1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update [Dollshe Craft] Major Upcoming Changes

Feb 18, 2021

1. [​IMG]
      Upcoming changes to Dollshe Craft operations:
      • BJDivas will terminate representation of Dollshe Craft after February 28, 2021. After serving as a dealer for Dollshe for five years, we will stop acting in this capacity. All existing Dollshe orders through us will be seen to completion with the same process as though no termination of representation was in place. After the end of February, we will no longer be accepting orders for Dollshe products. We may renew our partnership with Dollshe if conditions change.
      • Honey skins are discontinued. This takes effect immediately. We have not taken down the Honey skin options from our website due to needing them for reference, please do not order dolls in Honey skin. Explanation from Dollshe about the decision to discontinue Honey skins:
      In addition, certain Pure skins are also at least temporarily not available: Elf Green and Avatar Blue. We do not know the future fate of these colors, but for the time being, please don’t order them even though the options still exist on our website.

• No more discount sales. Dollshe writes:
      • No more membership discounts.
      • Other words from Dollshe:
      As veterans to Dollshe ordering know, some of this has been stated by Dollshe before. We do not know what the future will bring, we are simply passing along what Dollshe has said to us.

2. Hello everyone,

We are extremely sorry for this, but due to developments that have occurred recently, we unfortunately have to rescind what was stated in the Dollshe changes post regarding us accepting orders for them through the end of the month.

Each person who contacted us to place an order will be apologized to on an individual basis as well as given an explanation as full as we can divulge. Once again, we apologize profusely for this, this is not the standard by which we conduct business, however due to circumstances we cannot perform what was stated before.

Thanks as always for your understanding and support.

3. @BJDivas

Are pending layaway orders still safe? I would assume yes, but I am paranoid now. :sweat

4. (Note: read this with sarcasm) Great. Been waiting since June for my HONEYSKIN SAPPHIRE diana... ordered on a big sale... basically everything they discontinued. 1. honeyskin
      2. The color i ordered (a blue)
      3. A big discount order (even tho the total was STILL close to $600)
      Im now wondering will they be honoring the orders that have already been placed, they have had my money since DAY ONE, does anyone think ill actually get my order? Does anyone know? Geeze im thinking to all the great dolls that $600 could’ve bought, that id have in hand by now.... now i jyst have massive uncertainty. Thanks Dollshe, your a real gentleman and businessman.

5. The discontinuation apply to new orders, not ones already placed, like yours.

every painful order I’ve made with Dollshe in the last eleven years has beeeb fulfilled. Except for the current ones I’m waiting on. I fully expect those orders to be honored, eventually....