1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

dolls with magnetic parts?

Mar 3, 2008

1. are there any other tiny's besides puki and momo that have magnetic things. I know jamie doll has magnetic wings, but are there any other tiny's? And do they sell things as parts? I would like to have magnetic fairy ears for my pukisha, but prehaps I will have to make them myself :)

2. As far as I know only Pukis have magnetic parts aside from ears or wings. Leeke sells seperate ears that can be used on the 20-30cm tinies. OrientDoll Sos (vampire bodies), YoTenshi and Bambicrony can be purchased to take magnetic wings. Soom Teenie Gems can have magnetic ears and/or wings.

3. Angel Fantasy elves are another tiny with magnetic wings. :) I believe Plastic Flower's Misty has magnetic wings and horns as well.

4. The magnets are perfect for attachments like wings and horns, best avoiding them on clothes though.

5. thats right ...the head is kept on by a magnet too and there is a very cool system of holding the eyes in place with a magnet ...way cool
      although Im not keen on the magnet head ...it can fall off

the hands and feet are held with magnets

but you cannot interchange with Puki
      they dont at all :)

6. Soom has those kitty earparts and such, but I dont think the magnets are actually in the doll itself.

7. Most of the dolls with magnetic option don't seem to be interchangeable and in some cases are on purpose

Orientdoll sells dolls with magnetic wings. I tried the wings on pukis head, hand, and foot magnets only one will attach. The magnets are surface mounted so theoretically you can pry one magnet to change the polarity to work

Volks sells Yo-tenshi with magnetic torso that takes volks wings. Both the magnets on the doll and the wings are molded into the resin so no way to change the magnets. They are not compatible with bambicrony wiings or torso.

Bambicrony sells magnetic torso and option wings. These magnets are glued on with super glue. I've had the magnet on a cloud wing pop off a friend's torso magnet popped off so polarity could be changed if done carefully so as not to damage the resin. I wouldn't recommend trying to change the polarity with the fairy wings.
      Volks and bambicrony wings are not at all compatible normally.

Soom sells wing and ear parts separately and the magnets are not attached so you can decide polarity but they are a bit big for pukis. Also the magnets they send are really fragile I had a pair shatter just from sticking to each other and trying to pry apart.

Leeke sells horns and ears with magnets not attached.