1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. Thanks again, Quiet and Insane!

BB Jing was the first tiny I ever fell in love with back in 2007. But, I was so focused on SD sized boys, it took me a few years to finally get him. (As you can see, he's on a later version body with smaller hands.)

Aren't those little jeans cute?

[​IMG]

2. Hah, back in 2007 I barely even knew what a BJD was! He's a total sweetie, and those jeans are just adorable!

3. Wow, I've been enjoying looking at all your little ones :D I'm in love with DollZone. I can't wait to get my own (currently looking to buy a Mini Kitty or a Miss Kitty, I don't know if this would be the right thread though).
      Do any of you have any of the tiny fairies? (I can't remember the name, is it BB series?)

4. I have a DZ Dale on the fairy body without the wings, I believe they are the BB18-001 series. I can post a picture of her and my hybrid Miss Kitty later when I get home from work!

5. OMG yes please!! I would love to see those 2! I bet they're both gorgeous!

6. Sorry for taking so long, but here they are!

[​IMG]
      I'm quite amazed Lily was able to hold Pearl in her hands unaided. Lily is my DZ Miss Kitty on a DC K-01 body with Soom Cheshire paws.

I've been debating buying her some jointed hands again in the new NYS because she's so yellowed at this point that her hands from this year look soooooo different it kind of bugs me. Oh well, I can always put her normal hands back on, but I like her with jointed hands. Oh the dilemma....

7. Ooooh she's lovely!! Those glasses suit her quite well, too! The paws are the finishing touch ♡ Tbh I wouldn't have noticed the hands if you didn't tell me, the jointed ones look so good on her (those long nails they got, rawr). But I'm not one to be bothered by resin match easily ^^'
      And the tiny one looks so fragile but elegant. I don't think so (especially with that head), but can they stand on their own? It would be pretty amazing if they do

8. Thank you! She was a fun one to put together. I still have her original body too, but a different doll has claimed it (my DZ Chinese Dragon Girl).

Pearl, my Dale, can stand on her own, but it's tricky and wiring is a must for the legs or they curl. Just some pipe cleaners do the trick!

[​IMG]
      Here she is standing on her own. When she's in the doll set up she is in a teeny tiny doll stand after one too many head dives off of the dresser, haha!

9. Aww Lily and Pearl are so cute @IzabethS! :D

10. IzabethS, your girls are lovely!

11. I'm new here just like my DZ Miss Kitty and we would like to say 'hi' to everyone :).
      [​IMG]

12. Hi Duma! Welcome to the thread!

Nice picture! Your Miss Kitty is adorable!

13. Ooooh she's so adorable!

14. @Duma - Aww, what a cutie! :D

15. What a cutie!! I just love Miss Kitty (I'm biased though as I have one myself)!

16. A beautiful Dale. Purple ... I love the color!

I once had a Wendy. Her name was Haku.
      I sold them. Unfortunately! But I needed the money.

[​IMG]
      Dollzone Human Wendy by IceBluemchen, auf Flickr

17. Are there any owner pics of Pumpkin out yet? The company pictures leave me confused --- she looks like 2 different personalities to me :)

18. By the looks of the waiting room, I'd say it's a six month wait and it doesn't look as if she's shipped. But please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

19. Hey guys, so I traded my Samantha for commissions, she went to Strungenvy here on DOA. After her faceup was done, I just lost interest in her character. I also recently bought a Choco head (old resin btw), lovely called Nazara (total Mass Effect fan here). My question to the group is: what bodies look good and proportional to this rather large yo head? I'm in love with the Choco head and I want another hybrid.
      Edit: Also, would the old and new resins match well? I'm trying to stay under budget for her.

#200 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Nov 26, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
Tags: