1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Dollstown 14th Anniversary EVENT

Mar 27, 2018

1. [​IMG]

All heads and Bodies 15% discount sale
      from March 28th to April 25th

Dollstown site

2. Will the 18yr boy body come back to buy? I noticed it is only available to buy in oriental skin right now, but it would be very nice to buy it in fresh skin during the sale.

3. Isn't it available in pale, fresh and oriental, looks like it on the drop down menu.

4. You just have to select pre order you should still get the sale price.

5. @avrilpaeony and @animemom For me there are only options to buy “in stock” for this body, but if I pick fresh skin it shows up as sold out and no way to put in the basket. It doesn’t have a preorder option that I can find.

6. Oh dear it could mean they are only going to do bodies when they can, as people were getting frustrated with waiting. Hopefully it doesn't mean they will be discontinued. If you can make it work, maybe consider the 17 year boy body. Easier to find clothes and shoes that fit.

7. @animemom Maybe, but when I look at the other bodies they have the preorder option. As far as I can see only the 18yr boy body is not available to buy on preorder, but I also don't see any notices about why it is not available. I might be able to make a 17yr body work, but I've never seen it in real life, so I am not familiar with it. I just wish if they make the 18yr body available to buy in this sale or to tell me if it plans to come back to sell.

8. @Prinsessen I mailed them month ago about that. There is gonna be new version of that body this year. Not sure if they are selling whatever they have left in stock or just the small arrangement of colors :)

9. @Maralleh Thank you :D That could explain why it is not in preorder option. I hope the new version comes soon. You don’t know anything about when it is coming?

10. @Prinsessen Ah unfortunately they only answered 'in few months' >-<