1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Tiny?

Dec 29, 2009

1. Alrighty so this is possibly a PAINFULLY stupid question and feel free to say so if I missed something obvious!

After a rummage about on the Dollstown site, I found the listings of all the sizes and there was mention of a 3 year old body standing at 31 cm's and to be released in 2007/8...BUT...I can't seem to find any more information anywhere so I have no idea if they ever actually made this or the heads for it or not?!

Am I being entirely blind or did they just not ever get to them?

2. Not a stupid question at all, Lulu! I'm definitely curious now that you've brought this to our attention. I'm an avid tiny enthusiast and in my travels I have had yet to hear mention of this size from Dollstown. It sounds like they may have just not gotten to them yet. I also could be wrong and will do what I can to uncover any further information. I couldn't find any mention of them on the site, maybe you could link us? Their site has always been very hard for me to navigate, but that may just be due to my browser settings. Anyway, I'll see what I can find out.

3. Oh good, not just me then! :D

This is the page in question: CLICKY

If you run it through a translator, you can see at the bottom of the list is the smaller sized body:

4. Haha, definitely not just you:D Thanks for the link! I'm under the impression that they've simply put the project off for now as I've not ever seen this body yet or heard mention of it until now. I didn't see a picture, so I'm hoping I didn't miss something. I'd be so excited though if they'd do it, I'm a huuuge fan of child dolls. It might have been put on the back burner but hopefully soon they'll take up the helm again:D They do have that promising "will" at the end of the sentence! Seems I'm always holding out for these companies to restock, re-release or make good on promised projects. Ah well, that's part of the fun isn't it? Maybe we could bug them about it, light a little fire under them?;)

5. You could post a question to them, in the past I have always found Dollstown to be responsive to me. You just have to "join up".

6. ...I can remeber some talk of it ..ages ago ..and I mean Years LOL
      there were a few pictures..the basic sculpts sat in a hand ..if I rmember ...but it was ages ago
      it was a kinda like a tiny Seola .. .(.the planet doll tiny reminded me a lot of it )
      but nothing ever came of it ...can but hope though

7. I asked them last year about making a tiny, or a younger, smaller, child doll and they replied that they had no plans for any smaller dolls, just a new headsculpt (Momo) for the 5 year body.