1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollti - New Girl "Ahz"?

Dec 23, 2005

1. I think she's new, anyway... from what I can understand they've ended domestic sales of Ahz and D (the boy), so I think these auctions are the start of their overseas selling period.

Problem is, the seller doesn't have any feedback as of yet. Here's the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5649031184

She's beautiful, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future sales of her... the auction for her male counterpart ended already, but here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SD-Size-Ball-Jo...ryZ84635QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Lovely~! I love the body~~ Her hands are excellent too~~ I think the boy 'D' had a topic that got lost in the news :3

3. That's a Lovely house girl! Someone posted the link to their main site and they had other Lovelyhouse girls... they must be collaborating with Mink?

4. Now it makes sense why her body is so fantastic :3 Love those LH dolls~ :3

5. Yeah, that looks like a sleeping Roo-A head, and that's DEFINATELY a LH body (I used to own one, you can't ever forget a body like that LOL!).

She's cute!

6. Sigh... lovelyhouse bodies have the beast breasts... and their pretty little waists and delicate little hands <3<3 Ooooh, I hope to have a doll with a Lovelyhouse body someday... <3

7. I tried to track down Lovely House... does anyone know if they have an english version site? Is that boy a Lovely House doll as well? I love his body sculpt, and he has a hand giving the middle finger! I hope whoever makes him has it as an option part. o_o <3

EDIT - Nevermind - I remembered the Vega-like mask in his auction, and tracked them down. ^^

8. In a thread about the boy a while back, someone said they contact Dollti and it's a friend of Mink's who's hoping to sell LH dolls once she feels well enough to start making them again.

I noticed she had really nice breasts too! I feel odd saying that... but really, they just seem very natural on her and not artificial like Lishe's sometimes look. No offense meant to Lishe, she's a beautiful girl in her own right. :)

9. That mouth is just so sweet! I'm not too fond of her eyes, but THAT MOUTH! And Mandiiv is right - those are beautiful breasts.

10. Want...so bad....trying to resist...no more sleepy eyed girls....
      Agh! She's too wonderful! :drool

11. Those are DollTi dolls, for which Mink is the designer.
      The website is here: http://www.dollti.com/shop/index.html
      The English site is not ready yet.
      Watch their site for more dolls coming out hopefully within the first 3 months of the year.
      BTW, the ears will no longer be removable like in the original dolls, though I am not sure if the new dolls will have human or elven ears.

12. Why do they keep tempting me with pretty dolls? I'm in love with ahz...wonder if they'll have msd size? lovely house's site used to have junior size, apparently...so maybe? *is hopeful*

13. I love the boy's optional hands XP

14. I asked the seller if they will sell MSD sized ones in the future and they said no that will not happen LOL.

15. kill my hopes why don't you ^_~

Ah well...i may have to revise my "i don't want any big dolls" for an ahz eventually <.<...