1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 13yr & 15yr Discussion - part three

Sep 9, 2013

1. I haven't sueded her yet, but the wiring did wonders. She stands on her own now! Thank you so much!

2. I am so pleased! I hope we will get to see photos of her here one day now.....this is so exciting when the body is fixed and works well!

3. Good friends!

[​IMG]

4. They are gorgeous Jeana.......and it is always great to have a best friend!

5. They are both so beautiful. I love the outfits and hats. Colors are gorgeous.

6. It's been a bit quiet here. My DT Amy on a 13yr body :love:love:love. Can't wait to start working on my DT Soi to join her.

[​IMG]

7. Oh gosh! She is beautiful........wow! Did you do her face-up?

And has your Soi already arrived?

8. Thank you :)
      I wish I could do face ups like this but no Sally Chandler did this face up. I love Sally's work.
      Soi hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait till she does. I hate waiting :lol:

9. Your Amy is gorgeous nat17. Sally's faceups always have such depth and beauty. Sally painted My DT 13 Elysia and she is one that I can never stop looking at.
      Congratulations on Amy and your soon to arrive Soi.

10. Thanks you :) I love Elysia. It was hard to choose who was next between her and Soi. But hopefully I'll own Elysia one day as well

11. Hi everyone
      I am considering getting a J head on the DT 15yr boy body. Could anyone please direct me to where I would find some tailored pants for him to wear? Thank you in advance! :)

12. Do you have the newer DT15 body Tania or the older one?

13. Hi Jane :) I don't have one yet, but it would be the 2013 version one that is listed on the DT website.

14. I have the DT15 boy (the one on the website) and the 1/3 and SD13 clothing I have for him fits. I have things from Tata's Paradise, Sadol, Freedom Teller, Nine9, Volks, etc... and so far I haven't had any fit issues. Hope this helps. :)

15. That helps me loads! Thank you so much mdonline03 :) May I ask which head you have on the 15yr body?

16. I have Yujin. He's also my profile pic (at the moment). :) If you need fit photos - I can try and take something to post.

[​IMG]

#498 mdonline03, Jun 16, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    17. He is amazing! I really like the Yujin sculpt, as well as Rian - I think both make great boys! Oh, yes please - I would love some photos! :) Thank you!

18. I agree entirely with mdonline03 standard SD13 clothes fit this present DT15 body perfectly. I have both versions of the Dt15 body and they are completely different body shapes....the older one needs larger sized clothes for a good fit.

And I have to say your lad is so handsome mdonline03 I would like to see more photos too please.