1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. I have my Pumpkin! Only photos I have right now are on Instagram. I'll post here once I get them loaded onto Flickr. She was here before Halloween!

2. :hollyberry:candycane:treecookie Happy Holidays everyone! :treecookie:candycane:hollyberry

Here are my DZ BB July and Jing. They are definitely ready for Christmas!

[​IMG]

(July is from 2007, and Jing from the discontinuation event in 2014.)

3. Aww, they look so sweet! I hope there's a few present sunder the tree for them. :)

4. they're both adorable but Jing is soooooo cute :whee:

5. Thank you Quiet and Insane! They had a great Christmas! I found a little toy train set they can play with. Hope your Christmas was merry!

Thank you elve! Jing loves his Ugy Christmas Santa sweater! It's so freakin' cute! I found several of them at Michael's and my tinies are decked out for Christmas. Hope you had a great Christmas!

6. Aww, how cute! Valeriana got some pretty geodes (I should take some photos once the weather stops being so terrible and rainy), so it was a pretty good Christmas, albeit a hot one.

7. Yes, you should take pictures! I wanna see her Christmas geodes! :apresent:

8. If the weather's good tomorrow I'll take her out for some photos. :) I've not taken any photos of her wit my new phone yet...the camera on it is better than my actual camera!

9. Yay! Looking forward to it! :D

10. @Rabbit-moon , they are adorable! What a great christmas setup :)

Ive been redoing my Nyu's look lately, and I had forgotten how hard it was to find stuff to fit her! Blythe tops and dresses fit well, but pants are a struggle. Does anyone else with this body have tips for dressing her?
      Also, shoes made for Ten-Ping fit her perfectly!
      [​IMG]

11. I just received my first Dollzone, Pumpkin, a few days ago and I'm so in love with her. She is so cute, and I was able to buy enough to get Egg as an extra. Not the best picture but she has been so fun to pose and play with after work in the evenings :whee:

[​IMG]

12. @Cydril - Aww she's very cute! :D
      @puellarantsol829 - Congratulations! :) She looks very cute with her little dragon buddy.

As promised, a photo of Valeriana out in the garden with one of the pretty geode pieces she got for Xmas. :)

[​IMG]WP_20170101_17_03_34_Rich by Liz, on Flickr

#212 Quiet and Insane, Jan 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    13. Thank you Cydril! Hope you had a lovely holiday season! My boys scored with a little wooden train set.

Your Nyu looks so cute in her outfi! She looks very bohemian chic. I wish could help with the clothes question, but I don't own one of those adorable slender tinies.

Puellarantsol829, your Pumpkin is so cute! What an impish little face she has!

Wow! That is the first owner photo of Egg that I've seen. He's unbelievably cute, too! DZ did a great job on both of them! Congrats on their arrival.

Quiet and Insane, Wow! Valeriana is very cute! She looks so perfect in the garden with her new geode. So sweet and mystical! Thanks for the photo!

14. Thank you! :) Her favourite place is in the garden. I love taking photos of her out there even if I don't get to do it as often as I'd like to.

15. Thank you @Quiet and Insane! And your Valeriana is absolutely lovely as well :love

Thank you Rabbit-moon! I'm excited to hear that people will be able to see an owner picture of Egg now. He is absolutely lovely. I need to fix his eyelashes but I will probably do that this afternoon. Pumpkin and him have definitely become close friends :)

16. Thank you! I do hope that this year I wil have more time to spoil her with pretty things. Normally my big guys get all the attention.

17. I've been thinking about getting a Pumpkin, sadly I can't find customer pictures!!! Thanks for this picture, she is so cute!!
      Does any1 have another Pumpkin?? thanks!

18. Hi Antigona! Wish I could help you with your request, but I only have the first generation of DZ BBs.

Pumpkin is an adorable sculpt! Such a cutie! I can't see how you could go wrong ordering her.

Hopefully someone will post other owner photos soon.

#218 Rabbit-moon, Apr 28, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    19. I realised I never posted in this thread, which is a shame since there should always be more pictures of DZ tinies around!

[​IMG]
      Here's my Candice, semi-recently! Part of the reason I never posted her is because her body is actually the main body for another of my dolls (an OT hybrid), and she rarely gets reassembled.
      Due to being a spare head (which didn't sell at the time, I'm kind of glad about it since I'm fond of her face), she doesn't have a name of her own, and also still no face-up since so far. Her eyes have been modded, so the shape is slightly different, and she was a new white skin, dyed with ipoly dye.

I do adore her grumpy pouty face. She's just never happy! Hopefully I'll figure out a direction for her eventually, so she becomes her own character rather than constantly wearing what the main doll wears. XD

20. Aww, but she is really cute!

Tags: