1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Doll's Singing(jeeryama)

Sep 12, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      Only Kids Loong Dragon 3 Eyes

* When did you order?
      December last year (2016)

* How was the communication?
      Absolutely wonderful! Quick to answer and very accommodating!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Paying was simple. Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I received my doll two months later.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely! I ordered the doll blank and ended up with a free (unexpected) faceup and a free wig of my choice!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      It definitely did!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was more than satisfied. I was so very happy.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I will definitely order from this company again. I had such a good experience with them, overall.

2. SUPER POSITIVE
      Amazing prices and communication

* What did you order?

I've ordered a few things over the years, but most recently a DL Elf Noir Head last year via eBay and a MD Baiye Head via the clover-singing website very recently.

* When did you order?

Noir: May 5, 2016
      Baiye: roughly May 7, 2017
      (a year apart, how weird is that?)

Excellent!! Christina is very helpful and prompt to respond

eBay is easy, of course. The website was pretty difficult to navigate but I'm on an old operating system that is no longer supported, so the difficulty is probably all on my end!

Noir: June 7, 2016
      Baiye: June 13, 2017

Yes, the prices and sales are wonderful. Baiye came with a beautiful box and a custom head-shaped bag. Jeeryama also threw in freebies: stickers and eyes. Very awesome!!

Yes.

100%

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

When I ordered Noir (a year ago), Jeeryama actually sent the wrong BJD-item first. Christina was quick to respond and she had Noir shipped out ASAP before I even sent the mistake doll back. Christina fully refunded the cost of shipping to send the wrong item back. She was very helpful, easy to understand, and quick to respond.

Absolutely. Actually I've been trying to get onto the clover-singing website for weeks but it seems that my old computer won't let me. The clover-singing website has more discounts than the items on eBay. If you can access the site, go for it! FYI, the site doesn't work on mobile. : (

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yup!

3. Hi,
      I'm Christina from EBAY id: JEERYAMA.

we are very sorry for this terrible news!

we are SUSPENDED BY EBAY ! we are contacting our ebay manager how to solve this problem.

IF YOU HAD ORDER from us, it is still in the process in BJD brands(factory), please don't worry.

we still SHIPPING items from our storage, and we can receive orders from mail and paypal.

or if you want to order items from our WEBSITE in future, we highly welcome ^^

if you have other questions/problems, please mail me in e-mail box, thanks a lot!
      sunchao2003@126.com

we appreciate your trust and patience in this purchase!

yours Christina

4. Ok! I was concerned! I wanted to make a payment on my doll but could not contact you via eBay! I wondered what happened. I will email you instead! Ty for letting us know!

5. Dear Christina,

Thanks for letting us know.

I currently have a doll order with you, but I was not concerned. I know you are an honest and reputable seller.

I have been a customer if yours for over 11 years, and you have always provided excellent and caring customer service. You have always responded to my questions quickly, and even went out of your way to help me when a company was giving me trouble over a broken doll hand.

I'm sure things will work out with your U.S. Ebay manager. You are one of my go-to sellers! :thumbup.

Good luck!

6. Sent you an email, please let me know when you receive it :) I have been having difficulty finding the correct contact :)

7. I still have not heard back from you dear. I will try sending another message

8. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Doll Family-H Anye in tan from the eBay store.

* When did you order?

Late June 2017.

It was great, always prompt and timely. At first I ordered the doll with his fullset, but Christina quickly contacted me to let me know that the fullset was actually sold off and refunded me the extra money. Not only that, but she offered a free wig similar to the one in the fullset. <3

It was through eBay, so easy. I was a bit confused about to add on the extra costs of the faceup and tan skin, but Christina explained it easily for me. ^^

He shipped on November 5 and reached the US within two days...but I didn't get him until the 13th through no fault of Christina's. You can blame it all on US customs. -_-

Very much so! Even with the faceup and tan skin, he came out at less than $500, and it helped enormously that I bought him during a 20% off sale. The resin quality is great, the sculpting is top-notch, the tan a beautiful rich deep color with no sign of seamlines, and he poses quite well.

The only difference was that the eyelashes that came with the faceup were black, not white like they were in the sales pictures. I was a little disappointed, but I can live with it. The tan skin tone actually looks better than in the sales pics!

Yep, completely.

The only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that I couldn't get the fullset, even though it was still listed as available on the eBay page. But it seems Christina didn't know it was sold out either until she contacted DF-H, and after she contacted me about it she updated the listing promptly and was quick to refund me. I also appreciate the free gift of the wig.

Definitely! I'm very pleased with the quality of the service.

N/A

9. * What did you order?
      [STOCK]Eloise Unicorn Ver. girl doll LIMITED LoongSoul 1/4 MSD animal doll BJD
      * When did you order?
      10/30/2017
      Very good
      Paypal super easy
      Shipped after 1 week then delivered on Nov 14, 2017
      Yes!
      Yes!
      Yes!
      n/a
      Yes, most definitely
      This company does not produce their own goods. I would buy the goods this company sells second hand.

10. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Bella-2
      * When did you order?
      February 18, 2018

Perfect. They replied quickly to any of my questions.
      Very easy, through Paypal.
      It was a pre-order, they state on their site that DC pre-orders take about 4/5 months to be arranged and delivered. It took exactly 4 months as stated. Once shipped, the parcel took about one week to be delivered.

Yes, I actually bought the doll during a sale period, finally I didn't pay the EMS International shipment :)

Yes, it does.

Yes, very, very satisfied!

Totally!

11. What did you order?
      A Dollzone B60-005 body.

When did you order?

31 March 2018.

How was the communication?

Excellent, Christina answers questions quickly and thoroughly.

How easy was it to pay?

Layaway payments were made through Paypal without problems.

How long did it take to ship?

The body was supposed to be sent 5 months after the order, but it was sent earlier (on 13 September 2018) which was a nice surprise. :)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes.

Would you order from this company again?

Yes, I'm already planning to. :)

12. What did you order?
      Kid’s Sky 1/4 White Crystal on their boy body in Normal Pink Skin with the default face-up.

When did you order?
      April 2, 2019

Perfect! I messaged Christina in advance to be certain the company would allow me to order White Crystal on the boy body and she got back to me within a few hours. Also when her website was down and I couldn’t check my order’s status, she was very quick to reply and give me an update. She is very reliable. ^_^

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! I just did an immediate payment with paypal.

Not long at all! Christina told me it would be finished around June or July so I was very surprised to get a shipping notice on May 1! I know KS isn’t a very well-known brand, but still.. It literally only took a month to ship. I received the doll on May 9.

Absolutely! I received a full doll with eyes and a face-up. As well as another pair of eyes and a wig as a gift. Not to mention he cost me a little under $200. Shipping was free because I ordered from Jeeryama’s Clover-Singing website.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes I would. This isn’t my first time ordering thru them and it won’t be my last. They are a great reseller!

13. I've ordered so many dolls and items from Christina. She is my go-to BJD vendor and is always quick to respond, friendly, and very accommodating with layaways. The information below will be a culmination of my orders from her!

What did you order?
      I have ordered the following: DC Evangeline full set (received), DC nude Queena (received), DC Lydia head (received), DC mini-jointed hands (received), DC k-body-18 (received), various shoes and eyes (received, DC Hathaway (pending), DL Mei (pending).

I ordered from her eBay shop initially but now, I order directly from her via email.

When did you order?
      My orders have spawned from the past 1.5 years; the most recent was May 2019.

Perfect. Christina has always responded to me no later than 3 business days, but she gets back to me usually within 12 hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! Payment via PayPal. Christina does not charge additional PayPal fees and will take layaway payments.

Within company stated times. My Doll Chateau orders have always been shipped within the quoted time frame. If there are delays, Christina mentions this to me upfront before I make payment just to verify the wait times.

Absolutely. Christina runs tons of monthly promotions for various doll brands, and she is able to offer to her buyers (at least in the US), free shipping for many items! Paired with no PayPal fees, the free shipping on top of her promotions gives a rather generous discount to her buyers.

Yes!

Christina provides a service. I am happy with the products I have purchased from her. There have been a couple of mistakes in the past (like an incorrectly ordered item), but she has rectified those problems immediately with excellent customer service.

Speaking of customer service... When I purchased my full set Evangeline, I didn't order her regular feet, and Christina was able to get them for me. I only had to pay $20 since my Evangeline was in a specialty grey resin. Truly amazing.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A. 100% satisfied!

Yes! I have two doll orders pending with her. Like I previously mentioned, she is my go-to first choice BJD agent. :kitty2