1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 65cm Male Dolls - Cosmo and Brant

Nov 20, 2009

1. News Thread - HERE

Dollzone page for Cosmo - HERE

Dollzone page for Brant - HERE

Can't believe these boys don't have a thread. I am loving them both at the mo. I 've been looking for a mature looking boy for ages.

2. They are quite awesome,simply awesome,i'm dying to see the new sculp body,imo the neck seems more thicker and shorter that the 72cm body..can't wait to see that, my fav one is Brant btw.

3. I think I like Cosmo. I want to see blank heads though.

4. Mmmm.... I'm in love with Cosmo.

5. Cosmo especially is....wow!

I also can't wait to see the body. I really need some shorter but masculine bodies. I'm so hoping for no pencil neck and some nice strong legs!

6. :oKinda looking like Minimee heads some, but they look awesome!! I do want to see more of them. Do they really have a new body??

7. wow they are very hot i like both of them

8. They look very good. I especially like Cosmo, but I'd like to see some more pics too.

9. Both heads, cosmo expecially reminds me Gackt.

10. Gosh, my thoughts exactly. Except I also saw some resemblance between Brant and Hyde as well, so the first thing that came to mind when I took a look at these boys was, "Moonchild ...?" ^^;;

With that said, they're both very attractive, unique sculpts in themselves. The sneak peek images had me a little worried that they would be deviating a bit too much from Dollzone's usual aesthetic, but seeing them now, I like the fact that they're quite different, and yet still possess plenty of that distinctive Dollzone hauteur. :)

11. WEEE moonchild i've seen it :aheartbea
      yep you're right about Hyde as well...
      i'm dying,literally,to see the face sculp in blank and the body sculp as well,but seems quite interesting.

12. I just fell for Cosmo and wanted to now if he can fit a 70cm body. Now I know he can, for some reason I'm giving up the idea of a really tall boy to keep him on his default 65cm body. as I could see in the pics, it seams REALLY a beauty body

Dollzone has been increasing their habilities more and more... I wonder how exactly this body is.
      And I hope they'll have blank head pics with the body pics ( when it's released)

13. Cosmo's alittle too macho for me....but bryant is such a hottie....*trys not to drool*

14. Cosmo is gorgeous! I've never been a fan of dollzone before, but these guys look really different from their usual style, and the fact that they look to be around the same size (in thickness and height!) as soom super gems makes me so happy because i know dollzone will make clothes for them, and i'll FINALLY have clothes for my dia boy, haha!

if i was rich I'd soooo get cosmo, hes very hot

15. Yay! Glad I wasn't alone in thinking that myself!
      Personally, I like them both, but wish for better shots of their faces/eyes. With these photos though, totally Cosmo fan. :drool
      SO glad they aren't limited! And DDE does lay awaaaaay! :dance

16. Oh snap I love Brant...... :D:D And I've been thinking about a slightly taller addition to my crew.......

17. Oh wow. Cosmo has to come home. He's even better suited to a certain spot in the lineup than the Bix presently filling that role is. (Bix is a -leeeeeeeetle- too sweet for it.) *blink* Even the hair, outfit, and eyes they have in in for that photo shoot are -exact-. It's downright eerie. Shoes and sunglasses are off, but that's... *twitch-blink*

18. Body shots are linked in the news thread! I LIKE!!!! Not terribly fond of those big knee joints, but everything else is very nice!! :D:D

Brant is just the sort of fellow I want for Gabe and Rachel's father. And I bet he'll be STUNNING in tan. Guh.... whyyyy do I insist on keeping tabs on new releases???:doh

19. Yay for Dollzone, this widens my options bodywise! *waves flag* There aren't enough bodies available in this size range, I'm so happy they've come out with this one! Now to go look up resin matches ^^;

20. Yes timid, I agree with you completely. I wonder what skin tone is shown in the photos, I'm not familair with Dollzone. Photos look a bit dark. The body measurements are comparable to other 65cm dolls with very slight difference.

Are there any cloths made for this body?