1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

dolls that give a warm and fuzzy feeling?

Apr 10, 2020

1. i hope i’m not the only one who experiences this (although i’m guessing i’m not haha) but do you have a doll in your collection (can be multiple dolls!) that just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling like none other has? i love all of my dolls of course with all my heart, but my girl Melody just gives me such a warm feeling. i always have her sitting next to me when i’m home because i just love looking over at her ♡ does anyone else have any dolls that they feel this way about? i’d love to hear about it from others!

this is my girl melody ♡ she’s very special and precious to me and makes me so happy.
      [​IMG]

2. My Dream Valley Ann. She's got such a cute little face and looks adorable both matter what you do with her.

3. My little Abraham (seen in my profile) always makes me really happy when I look up at him, like you said just kind of warm and fuzzy inside, enough to make me give a pleased little smile.

4. My Minifee Sircca! I love how gorgeous she is and like you, I'll have her sit next to me when I'm just at my computer. I'll just randomly pose her, she's so expressive <3

5. Yes, but I can't share them here as they're off-topic.

Although, I've already seen your girl over in BJD Addicts on FB, and I shared their images there!

[I'm the one that doesn't 'do' pink] :)

6. My Volks DearSD Coco (the doll in my profile picture) definitely gives me a warm feeling every time I look at her! She's always sitting next to me on my desk since the day I got her which has been more than a year ago. So far none of my other dolls were able to replicate the feeling I get when I look at her. She's very dear to me:3nodding:

7. Chloes are a feel good sort, but definitely super dollfies can have that affect too as for general dolls. I feel that way about all 5 of my girls :D

8. My boy Ichabod gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

For a doll without a human face, he expresses so much emotion!
      In my avatar for example, his smile feels a little more sinister

But here, in a beautiful picture I took at a summer picnic meetup he seems genuinely happy and gosh he just makes me smile!
      [​IMG]

Ichabod is so happy to be dressed up like somebody's middle aged dad manning the grill. Its absolutely out of character, but it also just feels so right for him! :lol:

9. My DHS Aldou. Her little smile is just so sweet. And to think her character wasn't originally meant to have a smile.

[​IMG]

10. I wouldn't say "warm and fuzzy", mostly because I have a crew of cynical smartasses and goofy goobers, but they all make me feel happy and comforted when I'm handling them or even just looking at them. Although I guess Lily, despite being hardcore emo, does give off that cutie vibe, so she might count.

[​IMG]

11. All my dolls give me a warm fuzzy feeling, but I'm a weirdo, so it might be hard for others to see why. It happens with all of them for me, but my Limhwa Limho Mano, I've modified him so much and I think I've made him look so different from the original sculpt, that I feel like he's my own "design" now. Not my own sculpt obviously, but I've modified him enough that most people not familiar with the original sculpt would not know he is a Mano. I'm done a lot of subtractive and additive mods on him, that he's very different from the original sculpt, and I feel he's much darker than most of the original Mano were, although there were only a handful of them to begin with, so I don't know if that counts. DX

This is my Mano before and now; both photos of him still give me warm fuzzy feelings and I regret not having purchased a second head sculpt to keep in tact. I don't regret modifying him so much, I just regret not having a second HS of Mano, unmodified because I can't go back now -- and he was so unpopular I doubt I could find one mint none-yellowed or untouched in anyway.
      [​IMG]

12. @Enzyme your Mano is absolutely luscious:D. I've seen him around here in different threads, and he's just so eye-catching.

Returning to the topic—most of my crew give me the warm fuzzies at some point or another. However, there is one in particular that always brings a smile to my face and warmth to my heart every time I look his way. Mundei, my Dollshe King Corey, is just the loveliest hunk of man resin, but he's also my sweetest, possibly even most endearing boy, and that in turn has that special sort of feeling for me.

He's not cute in the traditional sense—I don't really do cute, but I definitely feel like he qualifies for this subject.
      [​IMG]

13. yes! My doll family-a wind elf, her name is Shi, shes the one in my profile! She was my first girl and whenever i see her she makes me feel happy and warm!

14. Ephram, my Isao. He's the doll I've had the longest(15 years!), is the most special to me, and is the one I always reach for when I'm sad or upset. He's my security blanket and I'm always happy when I look at him and he fits into the crook of my arm just so. I love him so much and he sparks so much joy.

[​IMG]

15. My Yurak (Switch Shiho hybrid), he helped me whit ansiety, just picking him up makes me happy. Also seeing Anothers Shihos. I think i really love the sculpt.

16. The majority of my crew is made up of large boys, and while they're definitely my weakness, they just don't give out those warm, fuzzy vibes. But the few tinies that I do have, these two in particular, are so innocent and sweet that just looking at them never fails to warm my heart and bring a smile to my face.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. The reason I got Hyacinth was for the warm fuzzies! I find her expression incredibly calm and comforting.

[​IMG]

18. this is exactly how I feel about my Melody, when im upset she gives me so much comfort ♡ she's perfect to carry around

19. I just bought my first Volks girl, an msd and the pictures that I've seen of her already give me a warm and fuzzy feeling and I don't even have her yet! so I can imagine when I finally have her