1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Clover Singing - jeeryama -

Sep 12, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      Only Kids Loong Dragon 3 Eyes

* When did you order?
      December last year (2016)

* How was the communication?
      Absolutely wonderful! Quick to answer and very accommodating!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Paying was simple. Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I received my doll two months later.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely! I ordered the doll blank and ended up with a free (unexpected) faceup and a free wig of my choice!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      It definitely did!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was more than satisfied. I was so very happy.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I will definitely order from this company again. I had such a good experience with them, overall.

2. SUPER POSITIVE
      Amazing prices and communication

* What did you order?

I've ordered a few things over the years, but most recently a DL Elf Noir Head last year via eBay and a MD Baiye Head via the clover-singing website very recently.

* When did you order?

Noir: May 5, 2016
      Baiye: roughly May 7, 2017
      (a year apart, how weird is that?)

Excellent!! Christina is very helpful and prompt to respond

eBay is easy, of course. The website was pretty difficult to navigate but I'm on an old operating system that is no longer supported, so the difficulty is probably all on my end!

Noir: June 7, 2016
      Baiye: June 13, 2017

Yes, the prices and sales are wonderful. Baiye came with a beautiful box and a custom head-shaped bag. Jeeryama also threw in freebies: stickers and eyes. Very awesome!!

Yes.

100%

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

When I ordered Noir (a year ago), Jeeryama actually sent the wrong BJD-item first. Christina was quick to respond and she had Noir shipped out ASAP before I even sent the mistake doll back. Christina fully refunded the cost of shipping to send the wrong item back. She was very helpful, easy to understand, and quick to respond.

Absolutely. Actually I've been trying to get onto the clover-singing website for weeks but it seems that my old computer won't let me. The clover-singing website has more discounts than the items on eBay. If you can access the site, go for it! FYI, the site doesn't work on mobile. : (

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yup!

3. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Doll Family-H Anye in tan from the eBay store.

* When did you order?

Late June 2017.

It was great, always prompt and timely. At first I ordered the doll with his fullset, but Christina quickly contacted me to let me know that the fullset was actually sold off and refunded me the extra money. Not only that, but she offered a free wig similar to the one in the fullset. <3

It was through eBay, so easy. I was a bit confused about to add on the extra costs of the faceup and tan skin, but Christina explained it easily for me. ^^

He shipped on November 5 and reached the US within two days...but I didn't get him until the 13th through no fault of Christina's. You can blame it all on US customs. -_-

Very much so! Even with the faceup and tan skin, he came out at less than $500, and it helped enormously that I bought him during a 20% off sale. The resin quality is great, the sculpting is top-notch, the tan a beautiful rich deep color with no sign of seamlines, and he poses quite well.

The only difference was that the eyelashes that came with the faceup were black, not white like they were in the sales pictures. I was a little disappointed, but I can live with it. The tan skin tone actually looks better than in the sales pics!

Yep, completely.

The only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that I couldn't get the fullset, even though it was still listed as available on the eBay page. But it seems Christina didn't know it was sold out either until she contacted DF-H, and after she contacted me about it she updated the listing promptly and was quick to refund me. I also appreciate the free gift of the wig.

Definitely! I'm very pleased with the quality of the service.

N/A

4. * What did you order?
      [STOCK]Eloise Unicorn Ver. girl doll LIMITED LoongSoul 1/4 MSD animal doll BJD
      * When did you order?
      10/30/2017
      Very good
      Paypal super easy
      Shipped after 1 week then delivered on Nov 14, 2017
      Yes!
      Yes!
      Yes!
      n/a
      Yes, most definitely
      This company does not produce their own goods. I would buy the goods this company sells second hand.

5. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Bella-2
      * When did you order?
      February 18, 2018

Perfect. They replied quickly to any of my questions.
      Very easy, through Paypal.
      It was a pre-order, they state on their site that DC pre-orders take about 4/5 months to be arranged and delivered. It took exactly 4 months as stated. Once shipped, the parcel took about one week to be delivered.

Yes, I actually bought the doll during a sale period, finally I didn't pay the EMS International shipment :)

Yes, it does.

Yes, very, very satisfied!

Totally!

6. What did you order?
      A Dollzone B60-005 body.

When did you order?

31 March 2018.

How was the communication?

Excellent, Christina answers questions quickly and thoroughly.

How easy was it to pay?

Layaway payments were made through Paypal without problems.

How long did it take to ship?

The body was supposed to be sent 5 months after the order, but it was sent earlier (on 13 September 2018) which was a nice surprise. :)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes.

Would you order from this company again?

Yes, I'm already planning to. :)

7. What did you order?
      Kid’s Sky 1/4 White Crystal on their boy body in Normal Pink Skin with the default face-up.

When did you order?
      April 2, 2019

Perfect! I messaged Christina in advance to be certain the company would allow me to order White Crystal on the boy body and she got back to me within a few hours. Also when her website was down and I couldn’t check my order’s status, she was very quick to reply and give me an update. She is very reliable. ^_^

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! I just did an immediate payment with paypal.

Not long at all! Christina told me it would be finished around June or July so I was very surprised to get a shipping notice on May 1! I know KS isn’t a very well-known brand, but still.. It literally only took a month to ship. I received the doll on May 9.

Absolutely! I received a full doll with eyes and a face-up. As well as another pair of eyes and a wig as a gift. Not to mention he cost me a little under $200. Shipping was free because I ordered from Jeeryama’s Clover-Singing website.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes I would. This isn’t my first time ordering thru them and it won’t be my last. They are a great reseller!

8. I've ordered so many dolls and items from Christina. She is my go-to BJD vendor and is always quick to respond, friendly, and very accommodating with layaways. The information below will be a culmination of my orders from her!

What did you order?
      I have ordered the following: DC Evangeline full set (received), DC nude Queena (received), DC Lydia head (received), DC mini-jointed hands (received), DC k-body-18 (received), various shoes and eyes (received, DC Hathaway (pending), DL Mei (pending).

I ordered from her eBay shop initially but now, I order directly from her via email.

When did you order?
      My orders have spawned from the past 1.5 years; the most recent was May 2019.

Perfect. Christina has always responded to me no later than 3 business days, but she gets back to me usually within 12 hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! Payment via PayPal. Christina does not charge additional PayPal fees and will take layaway payments.

Within company stated times. My Doll Chateau orders have always been shipped within the quoted time frame. If there are delays, Christina mentions this to me upfront before I make payment just to verify the wait times.

Absolutely. Christina runs tons of monthly promotions for various doll brands, and she is able to offer to her buyers (at least in the US), free shipping for many items! Paired with no PayPal fees, the free shipping on top of her promotions gives a rather generous discount to her buyers.

Yes!

Christina provides a service. I am happy with the products I have purchased from her. There have been a couple of mistakes in the past (like an incorrectly ordered item), but she has rectified those problems immediately with excellent customer service.

Speaking of customer service... When I purchased my full set Evangeline, I didn't order her regular feet, and Christina was able to get them for me. I only had to pay $20 since my Evangeline was in a specialty grey resin. Truly amazing.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A. 100% satisfied!

Yes! I have two doll orders pending with her. Like I previously mentioned, she is my go-to first choice BJD agent. :kitty2

9. * What did you order?
      in stock blank WS Doll Chateau Vanessa
      * When did you order?
      Aug 15, 2019
      Really excellent, very prompt, helpful and patient.
      easy with PayPal.
      About 15 days via EMS and with tracking; very smooth.
      Absolutely, a bargain even.
      Exactly so.
      Very much, it is so delicate and beautiful.
      n/a - no issues came up.
      Already have :) will review again after receiving whole orders.
      Yes, and the accessories are very nice as well.

I have been very happy with the services provided, and the level of customer service is outstanding.
      Everything has been on point and she takes the time to really respond when you email.

10. * What did you order?
      Two Angell Studio outfits, 2 sets of kips, 4 silicon wig caps, 1 doll stand, 1 eye case
      * When did you order?
      July 21, 2020
      Very good. She didn't have the outfits listed on her website but was willing to order it for me at the AS price. She also allowed me to do a 3 part layaway. When the order arrived earlier than the layaway, she gave me the option to finish my layaway and shipped immediately. Shipping was free to the US and she gave me tracking.
      Very easy through Paypal.
      The order shipped on August 3. I received it on August 19th.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes for the most part. There were some loose threads and some of the embroidery thread was unraveling but it's not Christina's fault.
      Yes
      Yes

11. * What did you order?
      joint kips, silicon wig caps, doll stand, DV elias full set outfit, sweatpants, high top sneakers, DF-A practice head
      * When did you order?
      7/27/20; 8/15/20
      great. DV outfit was on ebay, but was given a discount by doing direct paypal invoice; answered many many questions
      Very easy through Paypal.
      The order shipped on Aug 28. I received it on Sept 12.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes for the most part. The sweat pants and shoes were too big even though I sent the measurements of my doll
      I decided to just sell the large articles of clothing at price and to rebuy at the SD1/3 size instead of sending measurements...
      Yes
      n/a

12. * What did you order?
      I ordered Dollzone Carter doll
      * When did you order?
      Communication is great and fast.
      It is easy through paypal.
      She ships my order 2 days after she received it from Dollzone because I asked her some questions otherwise she send doll right after she received it.
      Yes, she offered free EMS shipping and free wig with doll plus discount
      Yes
      Very satisfied
      I think we will find a solution
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?[/B]
      Yes

13. * What did you order?
      Two pairs of shoes in a custom size, a wig. I found one pair of shoes on their site (New Clover Singing) and the other pair and the wig on the brands Taobao page (the stuff was from Dreamer Works).

* When did you order?

Communication was good, I ordered through email because I needed custom sizing as mentioned and I wanted something from Taobao as well.

Got a paypal invoice, so easy.

Ten days after ordering. Not bad for non-standard stuff.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No, everything was fine.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems.

Sure

14. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Chaos in chocolate resin, plus extra DV Elvish head in chocolate. Because the second item was a special request with no product listing, I placed the order by emailing Christina directly.

* When did you order?
      I emailed my request on September 8th, received an invoice for the total on September 9th, and had my order confirmed on September 10th.

Excellent!

Easy: I was invoiced through PayPal.

Christina shipped the order back out as soon as it was checked and sanitized: it took only five days to arrive at my home.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope! Everything was safely packaged and intact.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems. I was expecting a much longer wait time and was pleasantly surprised.

Absolutely. I would recommend Christina's service as a proxy for ordering from Chinese makers.

15. * What did you order?
      Dreamer Works wig, eyelashes, and eyelash glue

* When did you order?
      1/24/21

Also excellent!

A little different than what I'm used to, but very easy! I used PayPal.

10 days (2/03/21) to ship out, 15 to be delivered.

Yes!

I think it was better, but yes it looked good!

Absolutely! The wig is perfect, and I have what I need for my doll. The only problem I had is that one of the glue bottles seemed to have leaked, but it was contained separately and it was only one of four, so I don't mind at all.

N/A

Absolutely, and I plan on doing so in the future!

16. * What did you order?

I ordered a doll leaves msd girl body and the dream valley msd boy body

* When did you order?

in january 2021

excellent! We were communicating through email and she was always quick to reply

I paid through paypal and it was the easiest thing ever

It didnt take too long to ship and I didnt have to pay for customs which was a blessing

totally! Im over the moon happy with my dolls

yes

yes

absolutely! And I already have plans for that

yes

All in all, it was a pleasant transaction, I am super satisfied and would give her 5 out of 5 stars

17. * What did you order?
      2DD Bunny in pink and 2DD LengLeng in yellow​
      * When did you order?
      January 2021​
      11/10: Christina is very kind and clear.​
      Very; I sent split PayPal payments when I could. They had no issues keeping my tab up-to-date.​
      5 months, a couple weeks early of schedule if I remember correctly. I didn't get a notification, I noticed the status of my order changed when I looked at my order details on the site.​
      Very.​
      Yes; skin colour is impossible to 100% look the same but they were very close to what I expected.​
      Yes, I love the figures 2DD dolls have.​
      No problems, would like to order through them again.​
      Absolutely.​
      Yes, the secondhand doll market is very abundant and should stay that way.​

18. * What did you order?
      An in-stock Dream Valley Tina

* When did you order?
      Spring 2021 (I think? :sweat)

Fin, though I didn't need to contact them.

I purchased through Ebay, so using Ebay's checkout.

It was really quick; within a week, I think?

Yes

Yes

Yes

N/A

Yes

N/A

19. * What did you order?
      Gem of Doll Gaia Tan fullset

* When did you order?

July 2021

No issues, and Christina is very pleasant.

There's a delay to wait for a Paypal invoice if you buy through her website (Clover Singing), but it went smoothly.

One month, and it arrived quickly after shipping.

Yes, the doll and clothing set is stunning.

Yes

Yes, I'm a new Gem of Doll fan now!

Yes, I have another doll on order from Clover Singing, and will use her for other companies she deals with in the future. Some companies (like Gem of Doll) have a reputation for not communicating well with overseas buyers so I prefer to buy through a dealer local to them, like her.

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

What did you order?
      Xaga Doll Xagadoll Strawberry Shortcake fullset doll, with additional optional parts

When did you order?
      February 19, 2021

Very good. Christina responded quickly to my questions and arranged a custom order for me that included items not listed on the website. I reached out after the initial shipping estimate passed, and she informed me of the updated longer wait times. I was messaged when my order shipped. Even when I had questions during the holiday, she responded back to me promptly.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I used PayPal. This was prior to the fees mentioned for later orders.

The initial estimate was 5 to 6 months. My order shipped September 25, 2021—about 7 months.

When my package shipped, I misunderstood that it was BOTH dolls that I had ordered, and I was very confused and upset when only one doll arrived. Christina responded very quickly (despite the holidays) to my messages and assured me that only one doll was shipped me, and the other will be shipped separately. It was pretty harrowing to think that only half of my order arrived, so I appreciate that she cleared that up within 24 hours.

Generally, yes.

No. The eyes pictured in the sales photos were not included in the fullset for the doll. This was not Christina‘s fault, this was a choice from Xaga Doll not clearly communicated in the fullset details.

The doll is very cute, but I am disappointed that the eyes were not included.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      When I reached out to Christina about the eyes, she let me know that the eyes were limited edition and needed to be purchased separately. They are sold out. I wish I had known when I ordered in February that the eyes needed to be purchased separately. I would have bought them. I didn’t find them listed anywhere from Xaga when Strawberry Shortcake and Birthday Cake were being advertised, so I didn’t know that they were a separate purchase. I have very little hope of finding them second hand.

I would order with Christina and Clover Singing again. I am unsure if I would order from Xaga again.