1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollti.com --> NEW BOY MOO YAN

May 26, 2006

1. If only I could read Korean :( the English tab doesn't work :( those dolls are awesome O_O

2. DollTi sells their gorgeous resin beauties through Ebay - and they have more new releases listed this morning -

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZimp0102QQhtZ-1

3. Do dollti come with make up or do we have to order it as an extra option. I could not find it on there ebay store.

4. I had asked Dollti about that last week-

So yes they come with a faceup! :)

5. I wish the English tab worked! ;; I'm not too interested in the dolls, but these option hands... I want to know if they're for MSD, if they might fit an Mini Fee, and if they might match Luts resin. @__@

...Could anyone here answer these questions? xD

6. I'm at work, but if my memory serves me right the resin won't match too well. Also, since this is a 56 cm tall boy the size of the hands won't be right for MSD. And thirdly the DollTi extremities are attached with magnets, not S-Hooks, so it would be difficult to attach them to other dolls.
      BTW, I don't think they sell parts seperately anyway.

Hope this helps!
      Dag :daisy

7. is there a Korean service I could go through to get Moo Yan? I'm like... super in love with him D:

8. I think your best bet is to wait for him on ebay, since they offer them pretty regularly there.

The hands and feet aren't attached by magnets, they're actually little pegs that snap in place... but yes, they wouldn't work on any other dolls. Dollti resin is more orangey than most, but not in an unattractive way, just that they wouldn't match most other resins. I adore my Ahz, she has one of the most beautiful bodies of any doll I've seen, and the most exquisite hands, hands down! (Har har, hee hee.)

9. Sorry, I was under the impression these pegs were magnetic since they snap in place so nicely, but obviously the only magnets are in his headcap.
      Comparing the color to Luts I'd say Luts is a little bit more pinkish. It's not as bad as I thought, but still noticable.

10. The Dollti Ahz I saw had magnets in her hands and wrists, feet and ankles. They snapped in, but were held my the magnets.

11. Well mine definitely doesn't have magnets... one of the pegs fell out and I had to glue it back in. She was one of the first for sale internationally, so maybe they changed it at some point.

12. Oooohhhh I want a Woo Yan so badly, but I dont know how to go about buying one, since their site isnt translated:( Someone Help!
      -Anthony

13. You actually managed to send DollTi an email!!!!!!!!! :?

I have been trying for weeks to contact them and my emails come back as failed delivery..........................what address have you got for them??????

14. Its easy to email them. I wrote them an email asking questions about their dolls too. They didnt reply the first time, then i used Babelfish to translate the email, and they emailed me back in english right away,answering my questions. I thought that was kind of odd, but it got a dialogue started! Anyways, you can only get the dolls through EBay as far as i know. Thats how everyone has been doing it, unless of course a person has the benefit of being able to read the site.......There might not be too many WooYans left at this point..around 10 I suppose?

Thier email is [email protected], same as thier paypal

15. Thanks for that, i already have a Woo Yan but i have been trying to register his serial number for a few weeks...........all emails keep being returned to me though. Possibly my comp. has the hump huh?
      :roll:

16. Hey Mamehisa,
      No thier E-Mail is definantly out of Whack..... I just tryed them and got mail demons. So I tryed the Hotmail.com address that Davinerurinvega just provided. Hopefully it goes through:blush
      -Anthony

17. oh wow... woo yan... *drool* he looks so angsty and cool! yet another doll to add to my want list. ^^;

edit: they're not limited are they??

and do they offer the tan shin-b on ebay also? (saw her on their site)

18. I think the WooYans are gone now, according to the website it says that they are sold out. They were limited to 25, as is MooYan. I dont know about tan ShinB though