1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Company Dollsian website the opening and sales at the beginning.

Oct 14, 2016

1. Hello Everyone.

The new brand of BJD Dollsian. We are ready from 2015 had sales from January 7, 2016.
      We released a pocket-sized dolls, and released Yo-SD (USD) Size in November.

I would appreciate it if you visit our website.
      I'll answer for everything you guys have any questions.

Thank you for your interest.

www.dollsian.com
      instagram : @dolls_ian
      Email : [email protected]

[​IMG]

#1 Dollsian, Oct 14, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    2. @Dollsian

Will you be releasing new resin colours? Maybe tan or fantasy colours.
      The dolls are very cute. :chibi

3. Now sells normal and creamy white color.
      Tan colors will sell next year between March and May.
      Thank you.

4. Does the title of the thread mean you're going to have items on sale soon?
      I love your dolls, by the way! Great job, really sweet ^-^
      Edit: I can't register on your website because I don't have a referrer and it's a required field...

5. Thank you.
      It has been sold now.
      You referrer that question I do not know what the meaning is.
      Our site has become to be seen non-members. Sorry, describes ask again.

6. I mean I can't register on your website because I'm asked to have a Referrer and I don't know what it is

7. I knew what's going on.
      Let us now South Korea is Saturday October 15th 01:00.
      This matter can be resolved to work after October 17.
      Can I fix and you leave the article again?

I'm sorry to inconvenience

8. Sure! It's the weekend, it's only normal :) I'll check again next week then!

9. are there any pictures of the bodies? my littlefee could use a cute little friend but im not a fan of chubby tinies like the volks and dollzone tinies i tried to keep before? also are they 1/6 or 1/12 scale or somewhere in between?

10. The size of the doll is detailed as follows.
      hIgt -17CM
      Head Girth - 13.5inch / 5.5inch
      Eest girth - 6.5cm
      Waist girth - 7cm
      Hip girth - 9.3cm
      Arms lengh - 6cm
      Legs length - 7.5cm
      Foot lerght - 1.7cm

Body picture you requested is notgetda posted on our site at 18:00 pm 7 times in Korea.

Sorry for the late reply. If ever any lack please answer this question again.

#10 Dollsian, Oct 17, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    11. Giving Thanks and wait for answers. It has been found to modify your request on our website. Even if I'll ever leave the post again. Thank you.