1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolly Zone Discussion

Aug 25, 2022

1. I've noticed that Alice Collection has started offering for purchase dolls from a company called "Dolly Zone" and I can't seem to find anything about them, so I thought I'd open a thread for them?

For now they only have 1/6 dolls available through Alice's Collection. The faces are pretty cute, though I must say I'm personally mostly interested in the body. I like that it's a little fat, and the fact that different neck sizes are offered makes it look interesting for hybrids, especially for that price.

Does anyone know more about that company?

2. For some reason the name feels familiar, but I don't remember where I saw someone talking about it...might have been an offhand instagram post, or i also saw them on Alice's but didn't look further into it. But looking at the bodies, OMG they're adorable! And I like the amount of extra hands they have! I wonder how accurate the pic of their resin is. There's a very low chance there's resin comparisons floating around but it looks like the white might match my AS baby gus who's in need of a new body.

The faces they have are really cute too. Rabbit and little bear especially.

Edit: also, for the current price ($81) and regular price ($90), extra hands, the neck sizes like you said, the beast & human body, it really isn't a bad hybrid option.

3. I believe (as the name implies) they are an offshoot of Dollzone specifically for smaller dolls.The Dollzone Weibo did a lot of advertising for Dollyzone when they first appeared.

I bought one of their bodies for a hybrid a few months ago! I love the smaller neck options.

4. Little Mushroom has captured my heart :love

5. Thanks for the explanation! I did found some weibo posts from DOllzone when I tried to look up dolly zone, so that would explain it! :sweat

Have you received the body yet? And if yes, how is the posing/wait time?

6. Nope, they haven't shipped it yet. When I actually looked back at my order date I've only been waiting for almost 2 months though :XD: In all of the official display videos the posing looks very good, so I'm excited!

7. The bodies do look very cute! And I personally love the proportions. Might give it a shot too and order one. I am starting to sculpt a 1/6 head and I believe it would be nice to have a base body to play around.

8. I actually just ordered a little mushroom (beast version) from Alice collections a few days ago! I adore mushrooms and I fell in love w the cute lil ears. Also the body is so chubby and cute, couldn't say no :whee:
      can't wait for them to arrive! not sure on wait time

9. I've now ordered a body with the smallest neck, hoping to hybrid it with a mature tiny head (probably a myoudoll Alan). Hopefully that'll work out to have a plus size doll among my adult 1/6
      I might email Alice Collection to ask about wait time, but if they're linked to dollzone, then I'm guessing four to six months?

10. please let us know what Alice says about wait time!

11. The description says:
      Nude Doll/Body/Outfit: 2-4 months
      Fullset overall construction period: 3-6 months

12. thank you!

13. Oh, that'd be cool!
      Alice Collection told me 4-6 months for a nude doll, and then an additional month if there's clothes/faceup... So I hope your info is accurate, it'd be much faster

14. I just read the description, but if Alice’s is saying otherwise I’d probably go with what they said. The information from DollyZone is probably the time the company takes to make it but Alice’s would have to add ordering and processing times. Dealer orders definitely take longer.

15. A Little Mushroom is so cute, I'm definitely going to get her. Hopefully, the small neck will look fine with her head (there are no other options at Alice's now).

16. That's odd, because it's only the fullset/limited version that only has the small neck. Looking in the section for non-limited doll, there is a choice.
      It might be worth emailing them about that if you really want a larger neck?

17. oh that is weird, when I ordered the Fullset there was an option for other neck sizes, they must've removed it.. I agree with emailing them about it!

18. @Tagath @strawberry_parade ah, that's really weird, I didn't look at the non-limited version, but I do remember that initially there was choice for the Fullset. It's not that I really want a larger neck though, I'm just not sure which would be better for the head of that size... @strawberry_parade which neck size did you choose?

19. @elsie_f I'm pretty sure I just ended up getting the small, I remember mulling over which size to get for a while and just settled on the small one lol