1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Dolls with their pets!~

Jun 26, 2006

1. Semi and her Two pets Frankie (the snake) and Ham Hamz (the not going to be eaten without a fight Hamster) and Shin and his pet turtle Brutus (that is after his hair again)
      [​IMG]

2. Ohh, I only have an old picture of her and her pet.
      It's a bit old because she doesn't have the blue eyes and the white wig anymore (well, she still has them, but she doesn't wear them).

This is her kitty Autumn, always sleeping. . .
      [​IMG]
      I think this picture is really such picture wich is called "Is it a crime to be this cute?", haha

3. Koori and all of his 'pets'

[​IMG]

4. Lauri and Ireleid :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. With a kappa
      [​IMG]

With totoro
      [​IMG]

With domo-kun
      [​IMG]

6. Virgil with Ivory, his eye-seeing dog ^^

[​IMG]

7. My winky has a pony. I will also have to get pictures of all my dollies and thier pets (they almost have as many as I do!!)

[​IMG]

8. Here's Lucien with his pet... creature... thing.... Mal! I made him x3 Mal is short for Maliciouse Sock Eater. I have no socks since he appered :x

[​IMG]

Although... Mal believes we are all his pets. o_o;;;

9. Yay Mal! :D

Here's Belial with his pet goat, Satan. XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
      Jani has her kitty...which i never seem to have a whole picture of it...

[​IMG]
      August has his penguin XD...which we decided he likes to eat as well...

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      And V has a mutant ....erm....overweight panther XD

11. Ashlay and her pet squirrel, guy Algrenn ^^

[​IMG]

12. Lenore was showing my kitty Cleo her new Halo 2 action figures, and I snuck up and snapped a pic! They look a little startled..:sweat

Another (more recent) pic of my two favorite girls snuggled up watching TV with my Cthulhu plushie.
      [​IMG]

She has tons of plastic and plushie pets as well, here's her latest favorite..

13. River has a pet pufferfish (don't ask) named Mr Balloonface, as well as a little hedgehog she has dubbed Rufus Marshmallow, Esq.

Here's Mr Balloonface, she hasn't gotten around to having a picture taken with her hedgehog yet. =)

[​IMG]

14. Here are Wisp pets. Both of them she got from her auntie Miztyl.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Bong and her bulldog Iko Iko

16. Here is my tanning El Bastet with his pet Anubis!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. Umm...I guess Tohaku and Kaimei each have a pet. Tohaku has a pet duck named, Ducky and Kaimei has a pet bunny...named, Bunny. Kaimei loves her pet I think way too much, where as Tohaku wishes I never brought Ducky home. :sweat
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

These pics as you can see were taken from Tohaku and Kaimei's photostories:
      Attack of the Cute!!(Tohaku's)
      Bunny escape!(Kaimei's)
      Check them out if you like. Tohaku's one is really funny, just don't call him cute.:roll:

18. this thread has so many cute pictures! :aheartbea

here are two of my Lin with her dog Suki, she adopted him from the lovely Lisa/FairEmma here on DoA ♥

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      suki close-up

19. Shi Shi likes to think he has a pony

[​IMG]

Taffy has a lumpy shark, Sashimi

[​IMG]

20. Here sit Ghost and his loyal catwing, Trout, enjoying the weak winter sunlight.
      [​IMG]