1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Rhea head by Torre

Mar 23, 2008

1. [thread=2999282]News thread.[/thread]

I'm delighted to see another head from Torre that looks similar in style to Elysia! I suppose her popularity may have encouraged him to do something else in the same vein. She has a much softer expression. The set of her eyes seems a little strangely tilted in profile, but it's hard to tell without a body whether she has very large eyes or a small head. Either way, she's pretty adorable and we'll only have to wait until April to see her completed! :)

Link to Torre's post.

[​IMG]

2. This head is very very beautiful. I love all molds of Dollstown.

3. T________T; I waaaaaant~

Lol, ahhh so pretty~
      i cant wait to see more pictures :)

4. Elysia is my fave Dollstown head, but this one is nice too. I love how Elysia can look sweet and innocent or hostile and bitchy (mine is the latter).

5. Oh, I love this new head that Torre has made....very much to the likeness of Elysia..that I simply adore.......*adds Rhea to list*........

xen

6. OH, what a great sister to Elysia! She is a 'must have.'

7. Oh yay!!! More Dollstown!!!
      Omnomnomnom...

^_~
      Raven

8. Now i soooooo have to get Rhea! Me luv that mold! =3

9. loooooooove....<3<3<3

10. Of all the faces that are totally females this one is my fav and if I ever get a chance to get a girl on a 13 yr body this will be the head I select. So girlie and so easy to make into a unique girl as well.

11. Just thought I'd put this message here seen as this thread relates to Mr Torre....He has remade Triste and Susie and it looks like they might be released by the end of December......I don't know how to add links ect.to this page...but it's in the "Making Gallery"...they look wonderful........I adore my Triste and Susie and it will be wonderful to see them available again......:D

xen :)

Can someone add the link for me....;)