1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollSquare - Feedback (ALL)

Mar 14, 2016

1. Hello,
      It's nice to meet You. I am the owner of BJD Shop - DollSquare BJD Dolls Shop UK, Dollsquare (located in UK).

I will be happy if You decided to leave feedback when you bought something from me.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

Regards,

Thank You :) !

2. What, I'm actually first? No way :lol:

* What did you order?
      IOS Bel Canto on the 70cm body, during their spring event.

* When did you order?

April 6th.

Perfect.

Easy (Paypal).

5 months in all, just as the IOS's shipping schedule said it would take. @ila_214 let people know when the big order came in, and sent my doll on less a week later.

Nope. All good.

Not with the order, but with ordering itself - I had trouble accessing the web page initially, but they worked with me to sort it out so I could place my order within the event period. :)

In a heartbeat! I hope they add more companies to their catalogue so I can order from them instead of straight from the companies.

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

3. * What did you order?
      A IOS Bel Canto (full dol), IOS Hiro (full doll) and an IOS Tauros head

* When did you order?
      March 2016

Very good, always fast and friendly answer.

I dont have full paypal acces (didnt connect my cards) so it took a while to pay but in the end I could (which DollSquare kindly helped me all the way through).

After the dolls were with DollSquare it took a couple of days before they were shipped (which they kept me up to date about).

No. I thought I had a missing head but that was send in a different parcel and arrived the next day (and again DollSquare answered me very friendly about).

I messaged DollSquare for every little thing and maybe I messaged them waaaay to much but they stayed very helpfull and friendly.

YES!!! So friendly and helpful and everything I want in a company.

4. * What did you order? DZ body

* When did you order?
      21st September

* How was the communication? perfect and very friendly

easy with paypal

only a few days, it was in stock

no. It was very well wrapped and arrived perfectly.

-

sure!! they are very kind and friendly, and the shipping was very quick.

5. I am so sorry but this order (not yet arrived or shipped by the way) was \is the worst yet...

What did you order? - KDF wig (luts order)

* When did you order? - 15 Feb. 2017

* How was the communication? -First good...now nothing ....which is non professional(and yes i have proof of everything till now).

* How easy was it to pay? - PayPal, so quick and easy.

* How long did it take to ship? - i don't know yet....still waiting....

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? - can't tell yet.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? - They did NOT reply till today to ANY of my questions till the 23. April.

* Would you order from this company again? - Atm. no i would not. Last time everything went smooth and quit fast but after this time def. NOT.

6. * What did you order?

Doll Chateau Event Doll

* When did you order?

November of 2016

Received 2 automated emails regarding the order. No answer to email or Facebook message.

Easy (used PayPal)

Still waiting to receive.

Would have to receive order first before I can answer.

Concerned that company has not answered questions about this order.

Seems like a good company facing some issues so it would depend on how this is ultimately resolved.

7. * What did you order?
      Mystic Kids Cris, normal, face-up, no full set.
      * When did you order?
      20 April 2017
      Poor. Plus, I was lied to regarding production time and subsequent waiting time. I was told 3-4 months two months ago, then decided to contact the company directly yesterday. The information they provided was disappointing.
      Easy. Used PayPal.
      The order was not passed on to the company, as Mystic Kids informed me yesterday. So, it will never ship.
      The order was never forwarded, there was never a doll that was to be mine.
      Refunded with little quarrel. But, seemed to refuse responsibility. Response was worded as though it was my fault for being impatient, not theirs for not sending the order on to Mystic Kids.
      No. 'Ill health' is getting in the way of her effeciency and ability to respond to customer queries. If it is that bad, perhaps hire someone to assist. Also, she is not an official dealer for Mystic Kids 'due to non-response'. Buyer beware.

#7 ivorysand, Jul 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    8. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!

* What did you order?
      Supia girl body, several Crobidoll wigs, a pair of Dollzone shoes

* When did you order?
      15th January 17

Extremely slow to non-existant. When it happened it was friendly, but ignoring everything of importance, lacking proper explanations, full of blaming others for her own faults and even outright lies.

Easy.

The Crobidoll wigs finally arrived on 12th May 17. The rest never shipped.

One of the wigs was completely wrong - even from the wrong company.

Oh dear, where do I start?
      I tried to contact the shop beginning on 5th February to get an update on my order. I never received a reply to emails or messages via her website. When I saw the owner was banned on DoA I got suspicious.

So on 15th March I contacted Supia and Crobidoll directly and asked if Dollsquare is really an official dealer and if they had placed an order for my items. Crobidoll never replied, but Supia did: she confirmed they were an official dealer, but there had been no new order from them since 5th January, so my order was not passed on. Supia offered to contact Dollsquare for me. Only then Dollsquare placed my order with Supia and replied to my emails.

As I was getting suspicious, not knowing if my other orders had been passed on to the companies, I gave Dollsquare a deadline and told her I'd start a Paypal claim for everything that wasn't shipped to me by mid-May.

On April 6th Dollsquare told me the wigs and body had arrived and offered to send them. I would even get a free head with faceup along with the body for my trouble. I then asked Supia for confirmation that my body had been shipped to Dollsquare. No, they had only shipped Dollsquare's order from Jan. 5th, a full doll with faceup, but she had a different body from the one I ordered.

Confronted with that Dollsquare now had a new story: there were items missing in the shipment she received from Supia, among them my body. But she could ship Crobi. I didn't get a tracking number or any more messages from her, though I asked about this.

Then, a few weeks later and a couple of days before my deadline ended, I received the wigs and the refund for the body and Dollzone shoes. If the Supia body could have been shipped to me before Paypal's buyer's protection expired I would have preferred that, but Dollsquare didn't give me the choice.

My emails about the wrongly sent wig were ignored again, so I informed Dollsquare I would return it and asked for a refund and return postage. On the last day of May I finally got a reply and refund from her and this dreadful business was finished.

What angered me was that Dollsquare not only ignored my emails until Supia intervened, and stalled until the deadline was reached, but that she put all the blame on Supia, lied about the actual events and called Supia unprofessional and unreliable. (I have dealt with Supia several times before since 2005 and know that's just not true.) And she maintained these lies although she knew I spoke to Supia as well and knew her side of the story as well. Supia also told me she received rude emails from them and that she decided to end the dealership with Dollsquare.

I have saved all correspondence with Dollsquare and Supia and can prove all deatails of the story if needed.

NEVER!

9. * What did you order?
      Myoudoll BoHe

* When did you order?
      December 28th 2016

At first very friendly and fast, after problems came very slow

Easy with Paypal

5 months

My doll came in another color than I ordered and with a cracked leg

Didn't handle them at all because meanwhile Myoudoll ended dealership with them. Fortunately replacement part is being handled by Myou directly now. The first replacement came while ago but then I found out I was sent pink skin instead of normal skin by Dollsquare. Now I'm waiting for a new replacement part in pink skin. After 8 months after initial purchase I still can't be happy about my doll because she's still incomplete. :(

No

10. What did you order?
      Dollzone
      1 x Marlin
      • (Skin Color: White Skin, Face-up: No, Fullset: No, Mask Options: No)

* When did you order?
      December 20th 2016
      I ordered through DollSquare and the communication has been terrible!
      Very!
      Well I have been informed by DollZone that the order was complete in May, 315 days later I am still waiting to receive an email informing me that he has been shipped.
      He, himself is missing!
      They have not replied to my emails.
      From DollZone: Yes! using DollSquare: No way!

I am truly gutted as I really love the Marlin but after knowing that DollSquare have gone on a 'company' leave and therefore I will not get my doll within the next month or even before the new year is unacceptable. Very quick to take payment and confirmed but when it comes to delivering... Not a peep.

11. Based on my experience, I HIGHLY recommend that no one place any orders from Dollsquare!

I placed an order over a year ago and not a peep from Dollsquare. I emailed Doll Chateau directly and if I
      understand them correctly, they will send my doll to Dollsquare as soon as they receive payment.

I can't speak for others but this is completely unacceptable. I have waited a long time for a doll but at least the
      company took the time to keep me updated.

It would be nice to stay optimistic but I have pretty much given up that I will ever see this order.

Deb :atremblin