1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll Dollstown New 13yr head "Mano" Release

Feb 24, 2023

1. [​IMG]

Head only 30%, whole doll 20% discount sale

a Limited sale of 10 whole dolls by each bodies
      * 10 whole dolls for 13yr girl bodies
      * 10 whole dolls for 17yr girl bodies
      * 10 whole dolls for 17yr girl vision bodies
      * 10 whole dolls for 18yr girl bodies

DollsTown

#1 AnjonghaK, Feb 24, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    2. Is there a long wait for this combination? Thank you!!

3. In my experience with Dollstown lately you could be looking at from 4-9 months. They are at the mercy of Dollshe as they cast all DT dolls for now. I did talk to them end of last year and they are considering casting dolls themselves. But that could be awhile.

#3 animemom, Feb 26, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    4. So beautiful! XO Will perhaps the Elf body become available in the future, again? Maybe maybe?

5. I am trying to order the mano head and 13 yo body in light tan. I am not seeing the 20 percent discount in the cart.

6. Thank you.

7. I did same order to see what is issue. The discount is already in price plus getting her in pale tan will add $116 to her so you got the correct price.

8. Thank you so for checking for me! hmm. I did get a 30% discount on the head - but that was it. I did not instead get a 20% discount on head and body together. And I factored in the more expensive coloration. Could I ask the total you came up with (before shipping, of course)? The price I got was 720.00 for light tan whole doll minus a discount of 57.60 = 662.40. I thought it would be 720.00 - 144.00 = 576.00. Am I calculating incorrectly? And also - how do I apply points?

#8 pitzela, Mar 4, 2023
      Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    9. Okay lets take this step by step. First the original price is crossed out showing the sale price for full doll. Second when you add pale tan as resin choice their is no discount as that is a custom color, not basic like the first three choices. Third pale tan will take longer just so you know. Fourth, Points you subtract from when you send payment. You get grand total with shipping and then you hit submit/pay. You then copy order number which is now in your account as pending payment. You will paste that in message with your PayPal payment. You let them also know your using $xx from your rewards and subtract that from total you owe. That is the amount you send. In about 2-4 days being almost Sunday in Korea now your order will change to paid and the waiting begins. If you have more questions just PM me here.