      Hands down YES!
      Not really a second hand person... unless it is an especially rare sculpt.

13. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Jointed Hands, Blushed and Painted, NS

* When did you order?
      Mid-May 2011

Stellar as always. Order was confirmed, notification of shipping came through without a hitch. Really a very pleasant transaction and very smooth.

Very easy with Paypal. They sent me an invoice, I paid.

Once they received it from Dollzone, they shipped straight away, 28th June 2011 and received 6th July 2011.

I bought it during the discount sale but the quality is just amazing. Impressive in fact.

Yes!

120% satisfied. I am very very happy.

N/A

Yes! I order from them all the time.

N/A

14. * What did you order? Doll Leaves - Hu (fullset) and Doll Leaves - Xavor (fullset)

* When did you order? Around November 11th

* How was the communication? EXCELLENT!!! It was a little hard to explain what I wanted at first because the event that was going on for Doll Leaves was slightly confusing but we worked it out and I got exactly what I wanted from the event as well as my new boys ^_^. The moment they shipped it, they notified me as well, which of course I was thrilled to know.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy. Used paypal thanks to ebay

* How long did it take to ship? I was quite surprised but it shipped last week and arrived today!! I live in the US and thought it would have taken a little longer.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES! I was VERY impressed with the quality of the dolls and the clothes. I LOVE the jewelry that came with my Xavor. The only thing I could be slightly disappointed in was that Hu's wig will need a wig cap in order to stay on his head because it doesn't fit as well as Xavor's hair but I'm also not very used to the mohair so it could just be me ^_^0

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Definitely for Hu but Xavor's faceup was slightly darker in the picture then the actual faceup I recieved (just to forwarn anyone interested in his faceup). I still like it, but it was a bit of a surprise.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Overall, I am EXTREMELY satisfied and have enjoyed doing business with DollSinging again ^_^. I also got two pairs of jointed hands from the event and LOVE THEM!!!

I have not filed any complaint because I am satisfied with the items I got.

Definitely!!!

15. * What did you order?
      DollChateau Bella and Colin in white skin
      * When did you order?
      end of august
      Special. patience, kind. Just wonderful!
      Paypal
      Production time aside, the shipping has been wonderful. by EMS, using yanwen express and then, in europe, GLS. easy, smooth, fast.
      Dollchateau are wonderful and I'm buying another one as soon as possible!
      yes
      everything has been more than perfect!!!
      N/a
      I've bought here my very first doll, and I think I'll buy again very soon ;-)
      I think so, with no problems

16. * What did you order?
      Nyx Doll Limos head in normal skin.
      * When did you order?
      16th March 2012
      I didn't need to contact them, but I had no problems with the confirmation/shipping notifications.
      Easy - PayPal through eBay.
      It was very quick - it shipped in less than a month.
      Yes
      Yes, minus the faceup as I ordered blank.
      Yes, definitely!
      N/A
      Yes, happily.
      N/A

17. * What did you order? Illusion Spirit Beata
      * When did you order?
      05/04/12
      * How was the communication? Absolutely amazing. Even when there was a national holiday, my messages were answered within a day or two. They were incredibly friendly and helpful at all times. I was updated frequently on the status of my order.I was informed my doll would be finished production on 2012.5.11 however he was finished and shipped on the 4th which was a nice surprise and I was informed of this immediately.
      * How easy was it to pay? As easy as anything. I paid through paypal with no problems at all.
      Once production was finished 3 days.
      Yes. The quality is really wonderful and the price is great.
      Yep. It looked exactly the same even though I didn['t get a face up, it still looks just like the sales pictures.
      Absolutely! I couldn't be more satisfied if I tried. He's perfect.
      N/ATotally satisfied.
      Definitely! The customer service was amazing, and I've dealt with some truly great sellers. But so far Jeeryama totally blows even the most amazing sellers out of the water for me.
      Well considering they are a dealer for a few different companies, they don't sell second hand, but if they did, then yes I would purely for the customer service they provide. XD

18. * What did you order?
      Popodoll 68cm boy body, WS

* When did you order?
      26th June 2012

Excellent as always. All notifications received including when item shipped and tracking number supplied along with website for tracking parcel.

Very easy. They sent me an invoice via paypal.

Super quick actually. Shipped on the 10th July. Received 18th July.

A big yes on this. Beautiful feel to the resin and poses like a dream.Gorgeous sculpting and details.

Yes it did.

Very satisfied.

N/A

Yes, without hesitation. I'm a regular customer there and every single time, I've been super impressed with their customer service. I've always enjoyed smooth, pleasant transactions with them.

N/A

19. * What did you order?
      -> Infinite Love outfit Peony Tang lion black bjd 1/3 70cm

* When did you order?
      -> 29 June 2012

-> She's not really going online regularly, but once she does, she answers everything!

*How easy was it to pay?
      -> Paypal, she confirms payment quickly

-> 2 Weeks Probably (1 Week was wasted on Customs Manila GRR! I hate them!)

-> Yes, totally!

-> Very much!

-> Super!

-> I only got an 8-day delay of the shipping and she quickly did something to resolve it.

-> Totally

-> I believe so... As long as i want the item and i like the price, so why not?

20. In case anyone was wondering why jeeryama isn't on the DollZone International authorized agent contact list, they are listed on the Chinese contact list instead, even though they sell internationally on ebay:

http://www.dzdoll.com/contact.asp

* What did you order? - tan DollZone Linlan and spare hands.
      * When did you order? - March 18th 2012.
      * How was the communication? Excellent as always, very prompt and helpful.
      * How easy was it to pay? Layaway via Paypal, very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? - four months, but that was due to DollZone's backlog. Communication during the wait time was excellent and prompt.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The wrong spare parts were sent, but I received the correct ones about a week later.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! I am a repeat buyer from jeeryama.

Linda S.
      galatia9